how to remove account lockage?

muska007

I've been playing for a very long time. I have taken very long breaks, during which twice my account has been breached, by, I presume, the same person(s)

Such an instance was when I wanted to play again mid september just gone

lo and behold, none of my pws were working, so i did a recovery, and got my account back.

i go to pay for members, but i have 22 days credit left, said hijacker had been using my account for atleast 3 months (pm from jagex telling "me" "my" credit card subscription had started and was on autopay. so i cancelled the members and started paying myself

in my first week back i got numerous in game pms in game from hijackers rs/rl friends being a nuisance telling me im an account hijacker. this stopped via the ignore function

i played this morning, then i came home from college, to find my account has been locked.

i have provided all my info that proves im the true owner, but jagex has declined my appeal 5 times!!!!!!!!

im on my 6th appeal, and they are just spewing out recycled auto answers

what a shoddy way to treat long term members

proud owner of bunny ears and scythe (rsc fo lyf)

muska007.png

This really should be in Help in Advice but...

I got my account locked before

Supply them with your Old Recoveries, Postcode, Email, any other Information in the message box, as a note it took probably 10-15 tries to get my account unlocked so don't worry ;-)

P.S For Reocoveries ....Put your old recoveries and asnwer in the MESSAGE BOX , not where it says recovery question 1 ,2 etc

loverrrzp8.jpg

Supply them with your Old Recoveries, Postcode, Email, any other Information in the message box, as a note it took probably 10-15 tries to get my account unlocked so don't worry ;-)

P.S For Reocoveries ....Put your old recoveries and asnwer in the MESSAGE BOX , not where it says recovery question 1 ,2 etc

oh, how is this any different? Never knew that 1, to be honest

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

lol im not looking for advice or help, im just showing everyone the cage im locked in. a rant, if you will

ive given them my parents full names, my full address, the works, but still they arent budging. im just baffled as to how they cannot see im in the right

muska007.png

oh, how is this any different? Never knew that 1, to be honest

The recovery question boxes are checked automatically, if they don't match the current questions answers, it's an automatic fail. If you put your old ones in the message box it is manually checked by staff.

I wish you luck. :|

That does seem pretty ridiculous.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

You people think its riduculous?

I on the other hand think its ridiculous that players responsible for their own accounts LEANT (or rented with p2p) to them by jagex, think they are entitled to having them back, when they proved themselves worthless of taking care of them. And I couldnt, and neither could jagex care less if a little brother, nephew, handicapped uncle, or some l33t h4x0r from cyberspace got ur password or any other scenario concocted by the "victim".. Its your fault.

I mean get real, you yourself stated you lost ur account TWICE before, so why the HEY should they trust you a third time ?

You people think its riduculous?

I on the other hand think its ridiculous that players responsible for their own accounts LEANT (or rented with p2p) to them by jagex, think they are entitled to having them back, when they proved themselves worthless of taking care of them. And I couldnt, and neither could jagex care less if a little brother, nephew, handicapped uncle, or some l33t h4x0r from cyberspace got ur password or any other scenario concocted by the "victim".. Its your fault.

I mean get real, you yourself stated you lost ur account TWICE before, so why the HEY should they trust you a third time ?

errrr.. they gave the account away 2 times before... you arent worth my time

muska007.png

That completely sucks :(

on my first account I had all the recoveries set and my sister found out the pass to the file i keep my rs pass in and tryed one of the "change your levels easily and be like zezima sites" or what ever.

I forgot the questions but knew all the answers, no luck, my ip address credit card # house location and nothing at all worked, and thus i started steven4755

Jagex's acc recovery ftl :boohoo: :boohoo:

Michigander.png

What might work is contact customer support. I was banned and muted unfairly and got automated responses back on my appeals, after writing customer support my account was free again after a day. Simply ask them to look at the recovery and give your account back.

Good luck

What might work is contact customer support. I was banned and muted unfairly and got automated responses back on my appeals, after writing customer support my account was free again after a day. Simply ask them to look at the recovery and give your account back.

Good luck

thanks mate, ill give it a try.

im on recovery request #13

muska007.png

Keep trying. I had almost all my info possible and got it back in the 4th try. The trick for me? Providing as many old bank pins and as many old passwords as possible. After that, if they decline, try sending them a query. Tell them that you are the real owner, and given enough space(400 words is not sufficient), you can easily provide the information.

Also, tell them that you created the account at your current I.P. address and anything else from, the early account days.

Keep us posted :mrgreen: .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

I really doubt you get an account back by providing bank pins. You need to provide the information they tell you mainly early passwords. I think it is better that they are rejecting requests without enough evidence than if they were to just give out accounts to whoever.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing