Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

It was a late saturday night, I was thirteen years old and with this girl I knew since I was born, our mothers are very good friends so I've known her my whole life and I've always had a huge crush on her. It started to pour outside so we ran under a big oak tree in the middle of a huge field of grass in the middle of summer. I told her I loved her and kissed her the most passionate way anyone can. We kissed for hours until the rain died down and a rainbow appeared. On that tree it reads... 'K+J'.

jordangmsunset.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Had it.

To be very honest after the first one it's all the same, unless they're like.. eating your tounge or something :shock: .

The first time with a different person is always good too, you get a variety going lol. ::'

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

It was a late saturday night, I was thirteen years old and with this girl I knew since I was born, our mothers are very good friends so I've known her my whole life and I've always had a huge crush on her. It started to pour outside so we ran under a big oak tree in the middle of a huge field of grass in the middle of summer. I told her I loved her and kissed her the most passionate way anyone can. We kissed for hours until the rain died down and a rainbow appeared. On that tree it reads... 'K+J'.

Pretty sure I saw that movie....

But seriously if what you said is true...wow :D

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Yep, I've had mine. I was with my first girlfriend at the time, and I am the one who likes to have memories and dates remembered. We both agreed on going slow and not so physical of a relationship. Well after being together for a month, I decided it was the perfect timing. So I kissed in her in the first place we met each other. I can't even describe it in words. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Pretty sure I saw that movie....

I'm sure I saw it too :lol:

But seriously if what you said is true...wow :D

Saifzman.png

Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was in gossip girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you.... :shame:

But if what you said is true...good job =D>

Saifzman.png

im in 8th grade..... many ppl at my school don't really date yet at this age so i never really had a kiss. but ive gotten a bunch of hugs

a hug 2 me is just like a kiss (kiss is still better though) because nobody really likes me because I's r annoying :twisted: (at least that's what I think)

No kiss yet...looking forward 2 that day, if it ever comes.... :cry:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I'm 13 years old, pretty early puberty from like age 9 and I still haven't gotten my first kiss :(. I rarely get hugs too, from anyone but there are exceptions. I expect this day to come soon enough still but I'm not getting my hopes up.

im in 8th grade..... many ppl at my school don't really date yet at this age so i never really had a kiss. but ive gotten a bunch of hugs

a hug 2 me is just like a kiss (kiss is still better though) because nobody really likes me because I's r annoying :twisted: (at least that's what I think)

No kiss yet...looking forward 2 that day, if it ever comes.... :cry:

A hug here is like, the norm. :lol: "Oh hi! *hug* Hey girl! *hug* Hello Mr. D. *Hug-Whoops not that far.*"

If hugs spread STDs our entire school will be ill/dead...probably execpt me lol. I'll join the nerds and live as exiles.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

She bit me.

Hard.

It's okay, we ended the relationship hating each other. In my mind she was hit by a bus, and in real life a few kicks of hers may have rendered me unable to have children. I got real revenge by telling her it was her turn to go inner-tubing, though.

Surprised it only took this long. I'm a complete jackass in real life :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream