Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Members' pking is dead.

The only people who use those worlds are rushers with d claws (or blitz + ags), PJers who attack people who double eat (the worst scum of all the 'abusers', imo) and the 26kers. Everybody else is either a 4 item dharoker or a pure.

It's a shame, too. Jagex needs to either overhaul the Defense skill so that it actually reduces damage (and so as to prevent these 2-hit-kills that are so common), drastically raise the requirements on the weapons, or nerf them. I'd prefer the first option.

V

Are you implying that I am whining? I'm not. I am just stating my opinion. The majority of people who use members' PK worlds are people who abuse the mechanics, and I would like that changed.

You're whining. You're complaining about PvP worlds, and rushers have been out since RSC. Suck it up.

Members' pking is dead.

The only people who use those worlds are rushers with d claws (or blitz + ags), PJers who attack people who double eat (the worst scum of all the 'abusers', imo) and the 26kers. Everybody else is either a 4 item dharoker or a pure.

It's a shame, too. Jagex needs to either overhaul the Defense skill so that it actually reduces damage (and so as to prevent these 2-hit-kills that are so common), drastically raise the requirements on the weapons, or nerf them. I'd prefer the first option.

V

Are you implying that I am whining? I'm not. I am just stating my opinion. The majority of people who use members' PK worlds are people who abuse the mechanics, and I would like that changed.

You're whining. You're complaining about PvP worlds, and rushers have been out since RSC. Suck it up.

Yes, but rushing wasn't as big an issue when weapons couldn't easily kill a maxed player in two turns. :wall:

td2sig.jpg

Members' pking is dead.

V

Yes, but rushing wasn't as big an issue when weapons couldn't easily kill a maxed player in two turns. :wall:

True.

Zerker_jane.png

Members' pking is dead.

V

Its not whining at all, its complaining and arguing a point, whining would be what your are doing by calling people whiners, much like i am having to do in this post.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Ehh, I don't really get the whole rushing argument. Jagex made the weapons that can 2 hit maxed players, and set the delay for attacks. It's obviously designed into the game, they aren't blind to it. Unspamify:

[hide=]java2009032219471361.jpg[/hide]

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ehh, I don't really get the whole rushing argument. Jagex made the weapons that can 2 hit maxed players, and set the delay for attacks. It's obviously designed into the game, they aren't blind to it. Unspamify:

what exactly am i looking for in that pic?

like has been said you realy need to crop or resize it.

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

Oo lookey there's me :lol:

The guy in black hides he downed

100111011101.png

5417.png

Just got a PM from someone:

090322190207c.png

Apparently he's TIFer. I gave him a link to this thread, I'm scared of what he'll say :?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

2z6xb3r.png

My victory!

:shock:

Oo lookey there's me :lol:

The guy in black hides he downed

ah ok thanks.

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

Update: PM from the guy killed:

Was looking at irc. I had claws in inv ( rushing with claws and using bgs to ko ), kept bgs/tassets/fury

Good fight I guess

Sorry about that, mate. I got a grand total of 120k from your drop. At least you weren't skullled :wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

What exactly happened here?

I specced out a guy standing by the house portal with fury, full bandos, fire cape, BGS, dragon claws, and presumably a berserker ring. I posted a picture of it a few pages back, and an hour or so ago I got a PM from him - turns out he's a TIFer, and he showed me a pic of the kill (above) to prove it.

DeviledEgg24.png

2z6xb3r.png

My victory!

Wouldn't that be a victory for the person who got G.E. price for their Yellow Partyhat?

And Danqazmlp, I love your signature. La Resistance against Musky!

What exactly happened here?

I specced out a guy standing by the house portal with fury, full bandos, fire cape, BGS, dragon claws, and presumably a berserker ring. I posted a picture of it a few pages back, and an hour or so ago I got a PM from him - turns out he's a TIFer, and he showed me a pic of the kill (above) to prove it.

rofl i saw him in ardy today and almost dbowed him...

so after seeing compfreak dclaw kids, i decided to try my luck at dbowing. ALMOST LOST 1m+void rofl -.-

149wisi.png

so i went down the varrock sewer and got barraged, dbow specced twice, ddsed numerous times and clawed to hell. LUCKY ME!!

i rol'd and house teled.

i also got a 120k loot from a pk but couldn't screenie.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

ROL has saved people running from me 5 times so far today -.-

It's nasty against claws - the four separate lower hits give it a good chance to activate :wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

Comp, Hide all your pictures. They're too big. Or even better crop them, so I can actually see them.

What? I've tried to hide the new ones, but it doesn't stretch out your screen any more, so I don't see the problem. Use the individual image scroll bar to see em, a lot of the PKs are on the edge and I can't crop them.

Um, what's this individual image bar thingy?

To unspamify:

I got this yesterday. Wasn't bad, if i didn't lose whip, dscimmi, and barrows gloves in the process. And blk dhide, but who cares about that. H8 pj's...although i did it once, but only when my friend got rushed by a 99atk and str pure ffs.

090322012416.png

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Wow, surprised no1 posted already. shame.

Wasn't gonna double post but i felt like it so :P :P :lol:

Just got:

chat002830.png

Gonna get 80 sometime. =)

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Made new account name F2p War.

2 day work.

------

Day 1

- 2 games of Soul War - Gamble and got 40k worth of item, sold in grand exchange.

- Bought hunting stuff, thinking off making money, but got bored of it.

- Went to camelot and start picking up flax ( 3k flax )

day1.png

lvl2.png

lvl3.png

lvl4.png

lvl5.png

lvl6.png

lvl7.png

lvl8.png

lvl9.png

lvl10.png

unlock.png

------

Day 2

- Spin the flax into bowstrings, until i was 50 crafting and end up selling all the bowstrings, and made 1.2m.

lvl10crafting.png

lvl20crafting.png

lvl30crafting.png

lvl40crafting.png

lvl50crafting.png

moneyx.png

I also unlock zombie dance emote :)

F2p_War.png

AFK KILLING MYSELF

090322155209.png

THEN

090323031908.png

AND

090323031122h.png

EDIT: JUST REALIZED I CAN'T KILL WHAT HAS NO LIFE, FML

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!