Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

clue from iron drag

289ikpx.jpg

and also got this

2igohz6.jpg

Tjoezie.png

Tjoezie.png

barrow drops : veracs helm , veracs brassy , karils coif, dh legs , ah skirt 2x , ah top , torags helm , g helm , G SPEAR , torag plate

dragon drops : d legs (first ever \:D/) 5x , 2 d skirts , D med

10 more to go :oops:

picture14st1.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

swap.png

good deal?

hats such a good deal

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

Another name n shame from demons. This time i was even polite, asking him to leave. Also this time i faught back, all 3 kills after he arrived were mine. He even came back at the end of my trip all sup-setted and in a diff outfit, with a rune crossbow this time too, but still didn't manage to get the kill :lol: . Yet again stereotypical higher level though. (chat at bottom was after i outhit him.

[hide=]081130220159lt3.png

081130221422ce8.png[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Another name n shame from demons. This time i was even polite, asking him to leave. Also this time i faught back, all 3 kills after he arrived were mine. He even came back at the end of my trip all sup-setted and in a diff outfit, with a rune crossbow this time too, but still didn't manage to get the kill :lol: . Yet again stereotypical higher level though. (chat at bottom was after i outhit him.

Lol. He melee's in Arma. Hes smart. Karils and a high mage level should be more then enough for mage bonus.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Lol. He melee's in Arma. Hes smart. Karils and a high mage level should be more then enough for mage bonus.

:oops: The one in arma is me. It gives good range and pray bonus, and the lost accuracy i make up with zam book. How did you notice that over a guy ranging with msb in veracs with str cape ::' . P.s he was using steel arrows lol, at 132 combat, who uses steel arrows at a boss?

Edit:I looked up his stats and he's maxed melee and 99 range, opposed to my nowhere near maxed melee and 86 range. Seriously, he should hang his head in shame

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^