Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Members' pking is dead.

The only people who use those worlds are rushers with d claws (or blitz + ags), PJers who attack people who double eat (the worst scum of all the 'abusers', imo) and the 26kers. Everybody else is either a 4 item dharoker or a pure.

It's a shame, too. Jagex needs to either overhaul the Defense skill so that it actually reduces damage (and so as to prevent these 2-hit-kills that are so common), drastically raise the requirements on the weapons, or nerf them. I'd prefer the first option.

I wouldn't mind having that first option happen :D

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Members' pking is dead.

The only people who use those worlds are rushers with d claws (or blitz + ags), PJers who attack people who double eat (the worst scum of all the 'abusers', imo) and the 26kers. Everybody else is either a 4 item dharoker or a pure.

It's a shame, too. Jagex needs to either overhaul the Defense skill so that it actually reduces damage (and so as to prevent these 2-hit-kills that are so common), drastically raise the requirements on the weapons, or nerf them. I'd prefer the first option.

V

ttluck1.png

Yes indeed....

[hide=And now for something completely related to the word YES.][yt]ZW6uQ8tt6_Y[/yt][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

java2009032218011699.jpg

AFKer. My first 2 specs didn't kill him, so I hit with claws 3 times (2 zeros) with him red barred, until he died. GF fire cape etc.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Comp, Hide all your pictures. They're too big. Or even better crop them, so I can actually see them.

What? I've tried to hide the new ones, but it doesn't stretch out your screen any more, so I don't see the problem. Use the individual image scroll bar to see em, a lot of the PKs are on the edge and I can't crop them.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

[hide=]java2009032218011699.jpg

Obvious AFKer. My first 2 specs didn't kill him, so I hit with claws 3 times (2 zeros) with him red barred, until he died. GF fire cape, torso, zerker ring etc.[/hide]

Seriously dude...you're such a [kitty].

You had to hit him 3 times after 2 specs...and he wasn't even fighting back.

What's the point, so you boost your ego, that you can use Dclaws instead of actually fighting?

Stellactic.gif

What's the point, so you boost your ego, that you can use Dclaws instead of actually fighting?

I wasn't quite aware that d claws didn't count as fighting.

On the good side, easy kills = easy money. You can have your honor, I'll have my dragon full helms.

Example:

[hide=]java2009032218314339.jpg[/hide]

He saw me while I was potting and ran to the portal to go to his house, I dropped him with 2 specs. Yay, free 340k for me.

DeviledEgg24.png

I wasn't quite aware that d claws didn't count as fighting.

On the good side, easy kills = easy money. You can have your honor, I'll have my dragon full helms.

Unpluralize "dragon full helms".

Unpluralize "dragon full helms".

I'm a forward thinking kinda guy...

DeviledEgg24.png

Sorry, I probably was over reacting in my first post. But you could at least take 10 secs and open paint, past the picture and cut off the unnecessary edges. It's more annoying then you think.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Sorry, I probably was over reacting in my first post. But you could at least take 10 secs and open paint, past the picture and cut off the unnecessary edges. It's more annoying then you think.

It ruins the picture, you can't see anything. There's no point on boxing it onto my kill. I save them in crappy JPEG quality so the file sizes are a few hundred KB. You would have something to complain about if I was posting full size PNGs, at 6mb each.

DeviledEgg24.png

I agree with dragonlord on the last page, every 'pk' ive seen on this thread is just a pj/rush, boring pictures that take no skill except a pair of d claws, jsut v boring pictures. Comp, you really need to put them in hide tags, those pictures are way too big.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I agree with dragonlord on the last page, every 'pk' ive seen on this thread is just a pj/rush, boring pictures that take no skill except a pair of d claws, jsut v boring pictures. Comp, you really need to put them in hide tags, those pictures are way too big.

Working on the hide tags, although I still don't get why it makes a difference. As for the no skill part, I really couldn't care less; I'm doing it for fun and profit, both of which I've received so far. Unspamify:

[hide=]java2009032216511169.jpg[/hide]

DeviledEgg24.png

Working on the hide tags, although I still don't get why it makes a difference. As for the no skill part, I really couldn't care less; I'm doing it for fun and profit, both of which I've received so far. Unspamify:

Because they stretch the page and make it much harder to scroll it. And you really should resize your pictures, I can barely even see your kills.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Accidently got this -.- . Was getting my exp down low so i could get it at a party, but i tried to take my sc legs off and didn't have inv space, didn't notice so went straight over the exp :wall: . Oh well, i was planning to get 99 def and hp at the same time, now i guess ill just have a miniparty for 99 hp later tonight.

[hide=]090323003048.png[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

88summon224122.png

So i heard this level gud nao k ?

So used it :D

and got my 3rd kbd head in around 15 - 20 solo kills XD

88summon231411.png

And this level is hawter than muskys k ?

wow dude that rock, !!! u are really luckky i been trying to get.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Members' pking is dead.

V

Are you implying that I am whining? I'm not. I am just stating my opinion. The majority of people who use members' PK worlds are people who abuse the mechanics, and I would like that changed.

td2sig.jpg

wow dude that rock, !!! u are really luckky i been trying to get.

Dude, stop spamming the thread with poorly written sentences. :thumbdown:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0