Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me convert time? that chart confuses me. im GMT -6:00 so what time would it be my time?

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

can someone help me convert time? that chart confuses me. im GMT -6:00 so what time would it be my time?

Yup, one pm. -6 is central, right?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I shall Hopefully attend, but i am not in a clan as Pkings not my thing. I attended last time though and enjoyed myself, funny seeing loads of people in red capes saying Rsc on Ecky, me saying where? lol

eckythump0.png

eckythump0.png

ECKYTHUMP0.png

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅThat proves it, doesn't it? You said he was dead! It's like Chinese food, this is. Half an hour later you have to kill him again!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I will most likely be there

also, is it possible to get my site entered into the next war? (not that im against tip.it this time im for tip.it) :) :D :lol: =D> :thumbsup: \:D/ :-w

I just wanna get out there and see what events work for me :-k

Nintendo303 - A Gamers Community (Currently Being rebuilt)

Dudes..I own and so does Miley Cyrus

hmmm are we going to have a chat to go to for this? Also who is in charge of our tip team and how do we prevent cheaters that return to the war?

Someone should make a new chat and add everyone that says they'll show up here and set who can enter the chat room to friends ... keep the RSC's out of our chat of course ... or we could use the Tip.It clan chat and hope they don't spy .... of course that would be optimistic considering it's the dirty rascals at RSC

hmmm are we going to have a chat to go to for this? Also who is in charge of our tip team and how do we prevent cheaters that return to the war?
A chat was discussed earlier, and was decided against (I think).

Dbzruler72 is leading tip.it, as he is one of thre most qualified for the job there is.

After the war there will be a party, which won't stop people from returning, but should cut down on it.

15cbz0y.jpg

I think I might give up my pizza slots to hold my armour, and visit the clothier, try to find myself a nice green cheerleading outfit :P

Okay, a couple questions...

Gloves... just leather, or can we go with coloured... or even vambs (and if that, just leather, or can we go with d'hide?)

Are we limited to steel weapons? his was never made clear to me.

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Watch me, visit me, pk me.

I think I might give up my pizza slots to hold my armour, and visit the clothier, try to find myself a nice green cheerleading outfit :P

Okay, a couple questions...

Gloves... just leather, or can we go with coloured... or even vambs (and if that, just leather, or can we go with d'hide?)

Are we limited to steel weapons? his was never made clear to me.

All gloves are acceptable, even d-hide vambraces. Also the weapon is the best you can use/are willing to risk.

Hope it helps :thumbsup:

BLOOD WILL BE SHED

I hope it's the blood of RSC staining the ground, not tip.it :twisted:

15cbz0y.jpg

helm, body, legs, and if applicable, a shield: max at steel

weapon: rune

cape: green

amulet: Any, Power is recommended

boots: Any, Security Stronghold are recommend

Food: swordfish and anchovie pizzas, remember that there'll also be food on the floor once people start dying

notes: also bring a 4 dose strength pot, and know that these too will drop once people start dying... prayer is also allowed but read my conscription thread on the general discussions what use...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!