I Have the Right to Remain Silent

qeltar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats exactly what I was saying, that level 123s with skill capes on probably shouldn't be obligated to talk but if you're a level 5, with a crazy name, chopping yews, you shouldn't be mad when people suspect you of botting or macroing.

So based on the way an individual looks, we are allowed to judge them and persecute them? That's saying that profiling is beneficial, which it isn't. Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't mean that they are up to something. They could just be different. Now it is true that some bots typically do look like a low leveled guy with a crazy name that didn't bother to customize the way it looks, but not all people that look like that do. And why should high levels with skill capes get different treatment? They might have used a bot to get the damn thing. I believe that the regular players of runescape shouldn't be allowed to choose who's a bot and who's not, but Jagex should set up a team to hunt these bots. Then we wouldn't have situations like qeltar's and innocent people being reported. The implementation of a team would lessen the fear that players have because they would know that someone is out there making the right decisions.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

i agree with the article and support the idea.

one day i was fishing in the guild and this player says "jp"

i said "ya?"

he replied "just checking"

i gave him some hell for doing that. he wasn't trying to be friendly or even strike up a conversation with me. he was simply being a nazi wannabe mod. i shouldn't have to prove myself.

i don't like bots either. if i see them i do report them, but i don't go out of my way to make attempts to ensure that every player around me is not a bot. great article. hit on exactly what i feel about the subject

rssig2.png

Thats exactly what I was saying, that level 123s with skill capes on probably shouldn't be obligated to talk but if you're a level 5, with a crazy name, chopping yews, you shouldn't be mad when people suspect you of botting or macroing.

So based on the way an individual looks, we are allowed to judge them and persecute them? That's saying that profiling is beneficial, which it isn't. Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't mean that they are up to something. They could just be different. Now it is true that some bots typically do look like a low leveled guy with a crazy name that didn't bother to customize the way it looks, but not all people that look like that do. And why should high levels with skill capes get different treatment? They might have used a bot to get the damn thing. I believe that the regular players of runescape shouldn't be allowed to choose who's a bot and who's not, but Jagex should set up a team to hunt these bots. Then we wouldn't have situations like qeltar's and innocent people being reported. The implementation of a team would lessen the fear that players have because they would know that someone is out there making the right decisions.

Well, its simple common sense why players discriminate low levels. I certainly scrutinize low level players. Of course, I don't report them, I hate clogging the system with reports that may be false. Lets put it like this (and i'm sure to be flamed for this no doubt.)

If there was a terrorist attack in the United States, and you had to review evidence from security cameras, would you suspect a middle aged eastern man more of the deed than the granny walking down the street? Or a 14 year old student? The only fact is that profiling is important to catch these people. And the statement you said about high level autoers getting to their skill capes may be true, but are they RWT's? (Though many of them maybe,)

If jagex profiles tthese autoers, (and i hope they do) then good for them. If they don't, they should start doing so. And if they have employed a Ban bashing monkey... I've lost hope. :cry:

No witty signatures for me :(

The simple point is this: Talking is not annoying, it is no big hassle, and it is not outrageous. But the simple fact that I (for the most part) have to talk so I don't get in trouble is a problem. Period. There is nothing you can say that is a justifiable argument for that statement.

I mean nothing by the following example, it's simply just a good example: Years ago, say there would be 2 water fountains. One for the blacks and the other for the whites. Right beside each other. Do you think it was really that big of a hassle that the blacks had to drink out of the one on the left instead of the one on the right (even though the fountains were right beside each other)?? No. No big hassle. But the fact that they HAD to drink out of a certain fountain made the entire situation wrong.

