in english please

dkw0101

In recent months, we have been looking more and more at how wealth and objects move around the game. Our first update of the month, the Assist System, will continue in a similar vein, and owes a lot to your reports and suggestions. You told us that you wanted a system for offering services to others without actually transferring items. So, with the Assist System, we will bring you that ability. You will, for example, get a high-level crafter to cut your gems for you with no gems ever leaving your inventory! This system will be useful across a multitude of different skills and will be very easy to get to grips with.

in english please.

In recent months, we have been looking more and more at how wealth and objects move around the game Buying And Selling. Our first update of the month, the Assist SystemHelping, will continue in a similar vein, and owes a lot to your reports and suggestions. You told us that you wanted a system for offering services to others without actually transferring items. So, with the Assist System, we will bring you that ability. You will, for example, get a high-level crafter to cut your gems for you with no gems ever leaving your inventory! This system will be useful across a multitude of different skills and will be very easy to get to grips with. basicly an antiscam, so if you give someone an onyx to make into a fury they cannot scam you

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Basically, the thing now is that if you don't have the level to craft something you have to give your precious raw materials the the crafter to craft it for you. After this update, I'm guessing, they will be able to craft the item without the materials ever leaving your inventory.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

It means that you will be able to "give" materials to other players, in order for them to make a finished product. However, the given materials do not leave your inventory, just in-case.

And as stated already, one purpose of this, is that it will avoid a lot of scams. ;)

Basically, you can craft gems for people without them having to trade it to you.

Some time last year, I suggested this, and most people thought it was a bad idea. :lol:

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I'm pretty sure it is in English... Unless theres 2 kinds.

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

.. he is trying to point out that JaGex and freind's are not using proper gramer :)

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Well, technically there are three kinds of English.

'British' English

'Canadian' English

'American' English

So, it may not be in English. :wink:

Well, technically there are three kinds of English.

'British' English

'Canadian' English

'American' English

So, it may not be in English. :wink:

don't forget 'Old English'

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

In recent months, we have been looking more and more at how wealth and objects move around the game. Our first update of the month, the Assist System, will continue in a similar vein, and owes a lot to your reports and suggestions. You told us that you wanted a system for offering services to others without actually transferring items. So, with the Assist System, we will bring you that ability. You will, for example, get a high-level crafter to cut your gems for you with no gems ever leaving your inventory! This system will be useful across a multitude of different skills and will be very easy to get to grips with.

in english please.

Excuse me hot plate hot plate me no speaky

basically, you hold the onyx gem in your hand while someone cuts it, sets it in gold, strings it, and enchants it so you are in control of what is happening to your item without having to trust someone or have collateral given. Just another update to keep people from getting scammed.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Lol at the people saying he's making fun of the incorrect grammar.

There is absolutely nothing incorrect about any of that grammar. As for the remark about its because their British - that just makes you look stupid, all modern forms of English (American, English, Canadian, Australian etc) use the EXACT same grammar, they only differ in spelling and style (eg an American and a British would use a totally different way round saying the same thing)

Grammatically the commas etc. still all fall the same.

I would simplify it to basic in your face English as the poster wnated but Salim beat me to it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It ain't that hard is it? :-k

there's gonna be a new system for letting others use your items without actually giving them to them. And there's going to be a new system wich allows you to trade with people without having to go to them to trade the items. So that you can still skill/fight/w/e while selling.

.. he is trying to point out that JaGex and freind's are not using proper gramer :)

Of course not silly...

...They're British :roll:

id laff if it was in jibberish quit yo jibba jabba fool!

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

This news interested me. I wonder if I can smith those dragon fire shield thingsy. (Whatever they I forgot) I dont know if you need an anvil to smith them or not and if you do if it will let you or not.

I dont smith them because if I bought one myself the value could drop instantly below any profit I could make. Too much hassle with people tryin to scam me I couldnt be bothered. If this update let me though.. I might.

Edit: Not just those either but any item that needs an anvil.

This news interested me. I wonder if I can smith those dragon fire shield thingsy. (Whatever they I forgot) I dont know if you need an anvil to smith them or not and if you do if it will let you or not.

I dont smith them because if I bought one myself the value could drop instantly below any profit I could make. Too much hassle with people tryin to scam me I couldnt be bothered. If this update let me though.. I might.

Edit: Not just those either but any item that needs an anvil.

you mean dragon fire shield?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P