A little step for jagex, a large stap for runescape

Guest mauranius

Dear tip.it readers,

again i will annoy you with one of my "why didn;t jagex done it yet" topics.

As some of you might have already noticed you can now buy sets and make set boxes in the grand Exchange, which i think is wonderful. But why is it so that i cannot box my random event stuff yet? it's such a little step for jagex, create an NPC where you can box you random stuff, which means in f2p:

Box for mime

Box for forrester

Box for camo

Box for frog

Box for zombie

Box for shade robes

6 new boxes, if you take account that normally:

Mime space: top,legs,mask,boots & gloves = 5

Forrester space: hat,top & legs = 3

camo space: hat, top & legs = 3

Frog space: hat top & legs = 3 (although you can just save frog tokens ;) )

Zombie space: top,legs,mask,boots & gloves = 5

Shade robe space: (i thought 3 items? )

--------------------------------------------------

Total = 25 space

Space remaining after boxing = 6

Total space saved maximal 25-6=19

so you can save up to 19 spaces out of the 60 spaces available on f2p banks. That is one third of your total bank space! (on f2p ;) )

This would make an end to all whining people on f2p about bank space, sicne you can also 'box' green dhide sets and rune sets and like sra sets or something! And you can bank boxes!

that's why i say jagex, please, it's a little step for you, but a big stap for the runescape community and i KNOW this would bring only cheer and happiness to us. if this happends f2p don;t need to whine about anything any more!

( :uhh: then i cannot whine anymore!!! :XD: :uhh: <.< )

greetings,

Mauranius

yeh i am askign to add 6 boxes to the... 30+ you can already get? what is wrong with that.... and in this way f2p will NOT need more bankspace

But we don't need bankspace...

What I'm trying to say is, you wouldn't even bring up this topic, were it not for the 2 extra spaces added yesterday in the update.

everyone that support this, please sent in a complaint with the following specified message (copy & paste):

dear jagex,

Why don't you add 6 boxes to the game where we f2p players can store random event items in? it's just such a little step for you, and it would be worth alot for many players! you would make it able for us to love you again after some updates that where not liked by all players.

yours sincerly,

yeh i am askign to add 6 boxes to the... 30+ you can already get? what is wrong with that.... and in this way f2p will NOT need more bankspace

But we don't need bankspace...

What I'm trying to say is, you wouldn't even bring up this topic, were it not for the 2 extra spaces added yesterday in the update.

i brought up the topic, because i noticed they now have a box system for f2p-ers, why not extend it a tiny bit furter, to make all people a little bit happier. you memebrs wuill be happier because those f2p-er don;t have reason's to complain about bank space any more!!!

So, in order to get what you want (not even need), you're willing to get everyone to send in a load of useless emails into Jagex, thus clogging up their system, and making CS's job even harder?

I'm sorry, but grow up. They have rants forum for a reason.

the point of boxing stuff is for convenient trading of full armour sets. As most random event stuff is non tradeable, then there is no need to box them. Members have costume space in their costume rooms for random event gear. For f2p, the GE is a massive update, but they still want to encourage people to be members, so giving extra bank space/boxing ability is not likely to be high on their priority list.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Yup, construction room is a winner. And if you don't have the level to make the stuff, just find someone who can make your flatpacks.

Like Me *Cough* 30ke per M costume room set *Cough*

Anyways. Because bank space was not the primary reason for these items, it is not likley to be created for a few more bank spaces. In Jagex's mind, if you want more bank space, you need to upgrade to P2P.

dawnsigblue-3.png

f2p doesn't deserve updates and jagex already released a similar update to members ages ago(construction).

Nothing really to discuss.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

f2p doesn't deserve updates and jagex already released a similar update to members ages ago(construction).

Nothing really to discuss.

except, for to say. the idea was good and jagex should continue with it, or fix the destroy box option on armor sets and better set related things for easier acess.

the boxed armor is good bank saver, and coupled with a house would make for a great place to keep other armors like barrows. but with it being only 1 spot for 4 items, why put in a house when your bank is fine? still a home is a great place and i wish jagex would let me put my keris their and my shield collection with other random weapons i have gotten from quests...

yes i remember that, and as a matter of fact at that time i was freaking pissed about the idea that members could reduce their bank space significantly, but that if you take out all random event clothing in f2p it takes up nearly THE HALF !! of your bank space. Nonetheless it was for sure accompanied by the construction skill, but there really are a lot of f2p players that can not/ will not be getting p2p. Now what i asked was only a minor question, i just wondered if making 6 more boxes would mean so much more harm on them?

nevertheless might they ever make this update it will be also profitable for you p2p players on forums since they f2p-ers won;t have anything to whine about any more!

I mean on the idea off skillcapes, everyone knows it is a way for Jagex to attract more p2p players and i am fine with that, i don't even want one! And i have been seeing jagex making some updates recently that pissed people off! that's why i am wondering if they cannot do something "nice"... Something that can be appreciated. (well ok i love the grand Exchange ;), but i hope you see my point here).

please consider this ::'

That sounds good, but I'm F2P so I'm biased.

If you don't use a set of armour too often, you can convert it into a set and save a little space at the expense of having to go to the exchange to convert it ::'

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I had a suggestion very similar to this. As with the ones like this, I support.

Oh, also, ever hear the expression, Give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with at one point?

tfssig.png

I had a suggestion very similar to this. As with the ones like this, I support.

Oh, also, ever hear the expression, Give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with at one point?

:XD: :thumbsup: ::'

sorry that one made me laugh real hard :lol: :lol: