Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there for sure like i have in past years but this time

RSC GOES TO HELLL!!!!!(AKA lumby) lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dont forget the spam technique

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

where the hell do i even get a green cape lmao

EDIT: got one

how? they dont sell in G.E. and i tried to buy green dye in G.E. but theres none in stock and the pwnage starts tomorrow!!!!

oh noes!!!!!

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

i have 3 extra sets of steel with power ammys and str pots included.

I also have enough food for 3 people (anchovies and swords). if anyone wants pm me.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

is the cape green dye green or team cape green?

i think teamcape would b better if u know what i mean and they sells team cape in edgeville...

Team capes aren't F2P, therefore you'll need to use a green cape.
Is there going to be a Clan Chat for Tip.it during the War? If so, it could help organize the attack if needed.
There will, yes, but there isn't an "official" one. Before the war, Tip.Iters will most likely advertise their own channels.
I love you for three reasons:

I once pked with you guys (PM) in f2p 0.o.

You killed silent shott' date=' who i have a very strong rivelry with <3 <3:

And your on the tipit side, same as me ^_^[/quote']1. :)

2. That wasn't me, that was a Corruption member :P

3. Tip.It for life.

were do i sign up hooray
You don't need to. Just come to Edgeville in your steel/iron & green cape.
here are some statistics about how the topic is doing on each site

replies%20graph.png

view%20graph.png

Total Replies: 902

Total Views: 23546

These numbers tell us alot about the war' date=' when I look them over I can see their is one predominate feature in the graph that has a daunting 13038 views which is actually more than all of the other bars in the graph combined. A similar (but not as predominate feature) can be found in the replies graph from the same team.

Just based on these numbers it appears as if tip.it will be showing up in strong numbers. However since this is my third time doing these statistics I think its resonable to say that any of these sites can be a sleeping giant. A good example would be RC, who by the graph doesnt look very dominant, but I strongly believe that these numbers are not a good reflection of their forces. Also the alliance between RV, Sals, RHQ, and RSB&B makes them a factor that is hard to precict...but all things asicde this will be a very interesting war.

Also according to the owner of dimg.biz the images located in the folder /MSSW3/ have been viewed over half a million times, while that number doesnt say alot about the future balance of the war it does seem quite impressive.[/quote']The statistics are shocking. RSC, although not as high as our stats, will definitely be one of those sleeping giants. Thank you for the stats.

Dont worry, ill be there :P, is it any weapon or just steel? coz i can start saving these runes scimmys
Any weapon is allowed.
Dbz - you need to get everyone to pile on you' date=' take a screenshot of the opts, I think this will be a time to remember. :P

Our main worries would obviously be RSC, but their primary focus would be on the alliance. Sals pulled a good number of replies, but from past MSSW's I think we can assume they will be crushed by the tip.it powerhouse and/or RSC.

The alliance is probably our biggest enemy. I don't know how dbz wants to approach this, but considering that we are not the primary target of the alliance, and they will be aiming for RSC, I think it would be best if we tried to take down them first. Perhaps we could somehow isolate each little fansite in the alliance if they don't stick together, just absolutely slaughter them and move on to the next.

Or another strategy that I think RC tried last time (I think) - [b']wait[/b] for the other fan sites to kill eachother, weaken their opts. Then attack when they are weak. It might be a strategy to consider. I'll leave that up to Dbz.

It will be extremely hard to try to target a person from a fansite, but we'll be aiming for the alliance. Although the alliance will be attacking RSC, RSC has so many experienced clansmen that they equal all the other sites put together.
PS. lets all go at once the rest wont know what hit em :thumbsup:
Come to Edgeville & you'll be able to leave with the rest of us.
Str pots are allowed?
Yes.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

omg. i am awesome. i made like tons of people to post their stats onto this forum. not that i will get any advantage. but i never knew so many people would do it. hehe. i think i am one of the really weak ones. sniff* :cry: don't kill me :ohnoes:

glitch.jpg

Dude me and my bro will soooooooooo be there. btw i use sal's for quest help(srry tip.it but i just follow it better :( but i use tip.it for everything else :thumbsup: ) and on sals i dont even see the advertisement lol \'

btw i am fighting for tip.it!!!!!!!!!!!

Snipeguydie.png

Less than 24 hours people! Get your print screen buttons ready! This is gonna be the biggest and baddest yet! Hm... :-k I dont seem to have full steel.... or enuf swordies..... Oh well tiem to get rdy!

Edit: Finally, a post on tip.it main page! Way to go tip.it!

just rem sumfin any one gonna use their hyper cam???

I will if i rem its 10 am here and the event is 5 am tomoz... Any one else gonna pull an all nighter tonight?

I think fresi will probably make a video.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp