I almost scammed a scammer!!!!!!!

benx53

Don't think I'm a scammer, cause it's like your not aloud to soot someone unless they attack you that's what it's like. The guy was doing the old offer a lot of cash then take it away trick. Then right before he took it away i accepted. I would have gotten payback for th people he scammed, but he noticed his money was still there :x

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

No he was scamming me and i like clicked accept before he got it off it was really an accident but I tried to make it sound like I tricked him :( . But still I think I might have ignored what you were saying if I got eh 2mil. lol :lol: :D :) :o <.< :? :( -.- now I'm sad. :cry:

benx53.png

Well they should have a general discussion that isn't all about what you think like " :P What do you think of the halloween event this year :P " and other crud why isnt there a place to talk about wierd thing's that happened to you?

benx53.png

there is, its called the RSOF

+1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaahaahahahaha, so true :XD:

+2.

OMG U SERIUSLY ALMOST SCAMMED A SCAMMER? AWESOME! TOTALLY THREAD WORTHY!

So funny well what would you make a topic on then??? And I'm not a mem. AND DONT LOCK JUST LET IT GO AWAY THROUGH THE FORUMS IF YOU WANT, I MEAN WHAT DID I DO WRONG???? Just cause I didn't post someting like "There are getting to be more bots" Well duh there are!!! That's an even more stupid topic. Is the rule it's something abvious or its out. I believe I've made my point \' :notalk: =D> :pray: :shame: :thumbsup:

benx53.png

It's not because somebody does something wrong the first that it gives you the right to do something wrong. In a court of law, it doesn't matter who did did the wrong thing first. If somebody does something wrong, and than you retaliate by doing something wrong too, you will be charged aswell.

Example: Your neighbour murders your wife. It does NOT give you the right to murder his wife in return.

2480+ total

umm no

you stooped to his level...

Exactly. Scamming a scammer still makes you a scammer..scammer.

If i read it right, didn't he just hit accept before the scammer could take away the money? Doesn't that mean he almost made the scammer trade honest? Which doesn't make him a scammer if you think about it. Really all he did is almost get one past the scammer.

Still, not thread-worthy...agreed.

w4M8t.png