I have a life! I only play 2 hours a month of runescape!

Final_Mercy

Ok, before you read the posts and topics, please read the bold print first: A lot of people thought my topic "I have a life! I only play 2 hours a month of runescape!" applied to me, the real person; BUT IT DOESN'T! Just wanted to get that clear. *besides, if I did only play 2 hours a month, why would I even be on this forum -.-*

I don't care how long you play, you don't care how long I play.

You live in .. somewhere else that's probably thousands of miles away from me.

WHY IN YOUR WEIRD REVERSE FLOWING IMAGINARY UNIVERSE DO YOU THINK WE'D CARE ABOUT HOW LONG YOU PLAY?

I'm sick of hearing people say that, it doesn't matter if it's true, or even false, your point: You play runescape, everyone (especially you, blah blah) have a life, and you still go outside once in a while or often.

Ask yourself this, why would someone all the way across the world, care if you have a life, and that you exist? *unless pen-pals or something* Why? would you get pampered by them since you have a life? NO.

I'm going to say this again, you don't care about me having/not having self control, and I don't care about you having/not having self control.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Congrats, this one of the most thought out rants I've seen. Its a bit short but you do get a point across. When I play it varies, if I don't have class the next day, then I'll play all night if I feel like it but if I have class, I may only play for a few hours afterwards. I don't give a flying leap if you play for 10 hours or 10 minutes, as long as you know when to stop, then don't bother me about playing too long.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Alright, so let me be the first one to ask. Did you not no-life after or before you got those skills? :lol:

I mean come on, two hours a month, and you have that good of skills? I agree that its stupid for people to say get a life and what-not, but you could at least make it believable that you didn't no life at some point. :-w

Alright, so let me be the first one to ask. Did you not no-life after or before you got those skills? :lol:

I think he was quoting something someone else said....

Actually I see your point, after re-reading his post it does sort of sound like it. But damn, he could've been more clear. :wall:

Yes! Someone who made sense on rants at tip.it! Here, have a cookie :P Anyway, nobody truly gives a damn that you play for 20 hours a month and so on. They always pull the hour card everytime they had enough diet coke or some sort of issue.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Final_Mercy, I think your gonna get some marriage proposals from some people from here (not me, though). People think you're a no-lifer if you play a lot and a weak noob if you don't play a lot. I don't play much anymore, I have 42 CB and my highest skill is Fishing (52).

I just said it didn't matter; my topic title is the meaning of the rant :P heck no I don't do that, if I did it that way, pfft, I wouldn't even be playing runescape anymore since I'd be too weak to do anything -.-

Amen to that!

It doesn't matter how long you play, or how much time you spend outside. Because that fact is, you still play a online mmorpg. What does it matter? Most people do it in their spare time. That's THEIR way of escaping from reality. Most people play at night, when there is nothing to do, so how on earth could one hold a grudge against them? Why would someone hold a grudge against you anyway, i mean, we're all playing the game!

I don't care if you have a 100 combat character and you only play 3 hours a week. Because the fact still remains, you would have had do play the game for a *#@% load. Whether it's being in the three hour/week increments, or an hour a day. You still would have had to play the game approx. the same as someone else your level to get those stats!

For the record, i don't play runescape anymore. However, i do know i used to have my days of "no lifing". Some days playing up to five-six hours a day. Other days/weeks not playing at all. If you average it all out, i'd say i played one-two hours a day. Not bad, probably could still be seen as "no-lifing" but that's not upto someone else to decide. They didn't know my personal life, they didn't know anything about my life.

Thanks! Nice rant =]

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

+1 to what everyone has been saying... even though I do no-life if I already ran/biked and I have nothing else to do on a Saturday. Still don't like calling people no-lifers (except in a joking way).

Shaniqua.png

I agree, good rant too. Kudos. =D>

If by "good" you mean incoherent, hyper, and childishly written, then yes I would agree.

If by "Kudos" you mean Shut the hell up, then yes I would agree.

Hey.

I agree, good rant too. Kudos. =D>

If by "good" you mean incoherent, hyper, and childishly written, then yes I would agree.

:XD:

you play 2 hours a month and have those skills?!?!??!??! :shock: :shock: :shock: your summers must be intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

i believe that people who play less runescape tend to have more stable lives. thats just me though.

Pq1jvDPA.jpg

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

My title doesn't describe ME, it describes other people -.- I play a lot more than that :D

And what "Thetruthnoob" said was pretty rude; hope you don't talk like that to other people

Unless.. of course, you are one of those people who claim to these petty lies.

Congrats, this one of the most thought out rants I've seen. Its a bit short but you do get a point across. When I play it varies, if I don't have class the next day, then I'll play all night if I feel like it but if I have class, I may only play for a few hours afterwards. I don't give a flying leap if you play for 10 hours or 10 minutes, as long as you know when to stop, then don't bother me about playing too long.

Its not completely "thought out" but it definatly is short and sweet and to the point.

As far as people not knowing when to stop bothering me... It doesn't lol. Why should we care that people are playing a game for more hours a week than people with full time jobs work?? I sure as hell don't.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quite indifferent. I think you were crying for attention with this post. I wouldn't say its rude as much as it is either an insecure person, who states the lies before mentioned by the thread creator, in hopes of looking "cool" or just someone who loves attention. You choose.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Other than that all I can honestly say is this is a very legitimate rant. No one in the entire Runescape community cares if you play for 5 minutes every third leap year only on even months... it doesn't much make you look any better than the average RS player who plays for 4-5 hours a day. With the exception of stats :-$ .

Just saying, before you say someone has no life, think back to since you started playing, I bet you have played for more than 4 hours on a given day... :boohoo:

Apparently, my signature was to big.