You guys who are flaming us for saying "we have the right to remain silent" are not listening to good old fashioned common sense and reasoning here. Sure. If you see a bald level 3 in that ugly looking green attire that you automatically start out with on a new account with a funky name... by all means, report the guy. I'm not saying these are the only bots, but I figured I would give my 2 cents in on the subject of that (forgot who said something about it :-k ). But for goodness sakes, what gives you the right to report someone who is a legit and respectful player who simply turned his chat to Off or Friends because he got tired of listening to the 8 year olds who made there way over from miniclip, the other group of people yelling out nonsense specifically to annoy other people, the swarms of beggers, the guys having an argument and threating to, "kick yurs arse in teh wildy if joo got teh nuts to go and fight wit him!!1!!11", or some type of situation like that? Technically, you do have that right. As qeltar said, Jagex even stresses the use of their reporting system. But I'd be one pissed off Runescaper if I got a black mark because I had my chat set to friends while cutting some logs and some moderator wannabe comes trotting up and reports me because I didn't reply when he asked me a question. :roll: .

I cut my private chat off/friends quite often when I'm training in a busy place. Why? Not because I'm unsocial. Not because the mindless babble going on around me is making my skin crawl. Sometimes I do it just to reduce lag. If your computer isn't doing so well and has been on for a couple days straight, do you have any idea how laggy it gets trying to smith in Varrock when there is constant talking around you?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Well, its simple common sense why players discriminate low levels. I certainly scrutinize low level players. Of course, I don't report them, I hate clogging the system with reports that may be false. Lets put it like this (and i'm sure to be flamed for this no doubt.)

If there was a terrorist attack in the United States, and you had to review evidence from security cameras, would you suspect a middle aged eastern man more of the deed than the granny walking down the street? Or a 14 year old student? The only fact is that profiling is important to catch these people. And the statement you said about high level autoers getting to their skill capes may be true, but are they RWT's? (Though many of them maybe,)

If jagex profiles tthese autoers, (and i hope they do) then good for them. If they don't, they should start doing so. And if they have employed a Ban bashing monkey... I've lost hope. :cry:

No.1: be more specific in your examples, please. a terrorist attack could come from a Muslim extremist, a group of rebellious, gun-toting students, or a Ku Klux Klan member. Just because some people look and act a certain way doesn't make them bad, it just makes them different. Yes, it is true, that many bots do look a certain way, but that doesn't mean that everyone that looks that way is a bot. As players, we don't have the knowledge or the right to judge who is a bot and who's not based only on the evidence of what a person look like. That's like saying that every middle aged man of South Eastern Asian descent is a terrorist, or saying that every black kid on the corner is a drug dealer. Players shouldn't stereo types other players because these assumptions are not based on substantial evidence.

No.2: It doesn't make sense to me why a higher leveled player would discriminate against a lower leveled player. What is there to discriminate about? They are simply people that have been playing for a shorter amount of time than you, or hasn't focused on the combat skills.

No.3: If someone doesn't wanna talk or is too busy to talk, then don't report them over that, no matter how they look. If you have relevant evidence that a person is using an autoer or is selling Runescape items for real money, then you should act on it. People are going crazy to get that silver crown and aren't thinking of the harm they could be doing to innocent players. That's why I believe that there should be a team devoted to actually finding bots in game and stopping them. Obviously we can't trust the Runescape population to not be biased.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

You guys who are flaming us for saying "we have the right to remain silent" are not listening to good old fashioned common sense and reasoning here. Sure. If you see a bald level 3 in that ugly looking green attire that you automatically start out with on a new account with a funky name... by all means, report the guy. I'm not saying these are the only bots, but I figured I would give my 2 cents in on the subject of that (forgot who said something about it :-k ). But for goodness sakes, what gives you the right to report someone who is a legit and respectful player who simply turned his chat to Off or Friends because he got tired of listening to the 8 year olds who made there way over from miniclip, the other group of people yelling out nonsense specifically to annoy other people, the swarms of beggers, the guys having an argument and threating to, "kick yurs arse in teh wildy if joo got teh nuts to go and fight wit him!!1!!11", or some type of situation like that?

What gives you the right to judge who is honest and respectable using only your eyes? How do you have the power to know who is doing what and where? Why do people have a double standard about this issue? A high leveled player and a low leveled player could BOTH be using bots and you probably wouldn't know which. But I bet you;d go after that lower leveled player just because of the combat level, right?

come on, someone reply to this.

Dear qeltar.

If sometimes i'm not sahring your entire and details view, i do for this one.

From that time i was almost repported, i live in a sort of fear on those wanabee Mods.

