Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

Tip.it will Own the Day!!

:twisted: :twisted:

We shall win this Fight

Is there going to be a Clan Chat for Tip.it during the War? If so, it could help organize the attack if needed.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one so soon, eh? *-P.K.M-* will represent Tip.It.

EDIT:

Because organization wasn't too hot last time, I've laid out some simple tactics for Tip.Iters to use during the war:

• [*:o09vkiz0]Spamming

Spam "tip player" Spamming is used to detect the target & location of the person for a quick KO. So, whenever you see a spam tower, attack the spammed person & don't forget to spam, too.

Example of Corruption spamming:

07nov17195835dj6.png

Gj Corr <3:

[*:o09vkiz0]Hugging

If you are being attacked, immediately put on Protect from Melee (if you don't have it, switch on Steel Skin). Then, keep running around walls, corpses, shrubs, trees, rccks, etc. so other players can't temporarily attack you. Try not to let your Hitpoints fall too low or you can get KOed.

Those two basic tactics shouldn't overload anyone's mind & are easily learned. Good luck!

I love you for three reasons:

I once pked with you guys (PM) in f2p 0.o.

You killed silent shott, who i have a very strong rivelry with <3 <3:

And your on the tipit side, same as me ^_^

LOL

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

range is the only thing im good with! not fair lol

Hits: 61

Attack: 60

Strength: 61

Defence: 50

RANGE: 64

Mage: 47

MAx hit: 26

What kind of stupid melee weapon should i use???

Do obby rings count as melee? loli know they dont

Hey how do u get it to show ur stats? liek on craven ranger...

And i wanna ambush them with range. ill have karil xbow maybe by then or ill jsut use onyx rune bolts (e). ive been saving em for a while

The war is in f2p, therefore: you can't use a karils crossbow, or onyk rune bolts, range isn't allowed anyways and if you use it you will be killed, teamcapes don't work in f2p, when you die in f2p you go to lumbridge no matter what, and there is no reason to make four posts in a row, just use the edit post button.

Reading the first post is genrally a good idea ::'

Misplacedme should probably change the post on the main page to be more clear, saying that it takes place in f2p and that any melee weapon is allowed, not just steel.

Keep the posts coming.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

TIP-DOT-IT!! TIP-DOT-IT!! TIP-DOT-IT!!

Fellow Tippers,

Let's open up a big fat can of whupass!!

That is all.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

here are some statistics about how the topic is doing on each site

replies%20graph.png

view%20graph.png

Total Replies: 902

Total Views: 23546

These numbers tell us alot about the war, when I look them over I can see their is one predominate feature in the graph that has a daunting 13038 views which is actually more than all of the other bars in the graph combined. A similar (but not as predominate feature) can be found in the replies graph from the same team.

Just based on these numbers it appears as if tip.it will be showing up in strong numbers. However since this is my third time doing these statistics I think its resonable to say that any of these sites can be a sleeping giant. A good example would be RC, who by the graph doesnt look very dominant, but I strongly believe that these numbers are not a good reflection of their forces. Also the alliance between RV, Sals, RHQ, and RSB&B makes them a factor that is hard to precict...but all things asicde this will be a very interesting war.

Also according to the owner of dimg.biz the images located in the folder /MSSW3/ have been viewed over half a million times, while that number doesnt say alot about the future balance of the war it does seem quite impressive.

MSSW4TI.png

All right, all right!

No returning. I was just asking. Mercy, please. I just wanted to rush back with better weapons. All right, no return. Not to worry. I'll just bring mine best to the start of the event. No worries. I didn't mean to get youse all riled up. Mercy. Calm down, eh?

Be there or be an ugly rectangular thing, eh?

Seeyez.

How can you have any disagreement with such an affordable game? And Jagex acually care to maintain and update this game. Wonderful.

here are some statistics about how the topic is doing on each site

replies%20graph.png

view%20graph.png

Total Replies: 902

Total Views: 23546

These numbers tell us alot about the war, when I look them over I can see their is one predominate feature in the graph that has a daunting 13038 views which is actually more than all of the other bars in the graph combined. A similar (but not as predominate feature) can be found in the replies graph from the same team.

Just based on these numbers it appears as if tip.it will be showing up in strong numbers. However since this is my third time doing these statistics I think its resonable to say that any of these sites can be a sleeping giant. A good example would be RC, who by the graph doesnt look very dominant, but I strongly believe that these numbers are not a good reflection of their forces. Also the alliance between RV, Sals, RHQ, and RSB&B makes them a factor that is hard to precict...but all things asicde this will be a very interesting war.

Also according to the owner of dimg.biz the images located in the folder /MSSW3/ have been viewed over half a million times, while that number doesnt say alot about the future balance of the war it does seem quite impressive.

Thanks for the graph dustin. <3:

Now that we've pulled off mass signature advertising, homepage advertising, and invited a few clans, I think everyone (including tip.it!) will be overwhelmed with our amount of opts.

Dbz - you need to get everyone to pile on you, take a screenshot of the opts, I think this will be a time to remember. :P

Our main worries would obviously be RSC, but their primary focus would be on the alliance. Sals pulled a good number of replies, but from past MSSW's I think we can assume they will be crushed by the tip.it powerhouse and/or RSC.

The alliance is probably our biggest enemy. I don't know how dbz wants to approach this, but considering that we are not the primary target of the alliance, and they will be aiming for RSC, I think it would be best if we tried to take down them first. Perhaps we could somehow isolate each little fansite in the alliance if they don't stick together, just absolutely slaughter them and move on to the next.

Or another strategy that I think RC tried last time (I think) - wait for the other fan sites to kill eachother, weaken their opts. Then attack when they are weak. It might be a strategy to consider. I'll leave that up to Dbz.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .