Rune Ess Prices Went Down!

Cafebcs

Rune Ess Prices Went Down!

Brief Explanation of the Why

By Cafebcs

My friend Ryokobalta asked me:

"Please, cafe, do explain how an increase in demand for ess would decrease the price.

Since as you said, ONLY free to play and members below 30 mining can mine rune ess. Why would a MEMBERS update, or the assist system for that matter, affect regular rune prices?

It's entirely possible that the prices just happened to go down a few gold around that time, but what in the world makes you think that the ZMI altar and assist system would be affecting the price of runes? Especially since the ZMI altar doesn't even affect freebies in the slightest. People craft at the ZMI altar solely for experience, so please explain, 'cause I'm all ears."

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856runeeo9.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856rune7rq8.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856rune0kk0.jpg

[/hide]

I answer:

"All this starts since the release of pure ess. Both members and free players had it at 80gp before the release. Then the pure ess went to 100ea and thats the price until our days. The rune ess, because it got rejected by members, went down from 80 to 60 per piece.

World 16 is famous for its air temple, you can hire a runner paying him 2k and ess back. Jagex made world 16 the official air running world, its f2p. The prices of pure ess went around 110-90ea. Rune ess went down from 60 to 40.

The interesting stuff is that ZMI altar was a member update but affected non members because they stopped going to f2p to hire workers (because members can buy body runes for pay to the banker at ZIM altar and it saves a lot of money). The members sold their rune ess and went back to members. Now there are more rune ess on the market. Prices went down from 40 to 20.

The assist system is the one that made the final shot to non member economy. Now low level players (p2p and f2p) have the ability of craft high level runes and multiple runes. Rune ess on the market is not longer needed (as theory). Pure ess got estabilized at 100 per piece and rune ess went down from 20 to 10.

With the grand exchange is possible to nulify the price of rune ess to be almost free. But it can also keep it firm on 20. We need to look how the system will work.

Check again, rune ess at air temple gives 5xp per ess and worth 20 coins each. Compared with pure ess, you get 5xp also but it worth five times more than the rune ess (100ea)

Runes crafted on death temple gives 10xp and you need pure ess. Air runes gives 5xp and you need rune ess or pure ess. For every death rune crafted you can craft two airs (if you are runecraft 1, at level 77 you can craft 8 airs per ess) to get the same experience.

If with 2 rune ess used on air temple I get the same experience than using 1 pure ess on death temple then I prefer get those 2 rune ess at 40 coins than to get 1 pure ess at 100 coins.

I hope this brief explanation helps to clarify why members updates affected on the market of rune ess at non members."

Cafebcs © 2007. Made at Nov 12, 2007. Backup at Runeweb

---------------

Post Quoted by: None.

I done saying what I needed to say.

Cafebcs.png

cafebcs.gif

LEST MKAE A THRED KTHXBAI.

Nobody needs to know about every price raise. There are thousands of items, and they all rise or fall on a daily basis.

Aside from that, you can't base whole price ranges on one buying or selling price, and you sure cant use your own buying picture.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

[hide]Rune Ess Prices Went Down!

Brief Explanation of the Why

By Cafebcs

My friend Ryokobalta asked me:

"Please, cafe, do explain how an increase in demand for ess would decrease the price.

Since as you said, ONLY free to play and members below 30 mining can mine rune ess. Why would a MEMBERS update, or the assist system for that matter, affect regular rune prices?

It's entirely possible that the prices just happened to go down a few gold around that time, but what in the world makes you think that the ZMI altar and assist system would be affecting the price of runes? Especially since the ZMI altar doesn't even affect freebies in the slightest. People craft at the ZMI altar solely for experience, so please explain, 'cause I'm all ears."

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856runeeo9.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856rune7rq8.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=IMAGE DATE]1856rune0kk0.jpg

[/hide]

I answer:

"All this starts since the release of pure ess. Both members and free players had it at 80gp before the release. Then the pure ess went to 100ea and thats the price until our days. The rune ess, because it got rejected by members, went down from 80 to 60 per piece.

World 16 is famous for its air temple, you can hire a runner paying him 2k and ess back. Jagex made world 16 the official air running world, its f2p. The prices of pure ess went around 110-90ea. Rune ess went down from 60 to 40.

The interesting stuff is that ZMI altar was a member update but affected non members because they stopped going to f2p to hire workers (because members can buy body runes for pay to the banker at ZIM altar and it saves a lot of money). The members sold their rune ess and went back to members. Now there are more rune ess on the market. Prices went down from 40 to 20.

The assist system is the one that made the final shot to non member economy. Now low level players (p2p and f2p) have the ability of craft high level runes and multiple runes. Rune ess on the market is not longer needed (as theory). Pure ess got estabilized at 100 per piece and rune ess went down from 20 to 10.

With the grand exchange is possible to nulify the price of rune ess to be almost free. But it can also keep it firm on 20. We need to look how the system will work.

Check again, rune ess at air temple gives 5xp per ess and worth 20 coins each. Compared with pure ess, you get 5xp also but it worth five times more than the rune ess (100ea)

Runes crafted on death temple gives 10xp and you need pure ess. Air runes gives 5xp and you need rune ess or pure ess. For every death rune crafted you can craft two airs (if you are runecraft 1, at level 77 you can craft 8 airs per ess) to get the same experience.

If with 2 rune ess used on air temple I get the same experience than using 1 pure ess on death temple then I prefer get those 2 rune ess at 40 coins than to get 1 pure ess at 100 coins.

I hope this brief explanation helps to clarify why members updates affected on the market of rune ess at non members."

Cafebcs © 2007. Made at Nov 12, 2007. Backup at Runeweb

---------------

Post Quoted by: None.

I done saying what I needed to say.[/hide]

how much time did you waste making this post? I only spent about 30 seconds with this one..[/hide]

why bother making a topic like this??

Rune essence, either on its own or in the new (new to me I liked it how it was....) Regular vs Pure form has fluxuated in price a lot.

I remember buying some for 20 gp, all the way to 110 gp per, and the cheifly rced rune - nat has changed in price equally (400 per anyone.. <3: ).

And tbh if everyone made a topic about how price either went up or down I migh as well shoot my face of for all the good it would be..

Oh and whoever mentioned the new fourm for amature economics, I've got to agree with you....

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

omg the end is nigh,board up your houses.hide your family!

A pitiful price drop will bring the end of the world!!!In all honesty though the only people who will genuinly care about this price drop is those who's sole source of income is Rune Ess selling (if that is their only source of income then they really need to find a new way of moneymaking)

causette23.png

wow2.gif

Good for me, 70 RC is gonna be cheaper :D

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

LEST MKAE A THRED KTHXBAI.

Nobody needs to know about every price raise. There are thousands of items, and they all rise or fall on a daily basis.

Aside from that, you can't base whole price ranges on one buying or selling price, and you sure cant use your own buying picture.

I agree with that post. Many things fall, or rise, no need to post them all, sorry.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge