Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does this last??

I think we should make it 6pm eastern time (states) That way more ppl will be on

They usually last around an hour, although it's quite unpredicatable. :|

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

How long does this last??

I think we should make it 6pm eastern time (states) That way more ppl will be on

They usually last around an hour, although it's quite unpredicatable. :|

mario_sunny is right, the actual war will last for about an hour, but for most people it'll be over in 30min. Once you die their will be a small party in Lumbridge, and their will be lots of people talking about the war. So reguardless of what happens the event should take about an hour :P

MSSW4TI.png

Im trying to make pizza's to pass out to tip it people.

Anchovy pizzas! wo0t

PS, if you have any cheese, tomatos, anchovys or pizza you want to donate pm me. (trying to make 1k pizza's)

EDIT: Also anyone needing armor let me know I got plenty laying around. (12k plates)

Moonshadow and I are making anchovy pizza aswell. Between us we have almost 600 I think.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Anchovy pizzas! wo0t

PS, if you have any cheese, tomatos, anchovys or pizza you want to donate pm me. (trying to make 1k pizza's)

EDIT: Also anyone needing armor let me know I got plenty laying around. (12k plates)

Moonshadow and I are making anchovy pizza aswell. Between us we have almost 600 I think.

I could help yall also if you need it <3:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

ill try my best to be there!! !! ! ! ! ! i just dont know when exactly it is, the time chart confuses me!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Something like this should be in the rules: If we get any cheaters or crashers we all stop fighting to kill them.

i say thats a great idea, and that includes mages, and (if anyone was so dumb...) rangers. but i doubt a lot of full runers will show, they don't want to lose their stuff.

Anchovy pizzas! wo0t

making 642 of them. If you could fish anchovies or get cheese & tomatoes, I would love you :D.

tfssig.png

Anchovy pizzas! wo0t

making 642 of them. If you could fish anchovies or get cheese & tomatoes, I would love you :D.

I have some cheese now :thumbsup:

Looks like it'll be a pretty good turnout in green :)

15cbz0y.jpg

Ok, scratch what I said before, I have enough ingredients for 750 anchovy pizzas.

A little credits list of everyone involved

Me (Oylimpiana) - Gathering dougs in the wilderness, about 200? I was involved with all the steps in making them.

Skull Emblem- On his 50 million accounts, he gathered the majority of the resources needed :D. Almost 300 cheeses O_o

Decebalus6 - Gathered about 215 cheeses and helped putting the pizzas together.

Chocslice - Donated almost all of the tomatoes.

Nje03 - Helping me cook the rest of the pizzas <3:

Finally, Runallt, for helping me cook the rest of the anchovies and apply them to the regular pizzas to make them anchovy pizzas.

tfssig.png

Ok, scratch what I said before, I have enough ingredients for 750 anchovy pizzas.

A little credits list of everyone involved

Me (Oylimpiana) - Gathering dougs in the wilderness, about 200? I was involved with all the steps in making them.

Skull Emblem- On his 50 million accounts, he gathered the majority of the resources needed :D. Almost 300 cheeses O_o

Decebalus6 - Gathered about 215 cheeses and helped putting the pizzas together.

Chocslice - Donated almost all of the tomatoes.

Nje03 - Helping me cook the rest of the pizzas <3:

Pfft... I only have 48 million :anxious:

Thanks everyone who has helped with this, it will hopefully give tip.it a better chance(or atleast better food :XD: )

15cbz0y.jpg

Ok, now that all the pizzas are made, should we divide them so everyone can have 18 anchovy pizzas, so, it will be 2/3 anchovy pizzas and 1/3 lobsters/swordfish?

That is what I am thinking of doing.

Not really sure about how it should be split. Someone with more clan experience may have a better idea.

15cbz0y.jpg

Well it looks like I'll have to log back into runescape for this. It appears that it should provide a great deal of fun.

EDIT:Although it means getting up at 5:30 am after a last night in me hometown before I fly overseas later that day, which means I'm going to be sporting quite a substantial hangover, if I've even reached that stage yet... Then again that only makes it all the more worthwhile.