What do you want to be?

Chubbysanta

Whether its in real life, or in runescape everyone wants to be something. I know I do, I know my friends do - infact I know that the majority of people want to be something. Some people achieve these goals, look at the "famous" people in runescape and the billionaires who have made it in real life.

Now, im a realist. I know that I probably wont be something in runescape, and there is an even slimmer chance of me being something when I grow up. I was upset by this, I thought at first if I studied hard and was a civil human being I would be confronted by this "something" along the way. So after knowing this wouldn't come I began searching for the thing that makes people achieve that something. It could be getting off to a good start if your born into a wealthy lifestyle, it could be natural talent, it could be luck and it could be forced upon you.

One day I was at fire giants and I met a player who was regarded "famous" in the wonderful world of runescape. I asked him what drived him to doing it, what methods he used and what the end result felt like.

"It's really just putting your mind into something you find special or take pride in and going with it. Have fun along the way, make some friends and never forget the initial spark that makes you love what you do."

And I haven't forgot that.Ever.

So I then realised I needed something to work towards, a goal - what I wanted to be in life and why. I then realised my only loves are music and writing. Now I can play guitar, can't sing for shizzle, and most of you have realised from reading this im not the best writer around.

I decided I can be good at something everyone has yet very few people use. My attitude to life, my personality and how I treat others. And so far its working. So break the mold, do your own thing, be original and know what you want to be before you become something you never wanted to be.

I Quit. You should too.

I want to be a ham sandwich

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif