RSOF poster types: Sadists, Wannabes, Ranters, etc.

meili

Ahem...first of all...this post needs to be moved to the rants forum and then subsequently locked for the flaming of others. You should read the rules before posting. In fact...if there is a Tipit or even Jagex mod that reads this I could move it and lock it myself....if I were only a *sigh* mod. <3: Second of all I get sick and tired of seeing whiners complaining all the time.

The fact is that the game developers have worked so hard on bringing you all of these great updates for you, the player. I think if you just give it a little time that you might see that in fact this month's updates were the greatest updates in the history of video games...until next month of course. Actually, since I don't pk, merchant, or socially interact with anybody these updates were completely harmless to me. Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean, if you think you can create a better game then have at it.

Besides, so what if you lost pking? Grab a pickaxe and start mining! If you don't like the game you should just quit and find something else to do. You could take up reading. I hear there's money in shoving mice up your [wagon].

(Did I forget any of the categories? lol)

rssig2.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem...first of all...this post needs to be moved to the rants forum and then subsequently locked for the flaming of others. You should read the rules before posting. In fact...if there is a Tipit or even Jagex mod that reads this I could move it and lock it myself....if I were only a *sigh* mod. <3: Second of all I get sick and tired of seeing whiners complaining all the time.

The fact is that the game developers have worked so hard on bringing you all of these great updates for you, the player. I think if you just give it a little time that you might see that in fact this month's updates were the greatest updates in the history of video games...until next month of course. Actually, since I don't pk, merchant, or socially interact with anybody these updates were completely harmless to me. Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean, if you think you can create a better game then have at it.

Besides, so what if you lost pking? Grab a pickaxe and start mining! If you don't like the game you should just quit and find something else to do. You could take up reading. I hear there's money in shoving mice up your [wagon].

(Did I forget any of the categories? lol)

You are so talented, I laughed and laughed so hard irl. You did leave out the sadistic part as Frogact said.

"If you can't stand the update, go ahead and cry so we can point and laugh at you." <---- rofl

So which category is the GOOD one? :roll:

It all depends on your viewpoint, almost all of them can be "good" or at least entertaining. :lol: A moderate amount of any type is generally fine but taking it to extremes is just bad. A person can post about the forums rules a little bit, but if all their posts are like that, well that just screams "wannabe mod" to everyone.

lol. oh ya. i forgot the sadism.

anyways....great thread. i think at one time or another we could find ourselves in one of those categories. One great thing about the rants site on the RSOF is that you can always find something to entertain yourself. The mods quickly locked this one, understandably so. Don't you ever see a thread though...and you just want to see how it's going to play out? lol.

rsfriends2.png

rssig2.png

Absolutely hilarious. Thanks for putting your time into this, it's definitely appreciated.

Why'd you leave out "The Serious Poster" on this version, though? Personally, those are the most entertaining posters, no matter what forum you're on.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Here's one that I've seen on any RuneScape forums (or forums in general for that matter):

The Sailor Mouth

This poster expresses joy, love, passion, pain, anger, and any other emotion through the use of expletitives or curse symbols (i.e. @&$#). Many of their posts are incredibly hard to read, excruciating to read, or cause the eyes to bleed while read. The condition this poster has is contagious and will produce other sailor mouths out of forum posters from the various categories. This poster's posting habits are sporadic because they are either attracted to flame fests or they create a post of utterly random profanities for the heck of it. Note: This poster's account does not typically last long due to being muted/banned 5 seconds after posting (ok I know that's an exaggeration of time limit but you get the idea :P).

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

*Puts on Best Wannabe Mod Show*

The Elegant Wanabe Mod

Please don't post topics related to telling players what they are one the runescape forums. Many players do not agree with the way you are handling your thread.

The BAD Wanabe Mod, I Think..

Noob! Bad post, I just reported you. Jagex locking this thread right now! Stop breaking rules.

(Not Much of a Wanabe Mod Actor..)

I'm not sure what I'd be considered. I just sit around the forums looking for threads to voice my oppinion in, and alot more other things.

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Absolutely hilarious. Thanks for putting your time into this, it's definitely appreciated.

Why'd you leave out "The Serious Poster" on this version, though? Personally, those are the most entertaining posters, no matter what forum you're on.

This one is the earliest thread. The other threads on other forums are later additions, too bad RSC seems to have deleted my thread. I can't find it anymore. :twisted:

Im under the "Daddy Knows Best and Give It Time". I think things will get better after a while.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You missed two:

The "I hate the OP ranter"

Was personally offended by the OP at one point, and now mercilessly personally attacks him/her on any thread he/she creates. Ignores any fact stated or request to leave thread.

And the:

I hated one of his rants, so now I hate them all ranter

This poster read one of the OP's rants at one point, and feels that no matter WHAT the OP may be talking NOW he hates it. And posts things such as: "I hate whatever -blank- may ever post about so I just wanted to post here saying he's an idiot." Again, no fact, logic, or pleading will get this poster to leave.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

I think I'd be a "Me, Myself, and I" poster and a little bit of the "best update ever". I enjoy all updates and try to find something good out of it. either that, or I don't care. I didn't care much for the pk update because I don't pk anyways, and bounty hunters is rather fun. And I consider revnant hunting to be an ownage event for clans or even a future TET event...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

:-k I would call those more like "vendetta posters" or the

Gun Fight at the O.K. Corral Poster/Vendetta Poster

These involves at least two but probably more posters who have a sworn internet blood feud with each other. The poster feels that he has been wronged or dishonored and seeks vengeance by punishing the culprits or their friends on every single post the enemy makes. He stalks his foe everywhere he posts and stirs up as much trouble as he can but only towards that specific poster/s he is feuding with.

Heh, nice. Those seem like negative titles though. Throw up a list of some positives.

Meili, what kind are you? ::'

Also, thought of one randomly.

The Emotionless Emoticon'er

A person who answers every thing with an emoticon. He/she really feels no emotion about the post or topic, but would like to make it seem so.

Gotta go, class is over.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Heh, nice. Those seem like negative titles though. Throw up a list of some positives.

Meili, what kind are you? ::' [/i]

Gotta go, class is over.

Well I am almost all kinds, just I try not to take it to extremes, that is when you get in trouble. As for making positives, feel free to make your own thread of positives mine is something else deliberately.