Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)

joop

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm i really don't think this is a find. It's just a development diary entry that had nothing to do with summoning. They wanted you to get a look on how they made the concept art for certain creatures. Notice all of these creatures are already found in game.

1288581197250-1.jpg

New Summoning wallpaper - summoning1_800x600.jpg

Those rocks in the top left, do you think they'll have something to do with it? Either that you can only summon within the range of rocks like those, or you can possibly mine from those rocks to make summoning runes. Then use those runes to summon.

Adds a possibility, doesn't it?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Wow good find. They all look very interesting and well drawn. I must say i am looking forward to next years big update :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

New Summoning wallpaper - summoning1_800x600.jpg

Those rocks in the top left, do you think they'll have something to do with it? Either that you can only summon within the range of rocks like those, or you can possibly mine from those rocks to make summoning runes. Then use those runes to summon.

Adds a possibility, doesn't it?

I have a feeling taht those are teh rocks north of falador but a more intricate design.This would be really smart of jagex focosing all the materials in one small area(like a rune ess mine) because it concentrates all possible autoers in that spot making them easily reachable by the ban hammer!.Im guessing theyre will be some sort of rune ess material we will need to summon these creatures.

The poster also gives me a clearer picture as to how big that walpertinger thing is.its just smaller than a wolf if theyre proportioned correctly and that surprises me a little because i thought it would be like chinchompa size or so.

The rocks seem to be a reaccuring theme in the pictures ive seen so its not hard to make a connection.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I knew those stones just north of Falador (Go out north gate then head east) have something to do with something! In the wallpaper, those stones are there, thus meaning they're going to be apart of summoning! :D Well, theoretically speaking that is.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

They better make the graphics like this.

With this new skill, I expect a few graphical updates of older monsters.

The Alien would be the graphical update of the turoth, maybe a summonable creature through slying? Some from hunter? Some from leife runes? Some form other magic? SOme through herblore?? (that would be weird)

Nice find :thumbsup:

22031_s.gif

This picture came from jagex's full credits page on the KB. It seems to confirm that this guy does in fact work for them:

gustappegstaffpicns0.png

Wow, I think they may have reversed the i and u in his name...

Anyway, I couldn't help but note the uncanny resemblance to Pokemon.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top