godswords

runemaster4

What happened to getting items the old fashioned way? Brush off the dust covered armor, weapons and supplies then go into the God Wars dungeon and get those God Swords yourself!

Go Ozzy, you can do it!

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

What happened to getting items the old fashioned way? Brush off the dust covered armor, weapons and supplies then go into the God Wars dungeon and get those God Swords yourself!

Go Ozzy, you can do it!

I agree, you have the stats to at least have a team of 3(yourself and 2 others) and head to zammy boss and dominate him.

Or if you can get a team of 5-6 then head to bandos and make some money that way.

---------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't work out, camp dusties for a chain, or kill metals/black drags for a visage. I would suggest some type of monster killing, and fish your own sharks or monks. In the time it takes you to get the 30-45m for a GS you'll notice they have dropped a bit in price and you'll have some extra left over. ::'

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I guess you could fish sharks/monks or something :-k

Your going to get a lot of posts saying to rc nats.

That always works nicely.

Why do you even want a GS? They're a waste of money tbh (unless you get AGS or SGS).

Why do you even want a GS? They're a waste of money tbh (unless you get AGS or SGS).

how is having the most powerful, impressive weapon in the game a waste? :-k

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

how is having the most powerful, impressive weapon in the game a waste? :-k

They are not delicant training weapons aka whip trains faster then them. The only use is either show off or player killing.

igsig.png

ive never seen 45m fall from the sky in front of me

so it will take time, grinding out a skill like fishing or rc'ing gurantees money, but i would rather jump off a bridge than fish 50k sharks :wall:

monster hunting could be a quick way out if you are lucky

its up to you

Scrd_Silence.png

I think the best way for you to get a bandos godsword is to go in god wars dungeon and kill bandos boss.

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I would suggest raising your range level, and heading to the Bandos boss with a team that has similar stats to yourself. My friends go there with 99 range a few days out of the week, and make millions. Also, in my opinion, it is very fun. ::'

He's harder now because that yesterday update

Eep. What yesterday update? If its on the Rs Homepage, I can't check it now, as I am on a school computer.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You could cut magics, they are around 1k each.

Yeah, it takes awhile but who cares? It's working for something you really want, so reaching your goal will feel much better.

\'

Bonus_Track.png

It was a "hidden update" .

We're restarting the game worlds to fix an issue regarding the King's Ransom quest. While we're at it we've also taking this opportunity to fix a few other minor issues that have arisen most notably a godwars dungeon encounter not working as intended. K'ril Tsutsaroth's minions are now more loyal and will strive to better defend him. So if you are in Zamorak's Fortress, watch out!

Magics are quite slow even at level 99, and when cutting Yews you get more gp/hour. So I would go with Yews especially at your level.

icecube7.jpeg

w00t... i think that u should do it the old fashioned way...

BANG BOSH BANG... kill em all... but if u need a team, it won't be so easy to get the hilt. DONT bother standing around trying to buy it.

which godsword r u going for? :-s

g luck \'

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

[ PRICE ]: [M] Armadyl hilt: 140,000,000gp - 150,000,000gp | [M] Saradomin hilt: 95,000,000gp - 105,000,000gp | [M] Bandos hilt: 38,000,000gp - 40,000,000gp | [M] Zamorak hilt: 30,000,000gp - 35,000,000gp [zybez.net]

Choose the one you want, and skill fletching smithing etc and go to the GWD and get drops.

213360.png