Is i me who's stupid?

gammaohm

he had no single right to call you this, you normally replied to him that you didn't wanted to sell your second rune med helmet, because you weir it while training. if soemone ever calls you noob again just remember my noob guide. Combat is not everything ingame!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck i am a 17 year old guy who has a IQ of 141

And im Odysseus, son of Laertes, king of ithica and conquerer of troy.

Conquere my city will ya...oh don't worry, the gods shall get you

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Yea, the lvl 70+'s just an unsatisfied customer. You give him a dime, he wants a dollar. Dont worry, you didnt loose out in this case , except maybe for the rune med for 10k thing...

But hey, maybe hes saying NOOB

No

Offence

Ol'

Boy

Argh, heck what am i saying? Just use the ignore list.

Ps. I always thought it was called Karimjama.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Maybe because he is a higher combat than you feels he can get what he wants. And if he doesn't get it then he can insult you as much as he wants.

Just add to ignore or turn private chat on.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

He's the dork. But please type correctly, it's tough to read your post :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ok. this just happend. i was training on lessers on karamajarva (or whatever its called), but i'm forced to return to surface as i ran out if food. by the way, im cmb lvl 67, so this is only natural. on my way out this lvl 72 asks me to sell my rune med, for 10 k. now lokking on stardard player to player trade, this is cheap, but as i only would get round 7.5 k in shop, and i had gotten a spare, i agreed. so the trade is made, and reurn to my trip to the fishing grounds. he then ask me to sell my other helm, though i refuses. at this point he choses to call me a noob. now remember, i'm not whining about being called a noob, it proberly couldn't annoy me any less, i just don't understand why... is it just me whos stupid, and cant understand this action, or is it him whos a dork... the only reason I can cime uo with, is that he fells that his ekstra 5 combat levels makes him fell, that he is far supirior to me... boy talk about a god **** egotrip... so people, please help me figure the bloke/las out. and once more, I'm NOT whining about being called a noob, i just cant see the reason

Due to your apparent lack of grammar skills, I'd say you're actually quite stupid.

Is i me who's stupid?

The irony is killing me. :roll:

Would you like to buy a period and a shift key?

Then I am Helen, the most beautiful woman in the world. FIGHT OVER ME, MEN! :XD:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Then I am Helen, the most beautiful woman in the world. FIGHT OVER ME, MEN! :XD:

No, it will just end up like that duel i fought over dame edna everidge, you dont want to know what i saw when i got her home. :cry:

Ok. this just happend. i was training on lessers on karamajarva (or whatever its called), but i'm forced to return to surface as i ran out if food. by the way, im cmb lvl 67, so this is only natural. on my way out this lvl 72 asks me to sell my rune med, for 10 k. now lokking on stardard player to player trade, this is cheap, but as i only would get round 7.5 k in shop, and i had gotten a spare, i agreed. so the trade is made, and reurn to my trip to the fishing grounds. he then ask me to sell my other helm, though i refuses. at this point he choses to call me a noob. now remember, i'm not whining about being called a noob, it proberly couldn't annoy me any less, i just don't understand why... is it just me whos stupid, and cant understand this action, or is it him whos a dork... the only reason I can cime uo with, is that he fells that his ekstra 5 combat levels makes him fell, that he is far supirior to me... boy talk about a god **** egotrip... so people, please help me figure the bloke/las out. and once more, I'm NOT whining about being called a noob, i just cant see the reason

Due to your apparent lack of grammar skills, I'd say you're actually quite stupid.

Is i me who's stupid?

Roofies should do the trick. :uhh:

td2sig.jpg

From next time onwards, keep collecting the rune meds & high alch them when you get 55magic. High alching a rune med will give you 11.5k. \'

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Is i me who's stupid?

I only just understood that thing. I always thought period as in, something that happens to girls.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

And im Odysseus, son of Laertes, king of Ithica and conquerer of Troy.

That's not really a good thing... he killed his father, married his mother, gouged his own eyes out, wandered with Antigone for years, and eventually died in shame. x3 Mythology.

Anyway... The other player was just plain rude. He can become the next new addition to THE list. Yes, THAT list. The nice RED one. With NO smily face. \'

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

Alright, I'm going to post this here instead of make my own topic.

I took everyone's advice when dealing with this situation:

I was training on experiments... So I went and attacked one, with this other guy nearby, though he was fighting a different one. Let's call the guy 'D'.

D: My spot

Me: You can't claim a spot.

D: Ya i can

Me: No you can't.

D: And u are bad

D: Cant even hit

D: So leave

Me: No.

Since there was no experiment to attack in his 'spot', I looked around, and found another one. There was this other guy there. Let's call him '6'.

6: Noob

Me: Thanks.

6: Np

So then I walked back to the other area, and started fighting an experiment just before D did.

D: Omg dude

D: Ur such a nub

Me: Thanks.

D: U dont take some1s spot

D: Gawd

Then I got another experiment before he did.

D: Go steal some1 elses spot

D: Gawd

He logs out.

caelcyndar93.png

Is i me who's stupid?

My friend, your intelligence has minimized due to the lack of proper writing, not due to the subject calling you a name because you wouldn't sell something to him.

To argue, I'm Leonidas, king of Sparta, the 300 rocks and Xerxes sucks.

First ontopic:

It's really very simple, that buyer was an idiot, nothing more to it. Runescape is full of them, so unfortunately you'll just have to get used to it...

Oftopic:

Is i me who's stupid?

Even though you only forgot to put in a t, that sentence makes it look like you answer your own question. :lol:

Hey me too!

:lol:

best-guide-ever.jpg