It would have been a good joke if it wasn't true.

I was training mage through alching i bought from a friend of mine. This way we both could train different skills and make a good amount of xp without minding part of our training. And big alching sessions can easy take hours.

Doing it in Edge was fine but i was disturbed buy the crowd and the trade oppotunities. That brought me in Shilo bank. This place is quiet with only fishers, few gem miners and running slayers. At some times we a meet treasure trail hunter and see a little fight against double agent.

I was here for a long time, in a 'clic every second' + watch TV tip that alching require, Irc OFF and without looking on main chat. I just kept some sounds on to keep track on the process rythm.

Suddendly i got woke up by a movement on the screen. It was another player creaming arround me bad words including macro/bot ans so...

I checked up the chat to see my 'fault' was to have not answered his question.

As he talked he was repporting me, he put me in dark anger !

I simply answered him : "Have you ever seen a 101 (cmb lvl at this time) bot alching here with lava bstaff, boots of ligthness, spottier cape ? Go check overall before using repport system and boring jagex..."

He went away, no excuses, no nothing.

If i tend to play friendly most of the time with players from any levels, i now admit to 'hide' while making surch tasks.

I wonder rs players calm down and start being wise on bots before auto proclaming Mod.

Oh baby light the dark side...

Thought about this issue and came out with this - I play with public on and private off. I don't add almost anyone. Why? Because first I want to play alone and second I'm not a big chatterbox. I do get annoyed at people who constantly accuse me for everything, starting with botting and ending with the end of the world.

I do answer people. Not so much for being afraid of reporting but out of common courtesy. I was just raised that way. Now what bugs me about the situation is the presumption that one has to start a conversation with every random player he/she even passes by. Most of the time I do not want to talk to you, nothing personal.

Maybe I do take a bit too much of real life to the game for I do consider it rude to ask a complete stranger about how much money he/she has or accuse them of illegal actions.

Now to the point - I do want the right to remain silent. Not to ignore you but I wish people would just choose the time and person for chatting - you do not need to talk to everyone. And yes, take a hint if I only say yes or no.

The big issue in the world generally is that people presume that others are like them in every way. We are all different, we have different preferences, I do not try to change people into acting after me, I just wish they would respect my choices as I do theirs (that is shown by me not ignoring you for example). And to clarify - respecting me would mean not pushing the conversation even though it's clear I'm not fantastically happy to talk.

Yes, some people take this as only a game, not a chat room, just as some people take this as a chat room. Most people are somewhere inbetween.

Okay long and windy and quite possibly very confusing. Let me just add, I have a few friends in rs. And those relationships have regularly started from being silent together for months:P

sig.gif

An intresting read, as always. I can't say much more than this is some good ideas, but that I agree with you that Jagex probalby won't make reality of them.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Please understand that my articles are more to prompt discussion and raise awareness of issues; it's not about me personally. As I said in the piece, at level 121, I don't have to worry much about being called a bot.

I just think the overall culture where people report others all the time is a problem, especially for skillers.

=D>

I have a lvl 3 skiller, and that happens to me all the time when mining, especially when it was f2p.

You have the right to remain silent, and players have the right to act on their suspicions, even if they may be wrong. If you didn't macro, then you have nothing to be worried about. Case closed.

Were talking about Jagex here. Not a nice and good Customer Service.

+1

=D> =D> =D>

I find your posts quite interestng q

very well thought out and usually I agree with them to a certain extent.

However I dont find them particularly objective. You have a point of view and seem to write only from that point of view, as I said very well written, very well thought out with some clear and concise points, just very one sided, which would probably qualify more as a rant due to the 1 sided nature. It is a very fine rant and has very few points I concede that disagree with, but even the title "soapbox" suggests rants would be a more suitable place to post this.

I think this post should include some words on AFK'ers, They don't strictly pass as bots, but they are still cheating and it is expressly against the rules. It is very hard to tell who is afking and who is say, lagging or just browsing another page. Signs of afking are simular to those of being a bot, broken up with the odd bit of talking. But even harder to prove due to the fact afk'ers do not use software to cheat.

