Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all know, RSC is aware of our actions. Quote from the RSC MSSW3 topic:

Lol, Tip.it is taking this really seriously. They really don't want us to win.

Well it would be a real SHAME if they were to be disappointed, eh lads?

Let's do this RSC!!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Nice event. I've been on the side of RuneHQ for the past few war's but for this one ill join tip.it.

P.S, will there be an official chat for the event :?:

I thought about it, but I never found a reason to have one. Do you have one?
This level 82 will be there.

Just a small question, do we attack the range/mage players even if they have a green cape? :twisted:

The only players who would not be in the attire are NHers. Yes, spam & attack them.
Range/Mage attacks are not aloud I beleive.

~Alina

Yes, that's why only NHers would be ranging/maging. I think NI tried to crash last year but wasn't too successful.
Just to let you all know, RSC is aware of our actions. Quote from the RSC MSSW3 topic:

Lol, Tip.it is taking this really seriously. They really don't want us to win.

Well it would be a real SHAME if they were to be disappointed, eh lads?

Let's do this RSC!!

They were bound to find out. It will be a tough fight, especially with us not being part of that alliance.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

So do we still need a clan chat? Because I bet we will need somebody who isn't actually fighting to own the chat so they can ban spammers/people from other sites.

edit: first post on 2 pages o.O

Shaniqua.png

^ Ah, I'm glad it came to that. I personally supported declining it. I also noticed that RuneCrypt declined also, so at least if the alliance turns on us RuneCrypt won't necessarly be fighting us. I'll be scanning RSC to see what they have to say about our decline, I noticed some have already mentioned RC's decline.

Also, I like to take this time to encourage everyone to recruit as many people as possible. We want to blow away all the other fan sites with hundreds of green capes! :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I shall try to make it, then again I've never made it to the other ones. But I'll try!

This... Is... TIP.IT!!!!

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Go Tip.It! Hmm.... Should I bring a Rune Baxe or a Rune Scimmy? Or better yet, both. :twisted:

And what's better is, I have a stock of green capes in the bank. 8-)

If you need free lobs, PM me on Tip.It. I'll see if I can give you an invent or so. :D

THIS IS TIP.IT!

(Note to self, try and stay awake for this.)

One day, when I look back on all this, I'm going to think to myself:

What the buck was I thinking?

Ugh this is at 6am my time... How long do these events tend to last by the way because I'm thinking about waking up early to try and make it.

By the way, is time posted on the front page the time to meet or the time the war will start?