Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I've finally uploaded my new pvp video. I had alot of troubles doing this, as my computer was being a noob, took 3 attempts to succesfully upload, then when it finally did, this new [cabbage] thing with youtube and Warner Music Group muted my vieo instantly, so i had to find new music and upload again on my painfully slow computer :)

Stats: 99 strength, 99 attack, 75 defence, 96 hp, 70 pray, 115+9 cb

30m loot =]

fights with whip and dh, was a fun vid to make :)

Hope the new music hasnt made it to bad :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbWH7y3xcs

^^^^^^^^go watch nao^^^^^^

If you dont rate me 5 stars ill have to track you down and pk you :)

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

Saw that a while back too, looks funky :?

I saw some people doing it earlier too, they were laughing and were telling people in private how to do it(not me), so I reported them for Bug Abuse...

i reported a guy doing it aswell xD

It's not giving them an unfair advantage, you shouldn't report for the sake of it :?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

I saw some people doing it earlier too, they were laughing and were telling people in private how to do it(not me), so I reported them for Bug Abuse...

It's not giving them an unfair advantage, you shouldn't report for the sake of it :?

I know that I didn't report for the sake of it, to my understanding the rules name is Bug Abuse, and in my opinion these people are mostly abusing it unless they accidentally stumbled across it.

tipitsiggy.png

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

how do you do it lol?

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

[hide=Glitch]

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

how do you do it lol?

[/hide]

That's the type of response that makes people report...

Anyone telling someone how to do it is encouraging others to break rules so...We should just end discussion.

To Unspamulate:

mimesenior183026is4.png

11th kill of this camp, killed 60 Sara Warriors for teh lulz. :D

tipitsiggy.png

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

Graphical glitches doesn't give anyone any advantage, so you can't report them for it. :shame:

I recently made a f2p account, and the combat instructor is now Vannaka lol.

Has he not always been? He was back when I made my account in late 04. :?:

I think he has always been the combat instructor.

Used to be different.

Back when there was no xp caps on tut island.

Zerker_jane.png

rsofepicfail4fp8.png

This guy thinks everything is too unfair.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

rsofepicfail4fp8.png

To be honest it does get hella annoying when you're in clan wars FFA having decent fights then some lvl 120 comes and keeps pjing. Not even fighting, just attacking and running back to safe area, again and again and again.

Zerker_jane.png

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

Graphical glitches doesn't give anyone any advantage, so you can't report them for it. :shame:

i reported becuase they were being a total noob pretending they owned everyone else cuase they can do glitches, throwing insults at everyone else. If the report doesnt go through.. well who cares. but if it does he desevers it :)

rsofepicfail4fp8.png

To be honest it does get hella annoying when you're in clan wars FFA having decent fights then some lvl 120 comes and keeps pjing. Not even fighting, just attacking and running back to safe area, again and again and again.

I dont see why you are being so harsh on this poor kid, he is pointing out some flaws in the game, which are unfair. Some of his idea's arent to bad. I honestly dont see why you are so upset that he posted this...?

rsofepicfail4fp8.png

I dont see why you are being so harsh on this poor kid, he is pointing out some flaws in the game, which are unfair. Some of his idea's arent to bad. I honestly dont see why you are so upset that he posted this...?

I think the gist of the kid's argument (if that) is that it's unfair that low levels get killed by high levels. I think it's not worth the post that got removed thanks to it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

rsofepicfail4fp8.png

Those comments in green were really childish and uncalled for =/

Do you seriously have to do something like that just to get your point accross that you think it's a bad idea?

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

i reported becuase they were being a total noob pretending they owned everyone else cuase they can do glitches, throwing insults at everyone else. If the report doesnt go through.. well who cares. but if it does he desevers it :)

Well, reporting them for bug abuse wont help. You should report them for report for offensive language, and if you did, then just ignore me.

epiclolz1mr0.png

WTF?

wtfbbqhax.

Well, reporting them for bug abuse wont help. You should report them for report for offensive language, and if you did, then just ignore me.

Sounds like it was one of them "You won't let me in your secret club so i'm telling" moments.

Zerker_jane.png