MOst anoying random event or character of one

oddyss3us222

What?! The maze is best random event you can get! The rewards are more than worth your time you spend getting through it.

Anyway, I'd have to say that the swarm is most annoying for me. It doesn't give you any rewards, and it forces you to drop what you're doing and run away until it disappears.

blackmageid8.png

Let me think..............MOLLY! She is so annoying :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Molly - on my laggy university connection is IMPOSSIBLE to finish. I have to log out and wait until I have time to take my laptop to the library so I have a decent enough connection to complete her stupid game. No other random event forces me to walk across campus to complete it - therefore, Molly my personal pet peeve.

$ me its old man. he comes wen u tele his, games are weak ,expecialy the maze and pinball thing and those ever stupid cubes> who do u hate the most?
.. ok.. its pathetic when you use 4 instead of for.. but when you use $ instead of 4?? also you dont put a comma after his.. this is like 3rd grade english.. just shows the IW of the average tip.iter :(
OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

$ me its old man. he comes wen u tele his, games are weak ,expecialy the maze and pinball thing and those ever stupid cubes> who do u hate the most?
.. ok.. its pathetic when you use 4 instead of for.. but when you use $ instead of 4?? also you dont put a comma after his.. this is like 3rd grade english.. just shows the IW of the average tip.iter :(

Yep, that IW is really low... but seriously, I agree.

MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY.

Need I say more?

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I personally don't hate any randoms. The only reason I ever even dislike getting them is if they come at an annoying time, like a teleport one just after I've finished getting a monster unagressive; fortunately, this is really rare for me. However, I have read a story about one person who now has a pathological hatred of Molly, since she teleported him right as he got a visage drop.

Swarm, Shade, old man when he gives you crap, and Linda, the Sandwich Lady (she wrote her name and number on a baguette she gave me once :wink: )

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

maze hands down! especially when you get kinda close to the middle, click on the door and it says "i don't think this is the right way". if that was the case then show me where the right way is! :uhh:

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)