I do not report AFK'ers, in the long run I would possibly get banned myself for mis-using the report function, because it is so hard to prove.

I did have one the other day that was in a multi combat area, moved very very occasionally to pick up the drops, they were showing to everyone else before he picked them up. Eventually the NPC's stopped attacking and he logged out.

He then instantly logged back in, ran out the room and back in, nothing attacked him, he ran back out again, came back in this time they did attack, again he stood in the same place etc, I eventually asked him to stop afk'ing. Now I had no proof, I had no way of proving he wasnt lagging or hopping between pages or just playing the game half asleep.

He didn't know what afking was so I explained and he admitted that he had been in the kitchen cooking. I said this was against the rules, he asked me to tell him the number of the rule so he could look, I did so, he apologised and he didnt leave his computer again the time I was there.

I maybe should have reported, but he really did seem ignorant of the fact he was doing anything wrong.

Now what would have happened if that was say you, and you were in fact reading and posting on your forum (as you said you were whilst spinning?), you are not away from the computer and therefore not breaking any rules, you then think omg people accusing me, I havent done anything. Then you would come on tip.it and make a post about how annoyed you are that you keep getting accused of being a bot.

Well think about it, what is the best way to get someone to prove they are not a bot? to get them to talk? best way to get them to talk? make them think they are about to be reported for being a bot. I know it must be annoying, but I'd rather 100 people were accused and not banned if it catches one bot, than get like me and not bother reporting because you now nothing is ever likely to happen.

I used to report all the time, but after 6 years of playing and never having had a bad mark against me and only reporting obvious infractions of the rules, I've had only one reply to say something was done.

I had one guy threatening to kill my family in real life, rape my mother, swearing etc etc etc etc, a very obvious breakage of the rules, I and numerous friends reported him several times a longgg time ago, nothing ever happened. I'm sure he's still threatening people now.

The problem is not how often you get accused of being a bot, it's that after 6 years Jagex are still completely ineffective at stoping them working on the system, they did have periods after new updates where the problem subsided, but they have never beaten the bots, I hope beyond all hope that this future update will make a big difference.

If there were no bots, why would anyone accuse you of being a bot.

This is a fruitless conversation, Jagex will never ban people from saying are you a bot? No matter how much you hassle them. Hassle them to get rid of the bots and you'll find accusations are few and far between.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

However, I will continue to report anyone who does not engage in conversation with me while doing a task

And what if their muted? Or what if they don't wanna talk at all? Wow. The Nerve of some people.

Then I make an honest mistake. Its not my fault if your muted, and its your deal if you don't want to talk. I don't report people just because they don't talk to me, they have to be doing something in a very similar manner over and over again. Granted plenty of legit players do this, but so do lots of bots. No one denies that bots are a big problem, and the only way the average player can combat bots is by reporting someone. If you have a better idea about how to get around reporting people who act like bots, lets hear it.

I'm sorry, what about being efficient? You find a path that is faster, a secret spot that is faster, and you don't want to be bothered, you just want to skill. Or fight, that is not important, if you find something that works for you, and its legal, don't let anyone stop you from doing that. And c'mon, you report people if they don't talk? I play a lot on the slow comp at my house (We have four comps) and lots of times I get whitescreened, without bringing up Tip.It or RuneScape Community, and then I'll come back and see the chat box

"hello?"

"U there?"

"R u a bot?"

"reported neways"

I say "No no, I'm not a bot, I got whitescreened."

Just goes to show, maybe they got sick of the communtity in RuneScape, and just want to talk in their chat channel, you need PROOF before you report. Its just like, I was reading about Pre-civil way era in my History class, people could randomly call someone a runaway slave without proof, and then that person would be sent to jail, or back to a random plantation. Well, things have come far since then, not just in America, but everywhere. You can't just report people 'cause they aren't talking. Its simply irresponsible. And for all you know, JaGeX may not look into it, and BAN the person. They did NOTHING wrong except not wanting to talk. Sometimes I'm feeling down, so not wanting to depress anyone else, I turn off clan chat, private chat and public chat and go do some mundane thing until I feel better. And I don't doubt I've been reported for autoing because I didn't reply back to their stupid inquiries.

