Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Lol.

[hide=Kill #3]081129120938if9.png[/hide]

[hide=Kill #22]081129144516na1.png[/hide]

If Jagex keeps up with this rate of drop, the Dragon Plate will be just as cheap as the chain...

I hope they nerf the ruined armor's drop rate =/

then people still get it off the quest reward.. people only want the claws the plate fails

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Lol.

If Jagex keeps up with this rate of drop, the Dragon Plate will be just as cheap as the chain...

You have to take into account also, that for there to be one plate there has to be three drops, so to even just make it the same rate as chain it has to have more frequent piece drops.

To clarify: For there to be 1 D plate for every D Chain is what i mean. Just to avoid confusion.

cool_sig1.jpg

Lol.

You have to take into account also, that for there to be one plate there has to be three drops, so to even just make it the same rate as chain it has to have more frequent piece drops.

To clarify: For there to be 1 D plate for every D Chain is what i mean. Just to avoid confusion.

I understand what you two are saying. But I insta bought one of the ruined armors off the GE. Maybe I got lucky, but it seems there are a surplus amount of ruined armors.

Stellactic.gif

Lol.

I understand what you two are saying. But I insta bought one of the ruined armors off the GE. Maybe I got lucky, but it seems there are a surplus amount of ruined armors.

Right now there is because of so many people doing the quest. You can recieve any one of the three pieces of dragon metal at the end of the quest. So there is a large number of pieces just from that, but once everyone starts buying plate and the number of questers starts trickling down the volume of plates entering the market will greatly decrease.

cool_sig1.jpg

Woohoo! At last!

After spending 2 days in World 2 trying to get a pair for 35M I received a pm after making a thread on the forums....

081129170005yg4.png

Currently, I'm making a Speccing Video. :geek:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Lol

Right now there is because of so many people doing the quest. You can recieve any one of the three pieces of dragon metal at the end of the quest. So there is a large number of pieces just from that, but once everyone starts buying plate and the number of questers starts trickling down the volume of plates entering the market will greatly decrease.

Yeah, Dplates crashed almost over night, but I think after a few days they will level back out again, once the number of people doing the quest balances out, and the amount of people camping the demons dies down.

081129115321uu4.png

i'm merching them atm, buy 1m off lowest & sell 1m off trade price. Sence it's such a new items they sell pretty fast, and ppl dump them b/c they don't like it, which explains why they sell lowest so quickly.

Creator288.png2763.gif

icebarragerx7.gif

lol thats from when david blame froze his self init lol its cool :thumbsup:

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

Not sure how to post it in high detail but it's a very short video of the d claws. I will make a longer one tomorrow when I don't dc every 5 seconds. I do think it needs to be watched in high quality to actually see the hits. It's two very fast KO's. There's no music, either. It's the fist video I've ever made & published, also. :oops: :oops:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

it was a good day today because i got a str lvl:

runescape2xd2.jpg

The guy in D Med, V Brassy, Dh Axe, Dh Legs, red cape, red boots? :P He made me lol. Nice level though.

lol I know, I told him that his outfit has no special bonuses without full set... o well noobeh's learn.. getting close to 90 str!

Pointdexter9.png

Not sure how to post it in high detail but it's a very short video of the d claws. I will make a longer one tomorrow when I don't dc every 5 seconds. I do think it needs to be watched in high quality to actually see the hits. It's two very fast KO's. There's no music, either. It's the fist video I've ever made & published, also. :oops: :oops:

Wow, thatr's impressive. New dds plawks?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

10 quest points today :D

all fired up, rag and boens man pII, seergaze,defender of varrock and contact

phew

[hide=quests]defenderofvarrock.jpg

bloodtallyseergaze.jpg

contact.jpg

pie.jpgragandboneman.jpg

th_clip0015-2.jpg

th_clip0014.jpg

and :)

lv87range.jpg[/hide]

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

^Ever heard of hide-tags?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Ever heard of cropping?

i cropped and then it failed with the random white bits because i didnt think it mattered

it would make sense to remove random white spaces around a picture automaticly

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

what happens during the rocking out quest when you are lagging like mad

[hide=clicky to find out]081130092154es8.png[/hide]

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard