Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I went pking today for the first time in months... out of 21 fights, I got pjed 19 times. (Didn't die from the pjs, good game failures at life.)

Let me say this, WHAT THE F@#$ IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! The pjers are multiplying like rabbits! There are 3 pjers for every person acctually fighting! [/rant]

Honor has completely died along with members pvp.

I got so frustrated I dumped my march drops tab 2 weeks early.

[hide=Drops tab for the month of march]090322232212.png

Corp loots for the month of March are also added to the total.

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

(roughly) 15,821,968gp total - the cost of supplys (6,433,217gp) gives me a net gain of 9,388,751gp for the month of march.[/hide]

Creator288.png2763.gif

I went pking today for the first time in months... out of 21 fights, I got pjed 19 times. (Didn't die from the pjs, good game failures at life.)

Let me say this, WHAT THE F@#$ IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! The pjers are multiplying like rabbits! There are 3 pjers for every person acctually fighting! [/rant]

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

(roughly) 15,821,968gp total - the cost of supplys (6,433,217gp) gives me a net gain of 9,388,751gp for the month of march.[/hide]

And thus why I do not PK in members' worlds. People like Bruno make PJing videos (which show no skill at all-- no offense to you, Bruno) and all the little wanna-be PKers at YT watch them and see how easy it is, so they scrape together pennies they got from 15 person Bandos masses and buy some D claws and VOILA, another PJer is born. [bleep] the quests, [bleep] the minigames, Jagex NEEDS to sort out the PJing issue IMMEDIATELY. They need to change the code that determines when you are considered "in combat" so that you need to go about 6 "turns" without attacking to be intercepted, and they need to add a 10 second immunity to attack when you get a kill. PJing has always been an issue, but it's a game-breaking one now because of the wide availability of very OP weapons.

td2sig.jpg

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

And thus why I do not PK in members' worlds. People like Bruno make PJing videos (which show no skill at all-- no offense to you, Bruno) and all the little wanna-be PKers at YT watch them and see how easy it is, so they scrape together pennies they got from 15 person Bandos masses and buy some D claws and VOILA, another PJer is born. [bleep] the quests, [bleep] the minigames, Jagex NEEDS to sort out the PJing issue IMMEDIATELY. They need to change the code that determines when you are considered "in combat" so that you need to go about 6 "turns" without attacking to be intercepted, and they need to add a 10 second immunity to attack when you get a kill. PJing has always been an issue, but it's a game-breaking one now because of the wide availability of very OP weapons.

YES.

kazmahalfsize.png

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

I don't pj that much, and I sometimes succesfully rush pjers :mrgreen:

And yes it needs a solution. I think the massive influx of pjers is a consequence of more and more powerful weapons being released *cough* dclaws *cough*. Tone them down a bit and pjers will go away. I never understood why Jagex nerfed the msb spec and a few years later makes such an overpowered weapon.

I completely agree with the last few posts, a few days ago I had a fight where I was pj'ed 5 times. 5. To be honest though Pj'ers fail a lot more than rushers, because on the rare occaision that they kill someone, they don't get the drop so they lose tonnes of money.

To be honest most rushers are completely avoidable. Just be alert all the times and never tele into crowded areas without melee pray on (Sad that it has to go that far but if you don't you are much more susceptible to dying in 2 hits.

TifSig.jpg

When I tried to pk after claws were introduced, it took about half an hour to fight 1 damn decent fight, and there was about 5 pjers waiting for us to get to low health -_-

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

The thing that makes me doubt Jagex is that there are such easy solutions to pjing.

Zerker_jane.png

090322232133.png

090322233605.png

The thing that makes me doubt Jagex is that there are such easy solutions to pjing.

Ya, if you take a look on RSOF in the PvP section, there is at least 5+ ideas every day on how to prevent pjers. Either Jagex is planning on putting them in whenever they re-vamp the PvP worlds, or they simply arn't going to put them in at all.

I see both sides of the argument. Pjers are annoying, but at the same time, it was the players "pk-style" that created the Pj'er, not the combat system. Because people have "glorified dueling" aka "honor pk'ing" it makes them much more open to pj attacks. Back in the old wilderness (not including edgeville/varrock) people couldn't really pj in the upper level wilderness. People are more combined in areas now and thus the PJ problem becomes more common.

I think they designed PvP worlds to be a "dog eat dog" scenario, where anything goes. The whole entire world is PvP and 90% of the battles are within 20 steps from a bank. Every update Jagex dosen't put it in, It makes me thing perhaps they want us to change our style away from "glorified dueling" to solve the problem, rather than make PvP rules against it. Im sure by now they have considered ideas for fixing it, but I seams they want us to solve this problem on our own instead of intervening.

dawnsigblue-3.png

This video makes me feel better about pjers.

[yt]DDYdfquSMOc[/yt]

Risks like 50M alot with skull and no teleport :ohnoes: :thumbup:

Nice vid, but you are a bit lucky sometimes xD

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Ya, if you take a look on RSOF in the PvP section, there is at least 5+ ideas every day on how to prevent pjers.

Doing what that guy did in the video (speced out pjers, void defence is ftw) is a way to get rid of pjers, but for one itemers... two words.

Praying Mantis.

DDS 's downed-12

Really, just tank in Falador center. I've never made someone lose a godsword/claws, as it seems people who do one-item with those carry a prayer potion.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

It's always a bad idea to change topic in the middle of a post, however since I barely have any time to play any more, I can't wait until longer to post this XD

[hide=Hidden because the pictures are big (take notes, compfreak)]2000total1.png

2000total2.png

2000total3.png[/hide]

Summary of stuff in the hide tags: 2000 Skill Total and 75+ All Skills

2000total4.png

The last 2 levels took me almost 2 weeks (you can look for them in this thread, if you're that bored). Which is a far cry from my using to get 3 levels in a day.

To be continued later, when I have time.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Well are you?

Well... I told him (or her? he claims that he is a girl...) that as long as he/she doesn't ask many questions... but I'm probably go mad in a week and end up deleting him/her. I have no patience ¬¬

16185_s.gif

Well are you?

Well... I told him (or her? he claims that he is a girl...) that as long as he/she doesn't ask many questions... but I'm probably go mad in a week and end up deleting him/her. I have no patience ¬¬

Won't be long before it asks for money :thumbup: .

Zerker_jane.png

i wanted it on the dot :cry: :wall:

090324191338.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

This video makes me feel better about pjers.

[yt]DDYdfquSMOc[/yt]

Risks like 50M alot with skull and no teleport :ohnoes: :thumbup:

I was alching next to him in pvp before, and wondering why so many insane fan boys kept turning up and screaming.

Now i know :thumbsup:

Sigh...

10yearold.png

GF

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]