Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

If you thought I wtfshizzle pwn someone every time I do a rush, you are very wrong.

Yup, you've tried (and failed :D) to rush me twice now lol, got me redbarred once.

And yet I still find your vids really good :P

TifSig.jpg

[hide=Lots of levels]50herb.png

50rc.png

52pray.jpg

60CraftingFatBoiSlim10.jpg

75fishing.png

52mining.png

52summ.png[/hide]

and a funneh from esc

s3x.png

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Yay \'

2z9cncy.jpg

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Healing familiars wil only attack if they are attacked first. Just so happens enemies in wild will attack anything, including familiars. Have to be careful, healers have bugger all hp.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I call that power abuse. Oh well, pretty sure hes gonna lose his rank now, thats 1 void 1 torso and 1 rank down today. lawl

Nobody likes PJers.

1. It was a rush, not a PJ.

2. Pitviper1080 is annoying as hell anyways, I've had a few times where he's pjed me and my friends.

3. The torso wasn't pj'ed either. That was a rush as well.

Now, is it okay to PJ a 2v1 when you're pjing one of the people on the side of 2? Oh well if it isn't. Lol@chat. It was 0-20-10-11, 25-12-6-7, 38, 24.

090315145001.png

090315145007.png

EDIT: If you want the story... I'm sitting under the circus barker, looking at minimap... see a MASSIVE amount of white dots coming from the north... some guy tanked it from MB to ardy south. LAWL. Well I see this guy walking, oh [cabbage] its pitviper1080. knowing who he is, I instantly targeted him and specced him out.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Do spiritual mages just attract numbnut morons who fail at life? Only my second time there and i encounter this guy who looks like hes sold up everything to buy a SGS and camp there. They think they are good but get less than 1/3 of the kills, and just speeding up my slayer tasks lol.

090315225701.png

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Do spiritual mages just attract numbnut morons who fail at life? Only my second time there and i encounter this guy who looks like hes sold up everything to buy a SGS and camp there. They think they are good but get less than 1/3 of the kills, and just speeding up my slayer tasks lol.

090315225701.png

borrownub.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

090315225701.png

borrownub.

Confused.

zqXeV.jpg

090315225701.png

borrownub.

Confused.

He means he proly borrowed the SGS.

Anyways you could always try the Sara mages if you have 70 agility. Their boot drops % is not all that much lower than the Zammy mages, and you dont have to pray 80% of the time on the sara's if you kill them on the level down from the main floor.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I was going to try those, but figured they would be slower due to sara gwd people going past and having to wait for them to get in combat.

zqXeV.jpg

More more more!

[hide=]090315185656.png

090315191450.png

090315191937.png

090315193105.png

090315193710.png

090315194645.png

090315195524.png

090315200230.png

090315201435.png

090315200322.png

Swamp lizzies ftw.!! only like an hour there too.[/hide]

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Congratz with the hunt lvls, but what's the first picture supposed to be? (also whats that on the floor in that picture?)

zqXeV.jpg

Congratz with the hunt lvls, but what's the first picture supposed to be? (also whats that on the floor in that picture?)

Exactly! it's someone in a penguin suit! in a house! glitch ftl.

090315202730.png

EDIT: since no1 else posted. no point in me double posting: 090315204209.png

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Dragon Claws are overpowered huh?

[yt]5gQCMqKNZV8[/yt]

OR ARE THEY!?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Your right, d claws do suck. The only good thing about them is pjing as a scare tactic. I've been pjd tons by them and only once been hit for 50+. The only reason people see them doing high is the opponent is usually not prepared, who would be when they are pj'd?

zqXeV.jpg

[hide=]

Dragon Claws are overpowered huh?

[yt]5gQCMqKNZV8[/yt]

OR ARE THEY!?

[/hide]

LMFAO! awooo loo loo ftl!

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]