Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay it's returned, come on tip.it lets show them the whos the strongest fan site around :thumbsup:

~Gat~

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)

Great I'm training my lvl 91'er to cause loads of mayhem...

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I'll be there... for shure \'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Heh I remember the first ever steel wars :P I helped kill a guy who had rune 2h but then I got killed by a fire bolt <.<

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

And so its started a great big war saying whose better than who.

At the end of the day its the taking part that counts.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Honestly, I wish you the best of luck but here at RSC, we are the best.

If you can't face us beating you then don't team us all at once. Are you NH or something?

We are RSC.

We are Spartans.

Spartans don't die.

:-k

Spartans are invincible...ok...sure... :-s

*shoots a spartan*

Hey, i thought you said spartans were invincible!

And no, RSC are not spartans. not even close.

Amaranth_GTO.png

If you can't face us beating you then don't team us all at once. Are you NH or something?

We are RSC.

We are Spartans.

Spartans don't die.

Hi Napoleon.

I know, its almost pre-destned for you to win having all the well and not so well trained clans at your disposal, and I know that at RSC you want us to win least of all (if looking beyond RSC).

This 'hatred' comes from a long way back when all the major clans still roamed tipit, but were forced to leave due to unfair banning, and corrupt admins...

Since then the clan section has been on its [wagon] for a good while, but as the leader of tipit's one of the most prominent clans to represent this fansite in the war, I can tell you that they made a complete 180 here. More of this will show itself in the future...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I've been reading over many posts & I have a few things to say:

1. You may not be a cape-switcher. If you're Tip.It, stay green. An extra cape in your inventory is a waste of space anyway.

2. This is F2P, not P2P.

Also, I have posted the very basic tactics that Tip.It will be using in this post (http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079#5403715) so all first-page-viewers can see. For those reading this post, here is what is said:

Because organization wasn't too hot last time, I've laid out some simple tactics for Tip.Iters to use during the war:
  • [*:38i31bmf]Spamming

Spam "tip player" Spamming is used to detect the target & location of the person for a quick KO. So, whenever you see a spam tower, attack the spammed person & don't forget to spam, too.

Example of Corruption spamming:

07nov17195835dj6.png

Gj Corr <3:

[*:38i31bmf]Hugging

If you are being attacked, immediately put on Protect from Melee (if you don't have it, switch on Steel Skin). Then, keep running around walls, corpses, shrubs, trees, rccks, etc. so other players can't temporarily attack you. Try not to let your Hitpoints fall too low or you can get KOed.

Those two basic tactics shouldn't overload anyone's mind & are easily learned. Good luck!

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

We are RSC.

We are Spartans.

Spartans don't die.

Funny, as all of the Spartans died in that war. They were the underdogs, and had way less men. We are more like Spartans than RSC, they are similar to the Persains.

Learn your history before you try to spout off :-w

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

We are RSC.

We are Spartans.

Spartans don't die.

Funny, as all of the Spartans died in that war. They were the underdogs, and had way less men. We are more like Spartans than RSC, they are similar to the Persains.

Learn your history before you try to spout off :-w

You just said what I was just about to say. Mind-reader ftw? :anxious:

j0xPu5R.png

I'm in. Hopefully I can get my clan to help.

P.S. Dbzruler I don't want to get rid of my current sig, yet I want to get the word out to other Tip.Iters. I don't know how to make a sentence that says:

in green, "Help support tip.it in the MSSW3!"

Try this:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079][color=green][b]Support Tip.it in the MSSW3![/b][/color][/url]

Dbzruler72 did it like this:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079][b]Support [color=green]Tip.it[/color] in the MSSW3![/b][/url]

Hope that helps! ::'

j0xPu5R.png

We are RSC.

We are Spartans.

Spartans don't die.

Hello Napoleon, I wish you the best of luck. (seriously)

Here at Tipit, we eat Spartans for breakfast.

Prepare to die.

Have a nice day. :)

Xezalb.png

It's good to be back.

P.S. Dbzruler I don't want to get rid of my current sig, yet I want to get the word out to other Tip.Iters. I don't know how to make a sentence that says:

Try this:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079][color=green][b]Support Tip.it in the MSSW3![/b][/color][/url]

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079][b]Support [color=green]Tip.it[/color] in the MSSW3![/b][/url]

Beautiful, thank you. :D

Try this:

Beautiful, thank you. :D

You're quite welcome. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

I think that we should go find out what color cape is runehq wearing. I asked some of my friends and most of them all know runehq. But some of them don't know tip.it or runecrypt. If this is the case, many people will be fighting for runehq. And if we want to have a chance. We must gather all our forces against runehq without them knowing! Does anyone agree on this?

:-k

yes: :thumbsup:

no :notalk:

no opinion: :|

glitch.jpg