Foods You Can No Longer Eat.

Craiglowery

Oh yea, and olives. My mom says I used to eat them all the time, but now... :uhh:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Doner Kebab - Now I know how it's actually processed, to put it generously, not even my drunkest of drunken states will touch it again.

Would you care to enlighten me?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Cheese sticks. After I regurgitated them I realized just how disgusting fried, breaded sticks of mozzarella are.

Salsa con Queso as well. Used to be my favorite condiment, but after my mother told me that one of her friends was coming over and that she bought some because it tasted good to women during that "time of month" and her friend was on it.... ACK.

I submit the above as proof that my parents are totally incompetent.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Carrots and Apples for me. I love apple juice though, it's just the texture of the actual fruit that makes me sick. And carrots...ugh.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Carrots and Apples for me. I love apple juice though, it's just the texture of the actual fruit that makes me sick. And carrots...ugh.

Carrots here probably. I mean, I could probably stand them I just don't really like it any more.

Oranges (the texture) I don't like either and used to. I love orange juice though.

Doner Kebab - Now I know how it's actually processed, to put it generously, not even my drunkest of drunken states will touch it again.

Would you care to enlighten me?

Certainly.

Basically, when Mary's little lamb has been slaughtered, it's skinned and hung upside down. While skinning and later pulverising the meat, fragments of it fall to the floor. However, not the floor, but a trough, collects all these little morsels.

The contents of this are then added with tomato and onion to create a sort of broth. This is left to cool and then is refridgerated. It is then ground together like a hamburger into the shape you see on the skewer. To keep it moist while being constantly re-heated, onions, meat, fat and lard are placed on top of the skewer, to run down and marinate the meat.

Now that's goooood eat'n'.

Tomato soup, most seafood (excluding tuna, shrimps and lobsters).

And dark chocolate, I cannot stand dark chocolate,

Dark Chocolate rules. Even though it's bittersweet, I don't know why I eat it anymore.

I don't know what I can or can't eat. Probably Suarkruat(sp?). I despise that stuff

Cheese. On top of other foods (Pizza for example, or nachos) it's fine, but on it's own...blagh. It's just a disgusting food. It sweats, too. What's THAT about?

I know what you mean. Cheese accompanied by something is good, but on its own...blech :-X

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

lets see...... when i was young i wasn't a picky eater. now i am,

things i liked before that i don't like now:

candy corn. glass of milk straight. chocolate milk. eggs (all kinda of eggs) bbq sauce on nearly everything from hot dogs to brautworse (i spelled that wrong) plain bacon and sausage corn flakes honey nut cherios this thing my dad made called chicken and broccoli (guess what it has in it :P) massive amounts of chocolate and potatoes chips (no i don't mean massive amounts of it i mean i don't like them)

things i like now that i didn't like before:

reeses. peanut butter. steak sauce. taffy. pepperoni. sushi shrimp (fried or not fried) diet coke (and the concoctions that coca cola made with the brand) coffee. alcohol :-X

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

lets see...... when i was young i wasn't a picky eater. now i am,

things i liked before that i don't like now:

candy corn. glass of milk straight. chocolate milk. eggs (all kinda of eggs) bbq sauce on nearly everything from hot dogs to brautworse (i spelled that wrong) plain bacon and sausage corn flakes honey nut cherios this thing my dad made called chicken and broccoli (guess what it has in it :P) massive amounts of chocolate and potatoes chips (no i don't mean massive amounts of it i mean i don't like them)

things i like now that i didn't like before:

reeses. peanut butter. steak sauce. taffy. pepperoni. sushi shrimp (fried or not fried) diet coke (and the concoctions that coca cola made with the brand) coffee. alcohol :-X

btw: you ate a pound of chocolate!??!?!!??!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Cheese. On top of other foods (Pizza for example, or nachos) it's fine, but on it's own...blagh. It's just a disgusting food. It sweats, too. What's THAT about?

I know what you mean. Cheese accompanied by something is good, but on its own...blech :-X

I join the cheese-is-disgusting-on-its-own club. But I love cheese when it is on stuff like pizza. I've just never understood how people like my brother can eat a slice of American cheese alone, or handfulls of cheddar/mozzarella. . .

p2gq.jpg

I used to love salmon when I was 3 or 4 years old. I threw up when I ate WAY too much of it and haven't felt the same about it again :P

I really don't like process cheese, olives, and APPLE PIE! I mainly dont like apple pie because of how soft the apples are in it most of the time . I also cant stand carrots... steamed or whatever, cant think of the word lol.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Pizza. When my family was living in a rented home for a year, my mom usually just ordered out pizza. I had so much pizza, that I can't really stand it anymore.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.