Foods You Can No Longer Eat.

Craiglowery

Do you have any foods that you used to love but can no longer eat?

Well, I used to love this filipino dish called "longanisa" and I would eat it at least once a week and now I can't stand the sight of it.

I also used to eat tons of oatmeal when I was a kid but now I can't handle it.

I also always used to have a can of Cheez Whiz around and I would spread it on some crackers and I would spread the whole can on crackers in one sitting. Now I can't even look at another can.

3 halloweens ago I had tons of candy corn left over so I decided to finish all of it off for lunch. I threw up and I have never touched candy corn ever again.

Last but not least, Chocolate. I used to be in love with chocolate and one day I had at least a pound of chocolate before I threw all of it up. I hate chocolate now, so much in fact that my dad challenged me to eat a bar of chocolate for $20 and I refused.

Dscuss foods you can no longer eat.

111-1.jpg

I used to absolutely love eggs when I was a youngin', but now...blurgh... :-X

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I used to love sushi. Tried a new sushi restaurant a year ago or so. I friggin' choked on it. For first time. Can't touch it any more. <.<

Exact opposite for me. I used to hate it, and then i choked on it. Ever since about a month or two afterwards I loved it <3:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I used to love sushi. Tried a new sushi restaurant a year ago or so. I friggin' choked on it. For first time. Can't touch it any more. <.<

Exact opposite for me. I used to hate it, and then i choked on it. Ever since about a month or two afterwards I loved it <3:

Salad is like that for me. When I was 8 or 9, I would eat the center crunchy part of lettuce because it didn't have much flavor, and I didn't like the greens. Then when I was 10, until I was about 13, I absolutly hated salad I wouldn't touch it. Now I love salad.

Cheese and Bacon Shapes. I used to be able to eat like 2 packets in one sitting, now if I eat just one biscuit I feel like I'll puke.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Bacon, sausage, and seafood is also awful.

Why must you hate that which tastes good?

I can't think of pumpkin bread pudding without feeling nauseous (last thing I ate before I got a horrible stomach virus a week or two ago).

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

Tomatoes and Nachos :?

Same. Well, the tomatoes part. I've never actually been able to eat them at all. I HATE TOMATOES; i feel like gagging every time i have to eat them -_-

I "supposedly" liked them anyway :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Peanuts. I used to like them, but ever since I was sick for 5 days after eating a whole bowl of them I can't even stand the smell.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ones I used to eat:

Pumpkin

Beans

Peas

Colliflower*

Ones I don't eat

Every fruit

Every nut

S&V chips

really spicy foods

I love chocolate soo much though :D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ones I used to eat:

Pumpkin

Beans

Peas

Colliflower*

Ones I don't eat

Every fruit

Every nut

S&V chips

really spicy foods

I love chocolate soo much though :D

fruit and nuts own, in a non-euphamistsic sense :D But I hate spicy foods too, never did like them :-X

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif