Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

090226053152.png

GG, 6th DFH from pvp.

147brawlers.png

I gotta start using these...

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

090226053152.png

GG, 6th DFH from pvp.

147brawlers.png

I gotta start using these...

are u actually pking or just tricking?

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

DFH #6, 147 brawlers...

are u actually pking or just tricking?

I do both, but most of my stuff seems to come from 26k'ing - gets annoying cause no one thinks I can PK. Downright most annoying thing about pking though is the fact that everyone seems to dharok, dds rarely hits (though its hilarious when it does, specced a 31-36 on torags last night lol), and it's just generally hard to get kills. Especially if you're not on lunars, or hybriding with a tber.

I should probably start looking for dm's, lol. But yeah, dharok's just gets annoying, cause all they do is swing away hoping for that high hit, risking a mere 75k. So I'll probably have to look for some fun dm's.

As for the list, the list of drops from high potential? Thats pretty much done, except I gotta move all the pvp stuff you can get into a seperate thing -- found out that pvp weapons/armour don't count as an armour/weapon drop when your drop is created.

I love you all too guys, lawl <3

Oh, for the crash bug, Swaps4 has a video of how a lot of people lost a ton of stuff in pvp to it. Like a few full bandos kills, a few claws, etcetera. It was a lot. There's actually a point in the video where they're just taking out everyone in varrock pretty much.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Ok, im sorry if this sounds like spam, but I want to make sure I got this glitch right.

So if you was to turn all your chats off, and type the micrometer symbol, anyone who saw it would crash? I just want to make sure I got this right.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got 99 crafting \' 7 hours too early #-o :wall: :wall: Check my blog(link is in the sig) for more details.

crafting9926022009.png

I figured out that i don't remember seeing this emote. Could be that i saw it when the capes were released and never again :P

craftingcape0226022009.png

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Got 99 crafting \' 7 hours too early #-o :wall: :wall: Check my blog(link is in the sig) for more details.

crafting9926022009.png

I figured out that i don't remember seeing this emote. Could be that i saw it when the capes were released and never again :P

How did you trained it :D? I might wanne get it too

recci-518.png

[hide=99 CRAFTING]

crafting9926022009.png

[/hide]

How did you trained it :D? I might wanne get it too

I bought green d-leathers and made green d'hide bodies. As i've calculated it's over 800 gp loss per body if you manage to buy all leather on mid and sell all bodies on mid. That is around 45M loss from 85 to 99 crafting ^^.

I've actually lost more. Like 55M or more, because i bought some hides on high and sold some bodies on low ;)

Good luck if you're going to go for it :D

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]