Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Found a few cool pictures of the cooking highscores I had saved for some reason (Look at the rank changes)

[hide=Hide quoted images!]CookingHighscores.jpg[/hide]

Lol, how did they gain ranks? :shock: That 1 exp away from maxed exp is really cool too. :lol:

so he got banned then unbanned lol

Y_Z.png

Found a few cool pictures of the cooking highscores I had saved for some reason (Look at the rank changes)

Lol, how did they gain ranks? :shock: That 1 exp away from maxed exp is really cool too. :lol:

Wierd lol

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

090316213058.png

Pmg wtf h4x0rs!1!! (only bought it 2 days ago for 100% junk LOL) \'

I've managed to sell 2 of them now :twss:

[hide=The first one.]081123152652.png

Theres my first one...Dang, look how far elysian has come... :( I would do (almost) anything to get an elysian... or divine, I like them both about the same.[/hide]

those waters bowl awer hawts. =P~

unspam:

[hide=]090313215648.png

not too bad for my first horror trip.[/hide]

[hide=]090307224542.png

got this a week ago. almost half way there! #-o[/hide]

[hide=]090223204627.png

hard to see, but got 70 fletch finaly in the chat box.[/hide]

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

java2009031619405408.jpg

java2009031620332160.jpg

java2009031621121482.jpg

1.5 hour trip. I lobe abyssals <3:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Pffft...yeah only took me 40+ runs to get something. :roll:

gratz thgh

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Pffft...yeah only took me 40+ runs to get something. :roll:

gratz thgh

i have done 400 runs...12 items...

450 runs... 130 run dry streak... 43 items... 30m profit in 3 days...

I have weird barrows luck

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

[hide=quotes]

Wierd lol

[/hide]

I'm pretty sure it used to cycle who was #1 when everyone was technically tied for #1 as they all had the same amount of xp (maxed in this case). So one day zezima would be #1 then he would be last of the people maxed and it would switch around like this... Now I think it's whenever u get to be maxed that is where you will be

WinterSigcopy.png

090316213058.png

Pmg wtf h4x0rs!1!! (only bought it 2 days ago for 100% junk LOL) \'

I've managed to sell 2 of them now :twss:

[hide=The first one.]081123152652.png

Theres my first one...Dang, look how far elysian has come... :( I would do (almost) anything to get an elysian... or divine, I like them both about the same.[/hide]

Why do you buy bowls of hot water?

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I'm pretty sure it used to cycle who was #1 when everyone was technically tied for #1 as they all had the same amount of xp (maxed in this case). So one day zezima would be #1 then he would be last of the people maxed and it would switch around like this... Now I think it's whenever u get to be maxed that is where you will be

Actually, it used to be whenever the hiscores were reset (Jagex had to ban a lot of people and remove their names, or they just felt like turning them off for a little while) because they all had the same amount of xp they were randomly put back in the list. There was no organized way that they were put back in there, there used to be a thread on the rsof about this, and they looked at the then-7 people with 200m thieving xp, and they, after months of tracking found out that it was completely randomized. Too bad its not there anymore, it could be pretty helpful.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

(15m hp untrimmed)

<3:

*high fives* 15m untrimmed here too :P

How did you manage that :?:

Hmm...I trimmed at 15.5m...

so only 500k more till I beat musky ;) . Actually im trying to get to 135 combat before trimming it.

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

I buy large amounts of interesting things... like 100k cabbage, 10k bronze daggers, and 10k chiefs hats. ::'

Ok seriously, thats just wierd.

For all you swiftkit users out there? how do i take a screeny of the xp i have in a stat in game? cuz your mouse has to be over it, but you have to do drag screnny? so i don't see how to do it.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

I buy large amounts of interesting things... like 100k cabbage, 10k bronze daggers, and 10k chiefs hats. ::'

For all you swiftkit users out there? how do i take a screeny of the xp i have in a stat in game? cuz your mouse has to be over it, but you have to do drag screnny? so i don't see how to do it.

Just press the print screen button on your keyboard. It should be the same.

i had 30k security books till not long ago :x

You should get 89 Summoning and just use regular bowls of water on a Geyser Titan, to get hot water

;)

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Total Pwnidge!!!!

adrian.jpg

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]