Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.1: i am SO going to be at this event.

No.2: Just a plan i thought up for a fight in order to add some organization.

aV10_oTi.jpg

don't like it? reject it. don't matter to me. i just wanna FIGHT. :twisted: [/img]

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

A couple of questions.

1. I read the RSC post and it said they have most of the bigger clans besides CoR on their side? Is that true?

2. Tip.it has nearly triple the number of registered members then RSC if I read 63,000 compared to 180,000.... So because of RSC clan dominance we're still out numbered?

3. Could we just send a mass PM to everyone here alerting them about his and posting a link to this topic?

4. Is that alliance against RSC off?

5. Has someone put up a topic on Tip.it main page?

1. I've been tracking the RSC thread for weeks, & I've never seen any posts regarding that.

2. RSC, currently, is the center for clans. Although Tip.It used to be the big deal with clans, it no longer is at its former gloryÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

ok. good to hear a response so soon.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

wow, i can't beleive i've never heard about this till now, i will be there for sure! but... i just need a green cape, if someone could be handing those out, it would be greatly appreciated. and what time does this start at for US central?

EDIT: i've read a few more posts and could someone explain to me the "Spamming Tactic", on the first page, there's just a person saying "hard" a lot... i don't get it, help?

Would it be a silly idea to turn up an hour early on the day in Varrock centre and have a rally? maybe we might collect up some random fighters. Or divide the tipit army based on clans all over the busiest parts of runescape and have them all march to the centre of Varrock at the same time. If organised correctly, we could put up a really decent display, with banners in the wind and colourful spamming. All we would do is shout something along the lines of "join us in our steel war, green cape for team."

Might still not be too late.

MSSW3sig.png

o.o;; Wow, you guys are really gung-[garden tool]. I'm definitely in as long as there's no school and as long as I figure out what time this is at for my timezone. Also, is there any stat criteria I should meet? The prospect of having to deal with anyone 100+ is daunting... :-k

Im trying to make pizza's to pass out to tip it people.

Anchovy pizzas! wo0t

PS, if you have any cheese, tomatos, anchovys or pizza you want to donate pm me. (trying to make 1k pizza's)

EDIT: Also anyone needing armor let me know I got plenty laying around. (12k plates)

OG f2p'er for life. 11th Person to Rune Mining.

fusion7.png

Always accepting burnt Lobs!

wow, i can't beleive i've never heard about this till now, i will be there for sure! but... i just need a green cape, if someone could be handing those out, it would be greatly appreciated. and what time does this start at for US central?

EDIT: i've read a few more posts and could someone explain to me the "Spamming Tactic", on the first page, there's just a person saying "hard" a lot... i don't get it, help?

Look at the very first post & it will tell you what time the event will be at.

About the spamming. Visualize this: in the picture, replace that word "hard" with "tip hard." All Tip.Iters in that area should attack a person that has "hard" in his or her screen name.

o.o;; Wow, you guys are really gung-[garden tool]. I'm definitely in as long as there's no school and as long as I figure out what time this is at for my timezone. Also, is there any stat criteria I should meet? The prospect of having to deal with anyone 100+ is daunting... :-k
There is no stat requirement, just the rules in the first post.
This is gonna be so much fun =P what do u think the average lvl is gonna be?
There really isn't an average level. But the levels will probably range from 30-126. No matter what you're up against, remember to have fun.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I will try my hardest to attend this event. It looks like ALOT of fun. I will be fighting for tip.it, of course. :)

I'll bring 2 accounts there, so when i die i can go on the other one. :)

I'll post my stats for fun.

Combat: 97

Hitpoints: 80

Attack: 78

Strength: 82

Defence: 76

Prayer: 56

and

Combat: 79 (will be 80)

Hitpoints: 65

Attack: 62 (will be 63)

Strength: 69 (will be 70)

Defence: 60 (will be 61-62)

Prayer: 45

:)

sadly, i missed the last one, but i will try to get to this one, maybe even enlist my humble little clan :thumbsup:

Buuuut...I'll only come if we can spam the heck outta edgy bank :twisted:

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)