Gamer energy drinks

mixand

Xs Energy Drink, full of vitamin B and only 8 calories. You need to order it online though you can't buy it in stores.

With my personal experience this stuff is more potent than red bull, I drink it in the mornings on the way to work.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you need energy drinks, you fail at all nighters. most people i know can break 30hrs straight with no major dramas, and without any stimulants.

30 hours? Easy.

32 1/2 hours is my record, I can't be bothered to do any more.

C2b6gs7.png

if you need energy drinks, you fail at all nighters. most people i know can break 30hrs straight with no major dramas, and without any stimulants.

30 hours? Easy.

Like I said "no major dramas" or in other words, it's easy ;)

41hrs is my best, and I'll never do it again if I can avoid it.

30 hours? Easy.

Like I said "no major dramas" or in other words, it's easy ;)

41hrs is my best, and I'll never do it again if I can avoid it.

Yeah, you're damn weird though Rick. You coders and your lack of sleep. -.-

Personally I struggle to stay away for more than 24 hours. :(

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Lousy group assignments and being the only person in said group (of 6) who can code :(

It was not pretty. If we failed, I would've protested hardcore because it was a 2 semester subject :uhh:

/offtopic

I should try and see how long I can stay awake without supplements.

my record is 27 hours with water.. had to pee like every 2 though lol. :oops:

I remember ths recipe for jello caffeiene shots where each one gives us gamers/h4xors/coders 12 hours of full awakness.. consuming 4+ at a time could kill you though :ohnoes:

baller_playa.png

just drink redbull 8-)

Um, ew.

So...the point of this is? And why sell it in a box, why not individual cans, and why not just sell the orange? :-k

Too much red bull makes something bad happen to you (I forgot what though). ALthough my friend drunk like 15+ cans in about 3 hours and nothing happened.

I should try and see how long I can stay awake without supplements.

my record is 27 hours with water.. had to pee like every 2 though lol. :oops:

I remember ths recipe for jello caffeiene shots where each one gives us gamers/h4xors/coders 12 hours of full awakness.. consuming 4+ at a time could kill you though :ohnoes:

Too much water is bad for you (Water Intoxication). REALLY BAD FOR YOU!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

if you need energy drinks, you fail at all nighters.

AMEN!

Although I fail at all-nighting, drinking enegy drinks and calling it all-nighting is totally false in my view.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

While at a program in the summer we stayed in college dorms for six weeks and then had prep classes for whatever classes we had that year. Of course the guys and the girls were seperate with rules and such. Half the guys studied and worked hard while the rest of use partied.

One night we made an energy drink so powerful my friend almost died...

WARNING: DO NOT MAKE OR DRINK THIS: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

JOCKEY

1 Monster Energy Drink

1 Mountian Dew Can

3 Instant Energy Drink Packets (Equivant to 2 cans of energy drinks)

2 Blak Coffee Expresso Shots (Both Equivant to 1.5 energy drinks)

1 Pomagrante Cherry Juice Mix

2 Scoops of Sugar

It was horrible, i only sipped it and didnt sleep for that night and till 4am the next night (i woke at 6:40 to shower and be ready for breakfast by 6:55) and my friend drank half of it. He was up for 2.5days straight and the 2nd day was so sick he didnt want to move. After that he slept and was still sick in his stomach for over 2 months

But anyway an all nighter shouldnt include energy drinks, maybe soda as a casual drink

(RECORD IS: 28.5 Hours Unaided)

Sig

anyone else have a homemade energy drink recipe lol?

Im gonna try the above next halo 3 tourny at the warehouse(the warehouse is the ultimate gamers paradise containing weekend halo tournys and live concerts.. we had 3 days grace one time)

~Terrorist~

2 Bawls (Of the glass bottled ones. If you can't find, then 4/5 of the can)

1.5 RedBulls (Small)

Half of a RockStar Juiced; Guava (Small)

1/4 Ol' Glory (Only need if you want it tangy. If you can't find it, don't worry)

Half of Amped; Code Red

This should knock you on your arse and keep you up. I recommend putting Ol' Glory in there, for the shocking taste, but if you can't find it, then it is alright.

BTW, this recipe was made by me :thumbsup:

(RECORD IS: 28.5 Hours Unaided)

Didn't the person who made the record for the longest without sleep die?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Didn't the person who made the record for the longest without sleep die?

The record holder, Randy Gardner, stayed up 11 days without stimulants and did not die. His appearance as far as i'm aware was that he looked perfectly fine, and just suffered hallucinations, memory loss and mood swings. He could even beat a sleep researcher on the tenth day at pinball.

Nonetheless, my record is 28 or 38 hours as far as i'm aware. My friend claims it's 38, but I did it quite a while ago so I can't remember the exact amount.

A friend of mine in RS got 99 Hunter by consistently sleeping for only 4 hours a day. I don't remember how long he did it for, but it was like 2-3 weeks or something. I asked him how he did it and he said it was just Mountain Dew. Good thing too, these energy drinks I'm reading about on this topic sound horrible :uhh:. No clue what my record for staying up the longest is, but my record for longest continuous computer session is about 10 hours.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.