rarest item in runescape?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no untrimmed slayer cape as every slayer experience ( = hit points of slayer monster ) will contribute to 1.33 hit point experience. So, before you get your slayer cape, your hit point level will be well over level 99.

There is no untrimmed slayer cape as every slayer experience ( = hit points of slayer monster ) will contribute to 1.33 hit point experience. So, before you get your slayer cape, your hit point level will be well over level 99.

Slayerbella got the untrim slay cape already, she also the same person that got untrimmed summon.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Slayerbella got the untrim slay cape already, she also the same person that got untrimmed summon.

Do you mean that she has multiple accounts for those untrimmed capes ?

its called a cannon

I have to admit that I have forgot the cannon as I have given that to other before the G.E. because it is too un-economical for me to use.

So, it is possible to get untrimmed slayer cape with some planning on attacking style and about 30-40 millions gp to spend on balls.

So, probably slayer capes may be the rarest item in runescape.

For an item it would probably have to the half-full wine jug or the bronze dagger p+++ as it isn't tradeable anymore.. :P

Of course the slayer untrimmed cape is possible; as soon as theres level 3's that have got 70+ slayer. The rarest cape for me would have to be the herblore cape; I've only ever seen one..

i've actually seen more summoning capes than herb capes! 8-)

Plus; in members some high level people wear full bronze for a laugh, so its not that rare. :lol:

- Rem. ::'

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

Probably the gnome toy ship. you could only get one if you transferred it over from RSC, and it's only possible to get now in fremmy trials and ghosts ahoy (can't bank it in either of those). I have one on an older account, and I only know 1 other person with one. It's a useless item, but rare nonetheless :D .

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

Sorry guys, respect and grammer skills aren't items. If you says "What's rarest in Runescape?" you could say respect and good grammer.

I'd go with the untrimmed slayer cape.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

• 2 weeks later...

slayerbelle already has an untrimmed skill cape for quite a long time now...(not sure if i spelled correctly though) probably one of the few if not the only person in RS to get it but imo an untrimmed slayer cape is not that difficult. the difficult part is that you have to start a new account and train slayer from level3 which is what a lot of people hate...just train on controlled, range as much as possible, mage as much as possible and cannon as whenever possible as well and you will get it in a few months time...

the MOST challenging thing to me would be to have a level 3 with a slayer cape...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

• 2 weeks later...
Not an item, but wilderness skulls! \'

The Abyss still gives you one when you enter it :-#

Maybe the MoM's box he gives you? You can't bank it, right? And it multiplies every so often. Who woud spend all day keeping those boxes in their inventory?

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Everyone is wrong. It's the scythe.

The scythe isn't rare...and why are people bumping a thread this old?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

If Jagex actually released this information it would probably be something TOTALLY random.

Something like, idk smouldering Tanysmum (sp? From As a First Resort) or unfinished guam potion or something.

Of course untrimmed capes would have to be the rarest, since only like 3 or 4 people have gotten untrimmed slayer, but outside of that....

Rarest tradeable item: Christmas Cracker or Half-wine

Rarest skillcape: Untrimmed summoning. There is only one in existence and it is owned by Lorica (Villandra's account)

Untrimmed slayer would have to be second for rarest skill cape because there are only two in existence:

1st to get was Slayerbelle (Villandra's account)

2nd was Anas 0 Thone

peace,

Vann