The Killers - Sawdust

hellbellz

It's an ok album. It's an interesting mixture of some new songs and some remixes. Some songs I think are great, but some are just fair. All in all, I'd say it's an alright album.

What are your thoughts on the new album?

"nearly threw up"

It wasn't that bad. :P Haven't heard the album. Most likely we'll get it in stores this week and I'll play it at work.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

"nearly threw up"

It wasn't that bad. :P Haven't heard the album. Most likely we'll get it in stores this week and I'll play it at work.

No, really, it was terrible. I tried to give it a chance, but I just heard those first few seconds, and I rushed out of the cinema. Simply awful.

Im quite a big fan, got sawdust the other night, tranquilise is one of my favourite tracks by them. The remixes are interesting as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Was gonna download it from 7digital but they only sell it on protected DRM :( Their loss.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I dislike the Killers because to me, they seem vague and uninteresting. I do enjoy Mr. Brightside's chorus though. (Is that The Killers' song? :oops:)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I dislike the Killers because to me, they seem vague and uninteresting. I do enjoy Mr. Brightside's chorus though. (Is that The Killers' song? :oops:)

I don't really like the killers either...but they have those songs that every band does. The truly "epic" ones. Yes Mr. Brightside is a killers song. :P

One other thing, alot of the "new" songs are old songs. They're just songs that they had made a long time ago, but never released. So actually I guess that makes them new. Ugg....I fail.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

No, really, it was terrible. I tried to give it a chance, but I just heard those first few seconds, and I rushed out of the cinema. Simply awful.

Yea, you're right. I've played it a few times more. And it isn't very good.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I only owned Sam's Town & Mr. Brightside, so these songs are new to me.

I really like "Glamerous Indie Rock & Roll," "Shadowplay," "Leave the Burbon on the Shelf," "Sam's Town (Live)," and "Romeo & Juliet".