MSSW3 Anti-RSC Alliance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way it looks over at Runecrypts, they may change their minds at any time and it may end up Rsc vs Tip.it vs Everyone. :-k

Doesn't really matter to me though, I plan on killing anyone not wearing a green cape no matter what happens. I'm glad we didn't join the alliance though, it would make it look like we were to weak to stand alone, something we don't need people thinking about us. Plus if that does happen, we can actually call ourselves spartans and use lots of nice quotes ::'

Tip.it all the way!!

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The way it looks over at Runecrypts, they may change their minds at any time and it may end up Rsc vs Tip.it vs Everyone. :-k

Doesn't really matter to me though, I plan on killing anyone not wearing a green cape no matter what happens. I'm glad we didn't join the alliance though, it would make it look like we were to weak to stand alone, something we don't need people thinking about us. Plus if that does happen, we can actually call ourselves spartans and use lots of nice quotes ::'

Tip.it all the way!!

Even if they do change their mind, I don't think RC will be that big of a threat. :wink: Our huge opts will absolutely slaughter them if we ever meet a batch of orange capers. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Tip.it all the way!!

Even if they do change their mind, I don't think RC will be that big of a threat. :wink: Our huge opts will absolutely slaughter them if we ever meet a batch of orange capers. :)

Yeah, it doesn't look like they have many people coming so far.

15cbz0y.jpg

With RS Commity going to be there we will be heavily outnumbered. We need to advertise. Putting this on the mainpage of Tip.it is a great idea. Our numbers will increase maybe dramatically. We need everyone to put this in their signatures, aswell.

Whatever happens, you can bet I will be there wearing green!

Tonight, we dine in HELL!!! (Love doing that...)

MSSW3sig.png

Tonight Tip.iters we dine in... HELL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Tip.it all the way!!

It looked that way last year for us (RuneCrypt) but in the end we were recognised for our organisation in the fight. :)

Some quotes from last year's topic on Runescape Community:

IMO, Runecrypt did the best job, they were awesome. About RHQ, no comment lol, we were so unorganized and we were like 60 people in total, pretty sad yeah. The person who led us didn't even pile -.-

Only really organized site was RuneCrypt, and they would have won if RSC didn't have so many clans. RuneCrypt had no clans and came in second.

Best performance goes to Runecrypt imo.

We went in as the under-dog and I think we did exceptionally well. This year we go back in as the under-dog against the alliance, and the two biggest fansites but we will try our best.

My plan as the leader is that we will focus on RSC without joining the alliance, I think there is an unspoken alliance that everyone wants RSC out of the war early this year regardless of whether or not we may be in the alliance or not.

Good luck Tip It! :D

Tip.it all the way!!

It looked that way last year for us (RuneCrypt) but in the end we were recognised for our organisation in the fight. :)

Some quotes from last year's topic on Runescape Community:

IMO, Runecrypt did the best job, they were awesome. About RHQ, no comment lol, we were so unorganized and we were like 60 people in total, pretty sad yeah. The person who led us didn't even pile -.-

Only really organized site was RuneCrypt, and they would have won if RSC didn't have so many clans. RuneCrypt had no clans and came in second.

Best performance goes to Runecrypt imo.

We went in as the under-dog and I think we did exceptionally well. This year we go back in as the under-dog against the alliance, and the two biggest fansites but we will try our best.

My plan as the leader is that we will focus on RSC without joining the alliance, I think there is an unspoken alliance that everyone wants RSC out of the war early this year regardless of whether or not we may be in the alliance or not.

Good luck Tip It! :D

Good luck to Runecrypts aswell ::'

15cbz0y.jpg

are RSC going to out number us so much that every other team needs to band together?

Yes.

I honestly don't think that posting this publicly was smart though, so it will be useless, as I garuntee that someone from RSC has read/will read the post. So the idea isn't that good now.

They've known about this since FOREVER ago. I went and read through the RSC posts, i believe dustin even informed them of this and they all laughed and said it wouldnt work and they'd win anyways.

I dont know why dustin waited until now to post this when i've known about it for weeks from Sal's realm and Runevillage forums i sometimes visit.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Look here, I am malleable. (actually, I'm Hobnjall)

I'll follow any TipIter who is sensible.

You tell me who to attack on the event day, and what squad I'm in, and it will be done until I'm dead. And I have made six sets of armour for this event. We are allowed to come back, right? Clarification would be nice.

Who the heck are these others that we should worry about? We attack as told to, kill, and await next instructions while killing anything not wearing a green cape. What did I misunderstand?

Hobnjall, sort of puzzled, but really invigorated at the opportunity. Killem!

Thankee.

How can you have any disagreement with such an affordable game? And Jagex acually care to maintain and update this game. Wonderful.

You tell me who to attack on the event day, and what squad I'm in, and it will be done until I'm dead. And I have made six sets of armour for this event. We are allowed to come back, right? Clarification would be nice.

Who the heck are these others that we should worry about? We attack as told to, kill, and await next instructions while killing anything not wearing a green cape. What did I misunderstand?

Thankee.

Nope, no returing after you've been killed, otherwise the fight would take hours.

The part you may have misunderstood is that RSC is heavily favorited to win, and have done so in the past two steel wars. Because of this a treaty was proposed to ally against RSC in hopes to take them down. I think we declined, like dbzruler said, because RSC has the numbers and the clans, and they have the right to use them. Also a treaty shouldn't be needed, it is more of an unspoken thing that we go after RSC first. Plus, we wouldn't want people thinking Tip.it is to weak to fight for its self, would we?

15cbz0y.jpg

Thankee.

There will be no squads or groups in this war. With an event this size, it would be near impossible to organize something like that. Follow these basic & easily-learnable tactics (http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079#5403715) & you'll perform much better.

Technically, you are allowed to return since there is no rule against it, but it's sort of an unwritten rule not to return.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Thankee.

There will be no squads or groups in this war. With an event this size, it would be near impossible to organize something like that. Follow these basic & easily-learnable tactics (http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079#5403715) & you'll perform much better.

Technically, you are allowed to return since there is no rule against it, but it's sort of an unwritten rule not to return.

I believe dustin posted somewhere that returning is not allowed. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Thankee.

I believe dustin posted somewhere that returning is not allowed. :)

Dbzruler72 said it exactly, zombieing isn't allowed for any war so it has become sort of an unwritten rule.

MSSW4TI.png

Unless RSC really steps it up, i have a feeling there will be "MSSW4 Anti-tip it" threads. :ohnoes:

I wouldn't be worried. If I'm not mistaken, Zybez won this event the previous three times. I'm not saying it's a fluke, but we should probably validate our win by winning again before we start worrying about an anti Tip.it treaty...

i have a good idea

for only tip.it

tip.it you should have different wave

1 frist lvl 3-60 and after they attack then after 1 min lvl 60-99 and after 3 or 4 min all the est of hight lvls. so we keep on getting then down and get ppl with 99 fishing and cooking catch lobs in wildy and trade it to evey green cape that comes and trade ( only 10). so you can got back grabe some food and come back and attack again

:mrgreen: My Blog to 99 Mage! :mrgreen:

mitthekingmagesigbygradux4.png

:^_^: --[99 Firemaking Achieved!]-- :^_^:

Signature by ~Gradeskip93~! Thanks a lot! <3: