Alpha Koldes - The great Purple Phat Hoax! Check it out!

[hide=December 8th, The Purple Phat Hoax!]The great Purple Phat Hoax!

Hey guys - been doing some slayer, so haven't really had a chance for updates towards my DFS, but I have an even better update for ya!

Past week or two, I've been using the "unofficial vent" server, hosted by Magus, hanging out and making friends in there. It's really fun playing RS while talking on mics, and we've created some pretty good friendships.

Such good friendships.. that perhaps a practical joke is in order?

Ego Scorpion is a friend of mine, known for having multiple party hat sets. We came up with the idea that he was going to "give me a purple phat for free" - and we obviously announced this over vent.

I figured this was prime time to get back at people (since we all make fun of eachother) so Ego and I devised a plan.

I went to his world (since a few of the guys in vent have me and him both on their friends list, and for it to look real, we had to obviously trade on the same world.)

I geared myself up, took a deep breath, PM'd ego for the signal when to erupt.

He says in vent "well there you go buddy!" and "start squeeling" in game...and I start flipping out.

hahafr9.png

Talking really fast and just jumping all over the place. I'd like to think I had some half decent amatuer acting skills!

hahafb4.png

Everyone starting going "you're so lucky!" to me over and over, insulting me and begging/whining off Ego and I immediatly in vent! It was so amazing, everyone was happy for me but still really mad and jealous (as would I be, if someone decided to give someone 170m for no reason RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!).

I then took a picture of myself, and sent it to Ego. Since I obviously don't own a Purple Phat, he photoshopped it for me and sent it back!

alphawj4.png

He didn't do it correctly, as you can see here, so I had to send it back to him! He fixed it and then sent it back to me..

alphajn2.png

I then posted the comment in vent, just to hear more groans.. One of the guys even logged off vent because he was so disgusted.

This went on for a few more minutes, until Ego and I eventually spilled the beans. A friend of ours Hermon, through the whole joke, told Ego that if he was pulling a prank, he'd give him 100k.

After the beans were spilt, Hermon went through with his word, and ego even gave me half of our "earnings"!

therewardskk7.png

That was so much fun ! Thanks for being such a good sport everyone![/hide]

Welcome to my blog of my combat adventures of raising money for my precious Dragonfire shield!

yoyv5.png

I'm Alpha Koldes. I used to play RS but took a break for about six months. Just got back into the game a couple weeks ago. Many new changes came out, and one of the best ones is the dragonfire shield. I want it with a passion!

[hide=Goal and current cash amount!]

Goal = 24M (from the start of this blog, excluding what's in bank)

Current amount = [15muv5.png

[hide=Stuff sold]

dragon spear 160k

guthan spear 4.8m

20k chaos - 2.7m

7k bloods - 2.7m

dharok's plate - 500k

guilded kite - 500k

guthix coif - 130k

verac's skirt - 400k

zamorak bracers - 150k

Verac's Helm - 1.3m

Dharok's platebody - 500k

Dharok's axe - 900k

Ahrim's top - 500k

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Some things to consider about this blog (which might be different than the normal blog)]

-I won't be posting a bank picture, it's really irrelevant for this blog.

-I'm only going to post updates of substantial information, drops, combat related skill levels, etc. Not just daily updates with no real meaning.

-I'm not really looking for ratings or advice, I just want to share my adventures with anyone who wants to see them. But, I always welcome different perspectives on accomplishing things better.

-I'm going to be making money through all different forms of combats to get money for the shield. But from time to time, I'm also going to kill the things that specifically drop the visage. Might get lucky! Who knows?

-Sometimes I forget to take pictures right on the battlefield, I'm not used to this blog thing. I might take them in my house, or trading someone or selling on the GE. If you don't believe me about anything, then just leave my blog without posting. Trust ftw.

-It might take some time before some of the monsters have given me a drop that will get me closer to my goal. Will add in pictures as soon as I get them of the monster's loot. I will post pictures of the trips though! (but I figured I'd start blog with some of the monster's options being blank.)

-I'm just going to round with the prices, please don't give me crap on what I sold things for. To each his own!

-Please only post if you have something worthwhile to say... I don't need an ego stroke, and am not looking for a bunch of spam just to raise the post thread count. All good lucks and things of that nature are welcomed, though :)[/hide]

[hide=Skills at the start of the blog, November 28th, 2007]skillsnov28cx4.png

I played from November 2006 til April of 2007, then took a break for about six months.

Been back two weeks. These are the skills at the start of my blog. (About 7 months work total)[/hide]

[hide=Monster drops]

dragonspearfe4.png

granitemaulth2.png

[/hide]

[hide=Barrows]

spear6ci2.png

vskirthz4.png

dharoksplatemu5.png

bloodsga2.png

Also 20k chaos for 2.7m

novahtopat7.png

novdharokaxenw5.png

[/hide]

[hide=Misc]

guthixcoifgo6.png

zambrac150as4.png

gildedkitehh9.png

[/hide]

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

HYT Alpha Koldes, glad you're back again, I sure hope you get those 24m and accomplish another one of your intrigue goals! I wish you luck with the drops and perhaps we could go do some killing together, what ya says?

P.S. Totally first posted this blog with 0 views,lawlz i p34ncopter!2

Hey, so, ahem...Good luck Alpha! I know you should be able to complete this with ease, becuase, after all, you have insane RS luck, especially with barrows. Just be sure to keep us posted as you go! (ulike me)

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Dude i Tbed the DH pl8!!!!!

Very nice...

Goodluck man!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Welcome back...knowing your luck it wont be long :(

Good luck with getting sheild \'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Looks like you've been having pretty good luck with barrows.

And so I say "good luck" on obtaining a Dragonfire Shield.

And remember yank your [wagon]

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Hey thanks for all of the "good lucks" - I Haven't had too much of it in the past couple days since I created this blog. Ah, it'll come...

I found out that the DFS doesn't block 100% dragon breath (for some reason I was under the impression it did), so I'm a little disappointing, but still a great shield,and still a main goal of mine...

Most of the money from this update came from runes from barrowing, some of which I got a few days before this blog, but I'm counting them since that's what they were intended for, just hadn't posted the blog yet.

[hide=Some updates (in no chronological order)]

bloodsga2.png

dharoksplatemu5.png

gildedkitehh9.png

guthixcoifgo6.png

vskirthz4.png

And before you make fun of me.. a few people asked me to tell them when I get an item - so buzz off!

zambrac150as4.png[/hide]

So towards my goal, that's:

bloods - 2.7m

dharok's plate - 500k

guilded kite - 500k

guthix coif - 130k

verac's skirt - 400k

zamorak bracers - 150k

I also sold 20,000 chaos for another 2.7m (missed the picture)

That's a total of about 6.8m towards the goal!

Bringing the grand total, to:

10mzi4.png

[hide=Some monster killing adventures (no good drops)]

armpictb6.png

bandosvn6.png

bandoshighnj0.png

fightingbandosxm3.png

kbdpiczp4.png

[/hide]

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

OMFG WP!!!

<3333333333333333

Good luck on your journey to a very nice and shiny (also semi-scary) DFS!!!

<33

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hehe, nice, about 2-3 days, and you're at 10M already. You are one incredibly lucky guy in Rs, you know that? =D>

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.