Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

I'll be there. It'll be an awesome of event!!!!

No more PKing? Aww...

My favorite PK'ers are: Most Dreaded (best f2p pker ftw), h 0 r O (zerker pure idol man!), Kids Ranqe (nice combos :O), Maikel Pro (gotta love ancients <3), and Dizzy Mauler (sad to get 70 def =() respectively. =)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made account for clan chat, its not official but i added all the leaders and made them generals.

chat name is

tip mssw

I made one too =D. I won't post the name though, since i don't want any people from other sites to see it.

Shaniqua.png

Lol i walk up to everybody that dosent wear a green cape and call them noob for not fighting for tip.it :anxious:

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

Not cool! I have tickets to see Ozzy and Rob Zombie tomorrow! See the show or stay here and fight the good fight? What to do, what to do?
Give me your tickets and go to the fight.

Just kidding, go to the show and try to make part of the war if you can.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

omg we gonna own those mfkrs. o and you should definatly miss the fight for rob and ozzy. if you even have to think about that choice...your a geek

gina monster for president yall...im outie

gina_monster.png

gina_monster.png

Dbz - you need to get everyone to pile on you, take a screenshot of the opts, I think this will be a time to remember. :P

Our main worries would obviously be RSC, but their primary focus would be on the alliance. Sals pulled a good number of replies, but from past MSSW's I think we can assume they will be crushed by the tip.it powerhouse and/or RSC.

The alliance is probably our biggest enemy. I don't know how dbz wants to approach this, but considering that we are not the primary target of the alliance, and they will be aiming for RSC, I think it would be best if we tried to take down them first. Perhaps we could somehow isolate each little fansite in the alliance if they don't stick together, just absolutely slaughter them and move on to the next.

Or another strategy that I think RC tried last time (I think) - wait for the other fan sites to kill eachother, weaken their opts. Then attack when they are weak. It might be a strategy to consider. I'll leave that up to Dbz.

It will be extremely hard to try to target a person from a fansite, but we'll be aiming for the alliance. Although the alliance will be attacking RSC, RSC has so many experienced clansmen that they equal all the other sites put together.

I meant isolate the fansites, but individuals. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

ppl plz help me out i need info on the war i live in new zealand could some1 tell me what time it will b on at?

That would be +12 GMT; 7 in the morning. :|

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Not cool! I have tickets to see Ozzy and Rob Zombie tomorrow! See the show or stay here and fight the good fight? What to do, what to do?

not a huge fan of either, but if you seriously have to think about this... there is something wrong with you...

hah. we will own them, there will be vids, go to the show

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

I knew this was coming up sooner or later

n00b.jpg

-.-

We don't need to worry. They can't possibly have enough mages to make a dent. They'll probably get teamed on very quickly.

What forum is that? And like Artificial said, 500+ opts will kill 10 mages in like 5 seconds...

ROTFL :lol: :lol: A few mages against hundreds of people? Free runes! :twisted:

wewt nvr been to one sounds cool..ill try to be there or come late lol...... i got my act test at 8am-.-.....war is at 1pm-.- test is about 4 hours so idk if ill make it................i so want to be there -.-

James_scholl.gif

I just walked by edgeville world 61 and their were 2 of you guys waiting their :shock:

i was waiting, but i went pkin instead.

EDIT: theres like 5 people there now.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust