Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)

joop

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love some of those images you've added.

They said that Summoning will be heavily integrated with existing skills and will assist them in many ways.

I think that maybe monkeys will help with theiving and that huge hog like creature might be a beast of burden for haulling stuff like ores.

I also recon the picture of that rock from the wallpaper section is a new type of essence for creating a rune or other item that will be instrumental in summoning.

Harrington.gif

It seems so far these creatures have been hinted with very evident proof:

The Spirit Wolf, which is an apparent ghost wolf.

The Wolpertinger, something resembling a bear, rabbit and stag; Jackaloupe?

The Dreadfowl, which is more than likely the evil chicken's relative.

Could anyone tell me if others have been hinted, especially with graphical proof? I just wanna see the possibilities. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Could anyone tell me if others have been hinted, especially with graphical proof? I just wanna see the possibilities. ^^

I have safed the news images for a while and maybe you find these images also interesting?

macaroni_penguin.gif

macaronipenguinam8.gif

squirrel_crossbow.gif

squirrelcrossbowha0.gif

Ugh, yuck. I can't see myself liking this skill. Not with RuneScape's current graphics. But I guess only time will tell.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Again, there's nothing to prove. We know it's coming out. :roll:

Yeah, I don't really see the point of keeping this thread alive

So taht we know what the summoning monsters will look like..

2480+ total

minotaurbc2.gif

We might get a minotaur too it seems.

And a squid in a tank... I wonder of it's uses... and something that comes out of old and new bird's eggs....

O_O *Can't wait for Karamthulhu*

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

"With something as big as a skill, you don't just want to make it look good, you want to push the boundaries."

It seems to be that they are indeed pushing it to the limit because it looks pretty nice so far according to those pictures.

Still I have no idea what we've to expect from this skill although you can summon several animals, which will be defenitely a great addition to the game. I mean I want to know the uses of Summoning etc.

12242_b3e8cd.png

|Currently going for : 91 Runecrafting|

|Long-term goal : 99 Runecrafting|

|Rares I own so far : Santa|

Still I have no idea what we've to expect from this skill although you can summon several animals, which will be defenitely a great addition to the game. I mean I want to know the uses of Summoning etc.

My favourite familiar is the karamthulhu. It's just so amusing - this evil squid, in a fishbowl, attacking your enemies.

I don't like the look of the "Game Card Logo" and the "Handbook Logo"... What if the Game Card Logo is, like, the cover of a new Trading Card Game Jagex is putting out for Runescape to draw in more people... And then that could mean that the Handbook Logo could be a help guide for the TCG. I'm scared if I'm right. :ohnoes:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men