Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who are lazy or too busy to produce the steel armor you need I will be giving away 39 "steel armor set (l)"s about an hour before it begins. Add me as a friend to know what world I'm in. I will be located in the upper-right corner of the Great Exchange. I will leave for the competition 15 minutes before it starts and it is first come first serve.

So, its a free event! All we can have are steel items? What about food? And...if we can have any weapons...then what happens if we loose it? Like my rune battleaxe...I don't want to loose that!

And you can count on me on being there, fighting for tip.it for the end!

~Vox~

This Shall be AWESOME and we shall own!

111 cb and 85 def owns in f2p ! ! !:P

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

can i wear iron?

yep you sure can :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (sorry just had to :-$ )

thank you so i have a pressie look what i did to your post

So, its a free event! All we can have are steel items? What about food? And...if we can have any weapons...then what happens if we loose it? Like my rune battleaxe...I don't want to loose that!

And you can count on me on being there, fighting for tip.it for the end!

~Vox~

you are allowed to bring any food you want and any type of pot you want, it is recommended that you use the protect item prayer if you care allot about your weapon.

MSSW4TI.png

Yes, because you can (and MUST plz) bring a rune weapon, scim is prefered... Dustin can you plz make that extra clear in the post?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

can i wear iron?

yep you sure can :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (sorry just had to :-$ )

thank you so i have a pressie look what i did to your post

hah

WOOT so excited for tomorrow!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

I'll definatly come let me giv u a list of ppl who might come with me:-

mail nariek (me) lvl 61 :twisted:

nariek liam lvl 43 :twisted:

laysone lvl 43 :twisted:

wehttam339 lvl 43 :twisted:

blobbybio lvl 38 :twisted:

merdurer7 lvl 39 :twisted:

skelebob2005 lvl65 :twisted:

so i got a bit of a team here they will help a bit (ill be mining and smithing now makin them lot steel lol :roll: ) .i hope i dont die :ohnoes:

PS. lets all go at once the rest wont know what hit em :thumbsup:

here are some statistics about how the topic is doing on each site

replies%20graph.png

view%20graph.png

Total Replies: 902

Total Views: 23546

These numbers tell us alot about the war, when I look them over I can see their is one predominate feature in the graph that has a daunting 13038 views which is actually more than all of the other bars in the graph combined. A similar (but not as predominate feature) can be found in the replies graph from the same team.

Just based on these numbers it appears as if tip.it will be showing up in strong numbers. However since this is my third time doing these statistics I think its resonable to say that any of these sites can be a sleeping giant. A good example would be RC, who by the graph doesnt look very dominant, but I strongly believe that these numbers are not a good reflection of their forces. Also the alliance between RV, Sals, RHQ, and RSB&B makes them a factor that is hard to precict...but all things asicde this will be a very interesting war.

Also according to the owner of dimg.biz the images located in the folder /MSSW3/ have been viewed over half a million times, while that number doesnt say alot about the future balance of the war it does seem quite impressive.

Thanks for the graph dustin. <3:

Now that we've pulled off mass signature advertising, homepage advertising, and invited a few clans, I think everyone (including tip.it!) will be overwhelmed with our amount of opts.

Dbz - you need to get everyone to pile on you, take a screenshot of the opts, I think this will be a time to remember. :P

Our main worries would obviously be RSC, but their primary focus would be on the alliance. Sals pulled a good number of replies, but from past MSSW's I think we can assume they will be crushed by the tip.it powerhouse and/or RSC.

The alliance is probably our biggest enemy. I don't know how dbz wants to approach this, but considering that we are not the primary target of the alliance, and they will be aiming for RSC, I think it would be best if we tried to take down them first. Perhaps we could somehow isolate each little fansite in the alliance if they don't stick together, just absolutely slaughter them and move on to the next.

Or another strategy that I think RC tried last time (I think) - wait for the other fan sites to kill eachother, weaken their opts. Then attack when they are weak. It might be a strategy to consider. I'll leave that up to Dbz.

If the numbers are any indication of turnout, Tip.it should be able to pull off an easy win. Strategy wise, mario's sounds like a good one, but the final decision should be up to dbz. I think we could probably kill indiscriminately if we get enough people to come though.

I might not be able to be there, but would like to support the cause. Who might a talk to to donate a few rune weapons?
Your best choices would be Dbzruler72, Mario Sunny, or Olympiana (Moonshadow on these forums). However, I'm willing to distribute them as well (Legolas61620).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

since everyone els posting stats :P

CB: 111

STR: 91

ATTK: 90

DEF:85

HP:91

MAGE:99

RNANGED: 81

PRAYER: 71

sotwbar7.png