Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

Hiyez.

I've got me a green cape in Canifis, and I've forged me a few sets of full steel. I'll bring a good weapon (prolly rune 2h).

If I get killed early, I'll come back with a rune long and my rune defender, since they won't get the defender if I die.

TipIt is so very good that we have to work hard to win this one. Someone else has top honours? That is not acceptable!

Seeyez there. Or be an ugly rectangular thingie.

How can you have any disagreement with such an affordable game? And Jagex acually care to maintain and update this game. Wonderful.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that runescape community dominated this war two times in a row. If that is so.. We must fight red capes or bring in really strong clans!!! Let us assemble battle members

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

glitch.jpg

I have heard that runescape community dominated this war two times in a row. If that is so.. We must fight red capes or bring in really strong clans!!! Let us assemble battle members

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We've declined that treaty. ::'

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Ugh this is at 6am my time... How long do these events tend to last by the way because I'm thinking about waking up early to try and make it.
Last year's lasted an hour or so.
By the way' date=' is time posted on the front page the time to meet or the time the war will start?[/quote']That's the time it will start, so come 30 minutes early if you don't want to keep retrying a full world.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

All information about the event itself can be found in the first post.

The rest, mainly tactical and tips on how to rally more people, can be found here

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I have gone to the first 2 multi site steel wars and I will not miss this one! I am deffinitley taking pictures again. Tip.it should make an official post on the main site about it. Then we might have a slightly larger chance over rsc's mass numbers. I stand for tip.it and I always will. While we arent the biggest, or baddest we certainly are the Site with the most character!

I have gone to the first 2 multi site steel wars and I will not miss this one! I am deffinitley taking pictures again. Tip.it should make an official post on the main site about it. Then we might have a slightly larger chance over rsc's mass numbers. I stand for tip.it and I always will. While we arent the biggest, or baddest we certainly are the Site with the most character!
Judging by the way advertising is going, we may have more ops than last year. If any admins can post this on the homepage of Tip.It, more people would be notified. Lots of players last year complained that they didn't know of the war until its results were posted on the Tip.It homepage.

Thanks Ts_Stormrage for posting that :)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Ok, you guys. Battle day approaches. We are vastly outnumbered. But that wont stop us. Those wildebeasts are going to perish in a battle so epic, even Saradomin could not stop it. It will take brute force, strenght, tatics, and skill to take down the behemoths that are the other fansites!

theidiot11.gif

I'll be there, I think I can get Faith with me :)

Please do :pray:

Edit: From what I've seen, we have around 100 people going already, and the average level is some where between 95-105. Thats just with the people who have already commited, not including any clans. I think we're going to suprise everyone with our strength :twisted:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp