How Stupid am i?

Sir_Squal0

Well i was finishing off my lvl 3 clue, needed to do The Grand Tree quest to access the shipyard to dig, so i decided i would charge up my brand new crystal bow (Im not very good, my first crystal bow.) and set off. I wore my best equipment, full guthix drag hude, crystal bow, ranger boots, and runes etc.

When i was fighting the lvl 108 saradomin wizard i simply died as i never realised that my hp had gone so low. And so losing all my work (i managed to get back my ranger boots from the time before i died at ankous).

I was just wondering how long items stay on the ground? and i went STRAIGHT back to the place to find nothing.

It doesn't matter anyway as im quitting, i was just curious as to the times.

Thanks.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Pretty stupid.

I'm guessing you knew that you had to kill a sara or zammy follower. You brought full guthix D'hide, a fully charged crystal bow, ranger boots, etc, when fighting a lvl 100+ enemy, kinda stupid. You could of easily brought regular D'hide, snakeskin boots, archer helm, magic bow and rune arrows or something of the sort...

Oh, and I think anyone can take your items right after you died, because you died from a non-player...

k thanks, ye its just the last ones iv fought had been easy, as long as i keep eating, it took the sara 8 hits to get me to 16hp anyway, i could have eaten but im stupid. But there was no one there, i was on a world with few players, and that is a very remote area, do you know how long it takes to vanish?

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

I'm 90% sure that if you die from a non-human player(i.e; A person like, Zezima, etc) that it is immediately available for everyone to see/take your items. If you die from another "Runescapeian" then only he/she can take your items for 30 seconds, after that anyone can see.

80% sure after 1 minute, all items disappear(except respawns).

its about 1-2 mins i think.(the time items stay on ground)

And if you die from a monster items are invisible for some time too(recent change)

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

what some people might do now is learn from their mistakes. instead, you seem to have resigned yourself to quitting. just pick yourself up and get on with it. what have you lost, really? a nice outfit, and a 900k bow. lots of people could cope with losing that, so try it.

The more you hurt yourself, the more you pick yourself up.

Dont go quitting like a stupid little nub.

I bet everybody on this forums has died and lost something valuable, but they pick themselves up and gain back what they loss. But its your decision, quit if you want to I dont care. But its unfortunate that Runescape looses players like that.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

It is actually very easy to safespot and range sara wiz with protect mage prayer. If you are going to allow him to hit you, use melee with protect mage prayer instead.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

on a 1-10 ratio, 1 being smart and 10 being a complete idiot, your about a

11/10 :roll: :-w

serously, why cry over 1 death, and why take such good items in the first place, your like a pker who pks with a dbow,whip,godsword,full bandos, and full armadyl at the same time.......

megamansigho7.jpg

I'm sorry of the lost of your Items. It's like you fall down, and you get back up. Don't Quit, try to recover items, and remember you still have friends there.

Also, I don't think you should rant about losing items in the Rants Forum.

<3: O'Ducky

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Pretty stupid.

I'm guessing you knew that you had to kill a sara or zammy follower. You brought full guthix D'hide, a fully charged crystal bow, ranger boots, etc, when fighting a lvl 100+ enemy, kinda stupid. You could of easily brought regular D'hide, snakeskin boots, archer helm, magic bow and rune arrows or something of the sort...

Oh, and I think anyone can take your items right after you died, because you died from a non-player...

Nope - that's what it USED (as of a couple of weeks ago) and recently they changed it to have a time delay - i think it's about 30 secs but i'm not sure.

Wow, I simply love how people treat quitting like it's the most awful thing a person could do. It's a game, people. It can lose its fun.

The total time for items to disappear is like 2 min, I think

Just because he's being critisized for overreacting does not mean that quitting is "the most awful thing to do". It's not an atrocity however, in this situation, it's too extreme.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )