rarest item in runescape?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarest tradable item I'd say would be a Christmas Cracker. Rarest skillcape would be either Un-trimmed slayer, Un-trimmed Prayer, or Un-Trimmed Summoning.

No because there are crackers about (I know people who own them xD)

Slayerbelle has untrimmed Slayer cape and so do a few more

Untrimmed prayer isnt overly rare as Sjakie 1 1 3 had it for ages :P

and NO ONE has untimmed summoning cape yet ;)

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

The rarest item is in fact Christmas Cracker, but i have a hunch that it may be half-wine.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

The rarest item is in fact Christmas Cracker, but i have a hunch that it may be half-wine.

If you know for a fact the Christmas Cracker is the rarest, then how the hell can you have a hunch it's NOT the Christmas Cracker? :wall: That's like saying "I know I'm right, but I think I'm wrong."

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

well there are no untrimmed slayer capes in existence since you would have to be carefull not to max out any comat skills

look up slayerbelle. she has untrimmed. it has been done!!!

mathematically, seeing as slayer gets 1 xp per 4 xp your combat stat does, and there are

attack

str

def

magic

and range, that would mean that technically, slayer cape untrimmed is possible, but highly unlikely

well there are no untrimmed slayer capes in existence since you would have to be carefull not to max out any comat skills

look up slayerbelle. she has untrimmed. it has been done!!!

mathematically, seeing as slayer gets 1 xp per 4 xp your combat stat does, and there are

attack

str

def

magic

and range

Now, health...you get 3 slayer xp per 4 health xp, that could be solved by using a cannon for a majority of the time, while on range/defense xp.

that would mean that technically, slayer cape untrimmed is possible, but highly unlikely.

Yeah, you have to connotate the word "rarest" to get an answer people can agree to. Are we talking about difficulty in obtaining an item, how often one item is seen by a member of the community, or possibly the number in existence. Now when we talk about number in existence, does that mean quest items are included at that time? A lot of questions to be answered before an answer could be given that people may accept.

To answer my categorical questions:

Difficulty in obtaining an item: Untrimmed Slayer/Summoning etc.

How often an item is seen: No way to distinguish this with such a great population size.

Number in existence: Possibly Half Wine compared to Christmas Cracker.

That's how I view things in this debate.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I think the real rare items are those that you missed- untradable holiday items; once you miss the event, u can never get it back. The capes you can really get them anytime, regardless of trim or un-trim, the tradable holiday drops are purchasable thats how I induced to this opinion.

Bunny Ears (Haven't seen those for quite some time)

Scythe (Same as Bunny Ears)

Those Christmas hats (Useless?)

Zombie head (Useless)

i dunno, the scarfs i realy liked. saves spending 550k on one. =)

in my opinion i'd say the rarest item to me is something usable but never used. i havent EVER seen a player use tha obsidian hammer/mace. to ME its the rarest as i havent seen such. i'd say its more on personal experiances rather then judging in an overall speculation. (wow, how many big words DID i use? O.o )

Popoto.~<3

Broken plate is what I'd go with, although we'll never know how many there are. It's junk like a half wine, but it's not worth ~30m.

This of course is excluding the untrimmed slayer cape, which probably is the rarest item in the games existence.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

urm my vote goes for the top level chompy bird hunting hat, i know people have them, but i very much doubt many,

That was one of my ideas too lol, the 5 feathered yellow one.

Maybe full gold CW armour: helm, plate, legs, kite and sword.

The black dagger from legends as you lose it when you complete the quest.

Mature Greenmans Ale, had it in GE at max for nearly 2 months and not got any :cry:

According to the tipit item database axe heads are discontinued too, might be pretty rare as most people wouldn't leave an axe head lying about.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

• 2 weeks later...

On RS2, Bunny ears or Christmas Cracker.. There's under 170 Crackers left in game, so that's my best guess.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Lol isn't it obvious? What do you do when you get a genie? Or the one quest was changed, we got 2 free exp lamps, how many exp lamps do you think are in the game right now? People use em the second they get em lol

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

I really don't think we should count quest items because theres probably hundred out there that no one bothered keeping. I think this argument would be a lot more interesting if we simply compared tradeable or once tradeable items.

teh_gauss.png

Lol isn't it obvious? What do you do when you get a genie? Or the one quest was changed, we got 2 free exp lamps, how many exp lamps do you think are in the game right now? People use em the second they get em lol

I have 2 in my bank. :mrgreen:

I'd have to say a bluewrite sword is pretty rare but half wines and disks are the rarest of items.

memorysignaturesx7.png

I'm going to agree with the slayer cape. It's the only item in the game that is possible to get, but no one has.

I saw a player with an untrimed slayer cape, it possible, just very,very very unlikely to see (no, it was not an npc). So I think the rarest item is the untrimmed slayer cape.

Edit: I also remember a friend of mine probably had the very last odd cocktail in the game after the update, but then it was taken out -.-