rarest item in runescape?

I'm going to agree with the slayer cape. It's the only item in the game that is possible to get, but no one has.

Agreed and i doubt anyone ever will own one - also, 6M exp from cannon is a hell of a lot of cannonballs lol...

Just you wait and see :wink: I believe there are people out there who are actually going for it (untrimmed slayer cape)

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed to see people make baseless speculations on which skillcape is the rarest (not referring to the untrimmed slayer cape issue). I just looked it up, and you're both wrong because construction still wins as the rarest skillcape.

What you mean to say is, "Not including the rarest skillcape, the rarest skillcape is construction"? Yeah, and not including every item in the game except for ashes, ashes are the rarest item in the game as well.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

I'm amazed to see people make baseless speculations on which skillcape is the rarest (not referring to the untrimmed slayer cape issue). I just looked it up, and you're both wrong because construction still wins as the rarest skillcape.

What you mean to say is, "Not including the rarest skillcape, the rarest skillcape is construction"? Yeah, and not including every item in the game except for ashes, ashes are the rarest item in the game as well.

Way to miss the point. I wasn't even talking about the untrimmed slayer skillcape, I even stated that I was purposefully NOT addressing myself to the whole untrimmed slayer skillcape debate. I said that the rarest skillcape (regardless of being trimmed or not) is construction.

You can change a few words only until it changes the meaning of my sentence.

"Not including the rarest skillcape, the rarest skillcape is construction"

Is not what I mean to say at all. If you wanted to re-arrange words it should be:

"Not referring the issue of trimmed or untrimmed, the rarest skillcape is construction"

I know that slayer is the rarest untrimmed skillcape, but overall construction is the rarest skillcape.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I think the real rare items are those that you missed- untradable holiday items; once you miss the event, u can never get it back. The capes you can really get them anytime, regardless of trim or un-trim, the tradable holiday drops are purchasable thats how I induced to this opinion.

Bunny Ears (Haven't seen those for quite some time)

Scythe (Same as Bunny Ears)

Those Christmas hats (Useless?)

Zombie head (Useless)

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

bronze pp++ dagger.

Who would own one of those?

umm celt would :lol:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...

half jug of wine or christmas cracker...

there's some quest items that you get and then loose right away.. like the dwarf remains from the cannon quest... or elvargs head...

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

• 2 weeks later...
thingy is the rarest of all items. you can get one in the ge but i don't think any1 has one.

:-s

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• 1 month later...
By" rarest", its prob christmas cracker or somthing.

For rarest SKILL CAPE, mining and smithing. Its one of the only "non-buyable" skills, that you can get if you've got 1 billion gold, or 1gp

Um.. Yeh.. WRONG. Smithing is buyable. Buy the bars, smith them into things, or does that not satisfy the term buyable? Just because it takes a long time even if you buy it does not mean it's 'not' buyable.

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

• 4 months later...

Untrimmed slayer cape is probably the rarest. But we might never know cause nobody wants to go through all the 99 slayers.

poisoned daggers (besides rune/dragon) arent that rare cause all the newbs out there want a poison dagger.

BOO

Rarest tradable item I'd say would be a Christmas Cracker. Rarest skillcape would be either Un-trimmed slayer, Un-trimmed Prayer, or Un-Trimmed Summoning.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Hm.. respect. Don't see that one nowadays. Can't sell it, it's not tradeable, can't get it from monster drops.. yet it's worth so much.

Have to agree with this. Rarest item in RS, either respect or manners.

Teeg

Can't forget about proper spelling and punctuation. Seeing as about 11 in 10 seem to completely forget it exists.

Also, the black cane. In the Market, they're virtually non existant. I've had a buy request on that thing for three weeks on max. Nothing.