Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The new bug, pretty funny if you ask me. Some of the pictures:

World two armour section:

bug.png

World two partyhat section:

bug1.png

GF Rs? :roll:

I don't get it. :wall:

An alt code that you type into RuneScape and hit enter, which then crashes the game for everyone around you and yourself if your public chat's on.

:shock: :o :ohnoes:

What980.png

voicefb2.png

OMG, this is going to make rich... in like... one hundred years :lol:

You cut down the lowest level one...

Besides, is it even neccesary that every new thing be better in some area then what was previously best? New things don't have to be the best...

Besides, for the time this minigame takes, it gives excellent EXP.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Update!

Way back on roughly page 100, I posted a picture of me on my way to 1K Zeal. I'm using it to set the record for the most Hitpoints XP gained in a day (Hopefully 8M!). I will be jumping from level 93 - 99 and beyond! I almost panicked at the Soul Wars update this morning though.... I though they were going to change the XP rewards!

The old picture:

Almost2.jpg

The update:

Almost-1.jpg

Almost there! I'll be sure to post a video once I get it! I get roughly 50 (Often a lot more) a day. Who knows, maybe I'll save and get 99 Attack and Hitpoints with Zeal on the same day. ^^.

EDIT: If you wanna play with me, I'm usually (99%) in World 2.

09144a99bb.png

090225153004.png

About 12 DDS pks, like 4 dboots, 2k rune arrows, 1k diamond bolts, like 30/40 D'hide sets, and like 20 rune cbows. Got like 200 BH telly runes too.

My friend got SS, Maxed mage x2, 3 whips, and like 15 DDS. He was using only DDS the whole time.

GF µ

Edit: Oh yea, the void kills count.

6 people between me and him wearing void range, and 3 people in void melee.

Err...2 people dropped for full bandos+ags in PvP...few people droped for whips...some for veracs....eh...

090225153004.png

About 12 DDS pks, like 4 dboots, 2k rune arrows, 1k diamond bolts, like 30/40 D'hide sets, and like 20 rune cbows. Got like 200 BH telly runes too.

My friend got SS, Maxed mage x2, 3 whips, and like 15 DDS. He was using only DDS the whole time.

GF µ

Err...2 people dropped for full bandos+ags in PvP...few people droped for whips...some for veracs....eh...

You are so banned dude.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

090225153004.png

GF µ

GGOFSCAPE

<3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

090225153004.png

GF µ

You are so banned dude.

Getting rather bored of Musky44.

I'll be happy to restart.

090225153004.png

GF µ

Im so out of the loop.... what was the glitch and how long did it last... also, why would he be banned? All he did was kill people lol, its jagex's mistake

090225153004.png

GF µ

Im so out of the loop.... what was the glitch and how long did it last... also, why would he be banned? All he did was kill people lol, its jagex's mistake

Glitch was µ, and it lasted like 3 hours for me. Decent game of scape imo.

090225153004.png

GF µ

You are so banned dude.

You could have just quit, not practically steal other peoples hard earned items.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

090225153004.png

GF µ

You are so banned dude.

You could have just quit, not practically steal other peoples hard earned items.

What would be the fun in that?

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Wow #-o

Maybe qeltar was right when he said people around ehre have no apathy for others. Those people did nothign wrong, yes they lose out on millions becuase a few sob's think its funny, im ashamed really.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

[hide=]

090225153004.png

GF µ

You are so banned dude.

What would be the fun in that?

[/hide]

Yea, I did it for fun. It was worth it.