JAGEX THIS IS WHY I LEFT RUNESCAPE! - CAUSE OF YOUR UPDATES!

Dire_Wolf

1: You come up with GE and ruin market.

2: You come up with Trade box and price can be shown, and you PICK OWN PRICE FOR ITEMS! ( WHAT HAPPEND TO : PLAYER PRICE!)

3: Just when i was lvling def, and thought nothing could go worse you made this...and intereupted me in lvling def to 99. I was 178k away.

Used all cakes to kill that monster...is there something thats wrong with you? Cause that orc is overpowered like hell!

ORC: POISENS; FREEZES; RANGES; MAGES; MELES+HEALS.

21jy7.png

22ru8.png

I like the idea, its fun update . But did you really make it for fun or did you make it to stop people training at magic axes....

Thanks for the stupidty, you really are losers. How can something like knowing a price have effect on real world trade...

I dont see how it helps ....i see that lots of your player complaint that you ruin the game. I know you have ruined 3 area of my gaming.

I understand your pain. :wall:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Holy cow, can the orcs seriously do ALL of those things? :shock: People joke about putting jad in lumby, perhaps we're going to be seeing some 1-shot kill killing sprees down there sometime soon :|

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

They also TB, just to make sure Runecrafting is still a 30k an hour skill.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Agreed, i was just gnna post a rant bout dis, but i dont think ill quit just yet tho. :|

GE didnt kill merching, TRADE-LIMITS r. -.- <.< :? :x

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

did he say cakes?....cakes?...need a few sharks m8 for the wildy? :uhh:

love the update, buh bye pkers/scammers/cheaters/RWTs =D> :thumbsup: :-w

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Agreed, i was just gnna post a rant bout dis, but i dont think ill quit just yet tho. :|

GE didnt kill merching, TRADE-LIMITS r. -.- <.< :? :x

I'll agree. Trade limits are going to kill merching and present giving, and those Revenants are WAY too overpowered. I nearly got killed by a... goblin ghost. Jagex is going too extreme on killing RWT, they must do that but not ruin the game while at it.

I don't think you can find such orks at zammy mage (abyss one)?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

YAY! Merching is truly dead! I'm GLAD! But I do dislike the dropping stuff... No more parties at POH's, darn. Hope there aren't any of those ghost thingies on the way to Abyss! And if the ghosts don't drop anything good at this time, then don't go. Don't higher leveled ones drop good stuff?

And the reason Jagex has gone this extreme is because everything else hasn't worked, so they had to bump it to 100%.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Hope there aren't any of those ghost thingies on the way to Abyss!

I got hit by one of those orcs at around 35 wildy: and yes they hit hard. TB first, then a freeze attack.

I saw none below that level. On the way to abyss I only saw the regular skeletons.

DutchDreams.png

In 20 trips so far I've yet to see a revenant that can actually attack me. The only ones that could possibly attack me are the dark beasts, and that's only in level 5 wild.

Besides, if you drop your pouches you can get ALL your items back, no problem (I dropped 500k on an Angel of Death gravestone). Low chance of dying though, their spells don't even hold you for that long.

Abyss RCing is rediculously easy, despite Jagex's lame attempts to balance that out.

they will pay for it, they will notice the amount of players quitting p2p or even rs

Yes! less players clogging up the servers!

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.