But keep up with these articles, I enjoy reading them and 99% of the time I agree with them.

Sorry if I got off-topic.

Just my two cents,

Saru.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

However, I will continue to report anyone who does not engage in conversation with me while doing a task

And what if their muted? Or what if they don't wanna talk at all? Wow. The Nerve of some people.

Then I make an honest mistake. Its not my fault if your muted, and its your deal if you don't want to talk. I don't report people just because they don't talk to me, they have to be doing something in a very similar manner over and over again. Granted plenty of legit players do this, but so do lots of bots. No one denies that bots are a big problem, and the only way the average player can combat bots is by reporting someone. If you have a better idea about how to get around reporting people who act like bots, lets hear it.

I'm sorry, what about being efficient? You find a path that is faster, a secret spot that is faster, and you don't want to be bothered, you just want to skill. Or fight, that is not important, if you find something that works for you, and its legal, don't let anyone stop you from doing that. And c'mon, you report people if they don't talk? I play a lot on the slow comp at my house (We have four comps) and lots of times I get whitescreened, without bringing up Tip.It or RuneScape Community, and then I'll come back and see the chat box

"hello?"

"U there?"

"R u a bot?"

"reported neways"

I say "No no, I'm not a bot, I got whitescreened."

Just goes to show, maybe they got sick of the communtity in RuneScape, and just want to talk in their chat channel, you need PROOF before you report. Its just like, I was reading about Pre-civil way era in my History class, people could randomly call someone a runaway slave without proof, and then that person would be sent to jail, or back to a random plantation. Well, things have come far since then, not just in America, but everywhere. You can't just report people 'cause they aren't talking. Its simply irresponsible. And for all you know, JaGeX may not look into it, and BAN the person. They did NOTHING wrong except not wanting to talk. Sometimes I'm feeling down, so not wanting to depress anyone else, I turn off clan chat, private chat and public chat and go do some mundane thing until I feel better. And I don't doubt I've been reported for autoing because I didn't reply back to their stupid inquiries.

But keep up with these articles, I enjoy reading them and 99% of the time I agree with them.

Sorry if I got off-topic.

Just my two cents,

Saru.

+1 Some of my friends lag and can't read what people say to them also. They can't afford the DSL or Cable. :(

Yes people like tri just reports they don't just care. Only thinking about themselves or just don't have patience to see if it's really a bot. How sad.

I swear man, you're like the michael moore of RuneScape. Soon we'll see videos of you on youtube :roll: . All you do is criticize Jagex. Then you try to make yourself sound smarter by making these long unnecessary topics. This same discussion could've been started by a simple 3/4 line post.

So what do u suggest? Jagex take out the report system? Or educate a bunch of 13 year olds? Nothing, ignore it and move on. I've been reported for not wanting to help out somebody. Am I gonna come on here, make a 1000 word topic on something most people ignore? No, I'll move on and forget about it within a minute.

To me, it seems like you're trying to get some respect from us, or impress us. Your topic on GE was written too early, as many people have told you that, but it just seemed you wanted to be first to write about it. You can write all these deliberate topics, go ahead. I'll read them, and forget about it by the time I hit "Post Reply" on the next topic.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

I swear man, you're like the michael moore of RuneScape. Soon we'll see videos of you on youtube :roll: . All you do is criticize Jagex. Then you try to make yourself sound smarter by making these long unnecessary topics. This same discussion could've been started by a simple 3/4 line post.

He cares about the game. He's offering solutions. And he's very right. We do have a right to be quiet.

again this belongs in the rants forum qeltar. why not check out the rants forum? everything you say is always negative, what a downer. and the insults towards jagex are really unfounded, they're trying to improve the game and make it better and they're doing a good job and i know you'll come up with some excuse to make yourself look good. dont bother.

people would like you a lot more if you werent so slanted towards focusing on negative things and ignoring all the positive but again i dont think you'll listen to reason, you'll just go off on another tangent so why even bother addressing you.

i think you need a check up from the neck up. =;

What's negative about what he's saying? He's saying that jagex is promoting a culture of fear and turning players into wanna-be mods. There shouldn't be such a stigma to someone not replying. Sure it's unfriendly, but we do have the ability to turn chat to friends and people don't need to freak out just because someone doesn't respond. Just because people want to be pmods by reporting as many people as they can, we have this environment of players not looking out for each other, but using each other when they can to report each other and raise their own chances in becoming a pmod.

