Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Ha level 130 and that's the first time I've ever seen this random, let alone got it myself. Started to think they were taken out. <3:

What is that? :shock:

It's a random event you get from farming. You solve this easy thing and you get a random gold item.

edit: And yeah, skills fail :P But i'm 1716 total atm because I'm training hunter for the quest now. 28 hunter now. :lol:

Well thats good. :thumbsup:

1441ax1.png

:twss:

edit:Omg "Hobgoblin Killer" <3:<3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Maybe its cuz your only 44 farm? Which means you probably don't spend hours on end at the farming sites, which probably means you won't see farming random events as often

I'm 60 farming (well, 1.5k off 60) and I've yet to have him or see him.

Maybe its cuz your only 44 farm? Which means you probably don't spend hours on end at the farming sites, which probably means you won't see farming random events as often

Yup, from what I've heard, it's quite a rare random event, that's why I thought it was worthy of posting. Like if someone got that candlelight random. :lol:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Yup, from what I've heard, it's quite a rare random event, that's why I thought it was worthy of posting. Like if someone got that candlelight random. :lol:

Yeah, I'm 960 till 71 farm (wont get till I have the stuff for 80) and I've only gotten that random once, and guess what, it was on the day farming came out :P I couldn't figure it out because I had never had it before, but its a good memory :)

Oh and just a random question to anyone, Do you have any old things, items, rooms in your house or other old things that have been the same for years? For example, mine is that I've had a redberry bush planted in the rimmington patch since about the week farming came out, all the way back in '05 :)

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Yeah, I'm 960 till 71 farm (wont get till I have the stuff for 80) and I've only gotten that random once, and guess what, it was on the day farming came out :P I couldn't figure it out because I had never had it before, but its a good memory :)

Oh and just a random question to anyone, Do you have any old things, items, rooms in your house or other old things that have been the same for years? For example, mine is that I've had a redberry bush planted in the rimmington patch since about the week farming came out, all the way back in '05 :)

I have the same set of rune armor I've had since rsc =)

Stellactic.gif

I was questing and I ran into something unexpected...

e4jn2.jpg

So I had to do something about it:

gfturkeysmr5.jpg

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Thanks to this girl we lost every game but 3. She thought it be fun to repel all of our orbs because this kid was on our team. I love trolls. -.-

dumb[bleep]qg0.png

Then she tried to report me for letting the censor block my words. I lmao'd, took my 200 tokens, and went to the next game.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

i was waiting for my dk artner and it stoped snowing for around 10 seconds lol thought it was funnypicture13wv5.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

I dont honestly know how long I have had it now but this is my very first -mined rune ore- + -First smelted rune bar- + -First smithed rune item-

I now have level 99 mining and 99 smithing + level 85 smithing again =p

I am VERY careful not to bank any rune daggers by alching them beforehand. Its still the original and the most prized possession I own.

08-11-30162349.png

Yeah, since the update they've put pages back into clues and now they're all falling... :roll:

GL on selling that and the armour slice though! :thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Have you tried selling on the forums?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I was like, "Yes!! Score, Zammy Page from a clue!". And that is where I noticed they are unsellable even at lowest in the GE :wall:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/psykow/zammy.jpg

Wait, trading sticks are tradeable? Wow, I am so misinformed. :o

j0xPu5R.png