MSSW3 Anti-RSC Alliance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a bit confused, but it's RSC vs. all?

By the way, I have notified the admins.

If everyone agrees to the alliance and doesnt leave it before the war then it would be RSC vs all, but their are many different outcomes as their is a very good chance that not all sites will agree to this, or a site may leave the day before the war.

MSSW4TI.png

are RSC going to out number us so much that every other team needs to band together?

Yes.

I honestly don't think that posting this publicly was smart though, so it will be useless, as I garuntee that someone from RSC has read/will read the post. So the idea isn't that good now. I still think we should all gang up on RSC, as it is the only way for anyone else to win. I think that if RSC is gone, Tip.it has the power of numbers. BUT, in order for Tip.it to win after the red capes are gone, we will have to take down every other group one by one, starting with the largest. If the leadership works out well(which would be DBZ telling the other leaders what to do, and the groups under those leaders following him. Heres how I think the leadership should be set up.

DBZ would be completely in charge, via the a secret clan chat. There should be squads of about 15-20 people each, some of those being clan leaders, and some being will known TIFers who know how to lead during a war. Only the squad leaders would be in the chat, and as everyone is knocked off, they would PM their second in command to join the chat and lead. All leaders would listen to DBZ and pass down the orders. Once DBZ dies, we could have a second in command take over the entire group.

I hope that isn't too confusing, and I will leave the planning up to DBZ. Thats just an organization idea.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well they do have the realy big clans like corr and DF, and they are the main site that most of the clan world uses. We used to have alot of clan support as I understand but over time it has deminished... now we have a few loyal clans like MD, PKM, Tal Shiar and a few others who we know will be wearing green. Realy though this is an unnoficial event of sorts, so I doubt an admin will sign us up for any such pack.

If an admin realy wanted to give tipit a fighting chance then this may become some sort of official event mentioned on the main site- who knows, maby the announcement about this on your other topic will become a hot topic.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

To be honest...

This was to be expected by a any man with an IQ over that of a tree...

Ofcourse everyone knows that where the big clans are, the win is most likely to happen...

I'd do the smart thing and not agree to it, as such an alliance will happen anyway, but unspoken. And with this, if you win and RSC loses, you save yourself a lot of flames.

All that TIPIT clans can do is bolster their forces. Hand out free green capes with sets of steel and a decent weapon, and a strength ammy, and march them like lemmings into that fight, telling them to kill everyone but green...

That and perhaps discourage RSC clans from participating, but I dont see how thats done...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

To be honest...

Ofcourse everyone knows that where the big clans are, the win is most likely to happen...

I'd do the smart thing and not agree to it, as such an alliance will happen anyway, but unspoken. And with this, if you win and RSC loses, you save yourself a lot of flames.

Good point.

I'm with NS on this one.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

To be honest...

All that TIPIT clans can do is bolster their forces. Hand out free green capes with sets of steel and a decent weapon, and a strength ammy, and march them like lemmings into that fight, telling them to kill everyone but green...

That and perhaps discourage RSC clans from participating, but I dont see how thats done...

That's true. Tip.it may not have some of the most experienced pkers, but hell, we can probably mass recruit faster than any other fansite out there! :P All we really need to do is organise a recruiting program; we could get a group of users to convince another set of users to join tip.it, and in turn, they convince others, and the cycle goes on and on until we have literally hundreds of people willing to fight for tip.it.

All we need is hundreds of opts(AKA lemmings :) ) and we can slaughter everyone. Imagine a massive wave of 500+ green capes, white dots covering the minimap, pouring down on everyone else like an army of ants overtaking a powerful beetle. And, as ns stated, we would avoid a lot of flaming. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Options dont count for anything, well they do obviously...

But lots of options with no war xp vs less better organised more xp'd options is only going to end one way...

If it was me I wouldnt sign it, but then its not my choice, my 2pence; well all band together and RSC still wins, do you think we could ever get them to shut up about it? Id much rather an unspoken FFA (all pile red capes maybe :-w...) than have it organised for it all to be on one and we still get beat.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Thats what I did last time, RSC is the main fansite people go to these days. Its gigantic. Most of the clans are RSC based community wise.

Although Tip.it is a force to be reconned with, it dwarfs to rsc.

Ill smash in RSC skulls anyway :wink:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

If tipit can muster up 500 people, i'll be a happy man... Thats a quarter of the server's capacity, and no matter how organised you are, in a fight with more then a thousand people on your minimap, there is no organisation. Its mayham. Then the only thing that matters is wether or not you're beating on someone of a side you want dead or not...

You cant possibly shout a command and expect it to be followed if you cant even find waldo in the masses of people... Let alone take the time to check if they have a red cape.

When the numbers dwindle down after what could easily become a good half hour of continuous fighting, then organisation matters, and thats when numbers will count less, unless you are completely overwhelmed and outnumbered.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Umm... don't you think somehow or the other RSC will find out about this and maybe do something about it? I don't know... maybe get some clan members to get involved with them and fight back?

IMHO, I prefer chaotic, "watch your back while you hit 10,000 people" style matches. Chaos is fun. Strategy and all ganging up on one is fun and all, but I think itd be much more fun to just beat the crud out of eachother rather then one site.

EDIT: actually, I don't think I'd mind an alliance. I'm proposing to my clan to join our side, but of course some of them have dedications to other sites. So if we all had an alliance for the same cause, we could take the same enemy out first, then eachother! "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Umm... don't you think somehow or the other RSC will find out about this and maybe do something about it? I don't know... maybe get some clan members to get involved with them and fight back?

IMHO, I prefer chaotic, "watch your back while you hit 10,000 people" style matches. Chaos is fun. Strategy and all ganging up on one is fun and all, but I think itd be much more fun to just beat the crud out of eachother rather then one site.

EDIT: actually, I don't think I'd mind an alliance. I'm proposing to my clan to join our side, but of course some of them have dedications to other sites. So if we all had an alliance for the same cause, we could take the same enemy out first, then eachother! "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Of course they'll find out. That's something we can't avoid, news spreads like wildfire in runescape(especially tip.it), I wouldn't be surprised if RSC already knew what we were up to.

But even then it doesn't matter. We have the ability to mass recruit like crazy because of our active and growing community. RSC could never even come close to matching us if we organised some sort of mass recruit program.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Post a topic on this in General Discussion. We would then win. Rsc = phail.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Post a topic on this in General Discussion. We would then win. Rsc = phail.

It would be a great recruitment drive :) , but as this is part of an event I don't think the mods will allow such a topic.

However, there are alternatives. First, try to convince everyone you can to set their signature as the official MSSW3 one. If tip.iters see tons of people with the same signature they'll know we mean business. Second, invite your clan, your friends, your clan's allies, your friend's clan, just everyone you know. I've already convinced several people to change their signatures and I am awaiting several replies to my invations from different clans on the RSOF and other forums.

dangsig.png

since it seems like the majority of you are in favor of this idea and i dont think an admin will be posting any time soon i am adding a signed after your name.

If at any time you wish to leave the alliance an admin may do so by posting so on this topic (or sending me a PM), or if for any reason i feel as if the site concensus has changed towards not being a part of the alliance i will post to make to sure that is how you feel then remove your site from the alliance.

MSSW4TI.png