How is it Jagex' fault, that certain players believe they have higher chances of reporting random people who don't respond?

I'd like to know which role Jagex, as a company plays in the way people choose to think. Its basically blaiming Jagex for letting stupid people play, isn't it?

It's jagex's fault because of how they've implemented the reporting system. They shouldn't have made it public that reporting increases your chances of becoming a pmod. Now we have a community where someone will report you if you say "tip it" because they think they'll become a pmod. Granted the report system is great for obvious reasons, but it also creates just a really bad environment that we didn't have before pmods were introduced.

This thread is based on the fact that people report , in hopes of becoming a p mod.

Maybe we should return to before there were no p mods, and everyone could put an auto character selling gold, items, characters.

Advertising websites.

Scamming people openly .

Extensively swearing and being tards to other players in general.

What you mean like the way it is now? The only reason there is no extensive swearing is because the player has to find loopholes to the filter software.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

[hide=QUOTES!]

again this belongs in the rants forum qeltar. why not check out the rants forum? everything you say is always negative, what a downer. and the insults towards jagex are really unfounded, they're trying to improve the game and make it better and they're doing a good job and i know you'll come up with some excuse to make yourself look good. dont bother.

people would like you a lot more if you werent so slanted towards focusing on negative things and ignoring all the positive but again i dont think you'll listen to reason, you'll just go off on another tangent so why even bother addressing you.

i think you need a check up from the neck up. =;

What's negative about what he's saying? He's saying that jagex is promoting a culture of fear and turning players into wanna-be mods. There shouldn't be such a stigma to someone not replying. Sure it's unfriendly, but we do have the ability to turn chat to friends and people don't need to freak out just because someone doesn't respond. Just because people want to be pmods by reporting as many people as they can, we have this environment of players not looking out for each other, but using each other when they can to report each other and raise their own chances in becoming a pmod.

How is it Jagex' fault, that certain players believe they have higher chances of reporting random people who don't respond?

I'd like to know which role Jagex, as a company plays in the way people choose to think. Its basically blaiming Jagex for letting stupid people play, isn't it?

It's jagex's fault because of how they've implemented the reporting system. They shouldn't have made it public that reporting increases your chances of becoming a pmod. Now we have a community where someone will report you if you say "tip it" because they think they'll become a pmod. Granted the report system is great for obvious reasons, but it also creates just a really bad environment that we didn't have before pmods were introduced.

This thread is based on the fact that people report , in hopes of becoming a p mod.

Maybe we should return to before there were no p mods, and everyone could put an auto character selling gold, items, characters.

Advertising websites.

Scamming people openly .

Extensively swearing and being tards to other players in general.

What you mean like the way it is now? The only reason there is no extensive swearing is because the player has to find loopholes to the filter software.
[/hide]

Exactly. There are far too little P mods, and there are far too many CORRUPT P mods. I saw a guy do the "A q p" and when I asked the P mod to mute him (The guy was doing it 10+ times) he said "Huh? it's freaking awesome I'd do it but get reported" Besides, people have found loopholes in the censor, very easy to find loopsholes and they exploit it daily.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Very good post and unfortunately, it's all true.

I'm the kind of player who prefers to simply mind my own business, so it is not rare that i do not respond or have my public chat off. With that i get accused of being a bot often, apparently being a lvl 126 with a slayer cape means that i must be botting when i don't respond.

I lost count of how many times i got called a bot when i was fletching, it's even worse with hunting. When constantly setting up traps there isn't much chance to type, in pretty much every 10 minutes there is atleast 1 person coming there to say "OMFG u dunt answe U MUST B A BOt, free raport for meh.".

Annoying.

mhd7k3.jpg