Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

You're a girl right?

(I'll save my comment on your post until after you tell me :wink: )

Yeah. :lol:

EDIT: Is it really that rare for girls to use these forums that you have to make sure it's not a gay guy? :wink:

We also are (overall) a very accepting community when it comes to Homosexuals, so either we

· Get a higher-than-average amount of homosexuals/bisexuals

· Have homosexuals/bisexuals between our community that aren't afraid of being open about. See the guy above you for an example. ::'

This signature is intentionally left blank.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a girl right?

EDIT: Is it really that rare for girls to use these forums that you have to make sure it's not a gay guy? :wink:

We also are (overall) a very accepting community when it comes to Homosexuals, so either we

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ Get a higher-than-average amount of homosexuals/bisexuals

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ Have homosexuals/bisexuals between our community that aren't afraid of being open about. See the guy above you for an example. ::'

Okay, that's a point made fair. Honestly, I myself am bisexual, so I guess it shouldn't have come as such a... shock, I guess, although that really isn't the right word for it, that Bloodred would ask that. That's one of the reasons I like TIF so much.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

You're a girl right?

Unfortunately...trust me, I've been on some weird forums before :P :wall:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I haven't been kissed (only 13), but at a school dance the other night some random girl I had never seen before asked me to make out with her. :XD: Let's just say I declined. :lol:

Can I ask why you didn't accept?

Was it cause your waiting for the someone special?

Pretty much. :)

Your one of the few people I know who is actually doing that. Most people now get off with people who they may have just met a minute ago or maybe not even talked or see each other before.

I've noticed that as well. Most of the other kids my age have what I would call 'reckless hormones' - they'd kiss anything and everything if they had the chance. :roll:

Yeah, ideally I'd like my first to be meaningful but will not be too picky. I won't wait forever just because I don't think it's going to be a special someone. Besides, I'm bound to have multiple relationships in my life.

I may just think of the first kiss as a way to practice. You'd want to get skilled at kissing for when you meet (almost made a terrible misspelling there) some quality women, or you could practice on a stiff dog :wink:

But the weird thing is that I know quiet a few people who say that your first kiss should be with someone special but what do they go and do?

They kiss the first boy/girl they see(well not the first but you know[/u] what I mean)

That's the dream. IMO it's totally unrealistic to wait forever until you find someone you are sure you will like. It promotes not trying and that's not good.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

• 5 months later...

Well...Lets just say my first kiss was not a good experience. Actually though...Hmm...I'll describe it....(This was in year 8)

My and my friends from my class were at a school camp. SO a couple of us decided to sneak into the girls tent and do some pretty "rowdy" things. My friends started by feeling up this chick hardcore. I though "Whats worse this or kissing?" Well I ended up doing that before my first kiss. Lots of other things happened....And i had my first kiss.

The teachers found out, but we claimed we were playing monopoly :oops: . Of course, they didn't believe us, but what could they do.

Then the populars and plastics got together in there own tent and triend to copy us...They got caught and they just got sent home.

Ah the wonders of life :lol: .

Then my first meaningful kiss happened with this girl I liked for ages. We were on top of a hill, under a tree, 'cos it was raining, and she just went bang on my lips. It proceeded to a full blown frenchie :thumbsup: .

lampost_sig_stark.png

Haha, 3rd grade. I was the playground king. Had like 3 girlfrends, got married twice. Ah elementary school.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Mine was 2 months ago (im 13), we were riding my girlfriends golfcart, and she leaned over, and we kissed for about 2 minutes :D

yea, Im the buff dude at my school -.-

EDIT: not that buff, I just have a sick 6-pack

6 pack of rolls that is :ohnoes:

link.png

Man I feel so cool, I lost my virginity way before most of you got your first kiss...(if at all)

Or am I just a [bleep] lol? I'm a guy btw(before I get creepy pms)

My first kiss was with my girlfriend and we pretty much made out for like 2 hours "watching a movie" in her room.

deathnotesignature.png

I haven't had 1 yet, I want 1 so badly :cry:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I haven't had 1 yet, I want 1 so badly :cry:

Your time will come, young padawan.

I totally forgot if I posted on this thred or not... if not, then I haven't had one yet. But maybe very soon... :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i havent got one yet but i just hope its not with the wrong girl, because theres a guy in my school who kissed the wrong girl at a party(which he totally regrets) and he got a bad nickname since then. its something like monster-lover or crap-lover i dont know translation but in spanish its "bagrero".

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

Um..just regular kiss? Watching a movie with my ex-girlfriend...Little Miss Sunshine lol.

But "snog" as it was described...right after this big garage sale type thing (it's awesome and weird. don't ask) at my school me and my gf were talkin in the middle of the second floor and since it was the big sale no one was around. Yeah.... :thumbsup:

For all those who haven't...eh, just wait. Find the girl you really like and don't just do it to do it...and once you do start, it kinda picks up there. Trust me \'

EDIT: yeah this is kinda surprising how many people haven't...come on TIF! Get up there and take some action (or get some)

EDIT 2:

Haha, 3rd grade. I was the playground king. Had like 3 girlfrends, got married twice. Ah elementary school.

It takes a lot for someone to say something on TIF to make me actually laugh at loud, and it's really rare. That was absolutely hilarious :lol:

I had mine due to a Truth or Dare game in the 6th grade. It was quite funny, since I kissed this girl right in front of her best friend, and her best friend was giving us tips on how to do it and stuff.

Pretty much I regret kissing every girlfriend I have had so far. Relationships aren't going to well for me, at the moment.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

im 15 and never kissed a girl. Though, my gf gets back from greece in a couple of weeks, maybe ill suprise her then :anxious:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

First kiss wasn't one i like to remember, but it was on the top deck of the 143 to Swanage. The girl wasn't very thrilled about it, and she swiftly dumped me shortly after. (next day to be precise)

Felt like a tonne of bricks had been lifted off my chest though. but i never had any tingling down my neck or anything. was pretty crap to be honest...

Second kiss, on the other hand, was the total opposite, and was with my current gf (whom i love with all my heart). Now that was something out of this world. I'm not saying where it was though, because i made a vow to god that i would never EVER tell anyone about mine and her antics in any revealing detail. I don't care if you're PC Plod, you ain't gonna know :P

im 15 and never kissed a girl. Though, my gf gets back from greece in a couple of weeks, maybe ill suprise her then :anxious:

Don't worry, i had my first kiss at 16 :| But then again i've always treated my girlfriends like gold-dust, never daring to do anything that she might not like (Call me shy, because i proably am). good advice though, always pick the best moment for the situation in hand ;)

sig4.png

today <3: it was wonderfull :D im 14 now and its with my first girl friend. It hasn't been since this year i look at girls and such stuff because i wasn't the most popular guy in school and im still not but i've found a girl and we kissed for the first time today and after that time today it has been many more kisses. it was in a big round swing. it was little bit cloudy. i was with a few friends. and it was like we swung with 4 of us 2 boy's me and a friend and 2 girls my girlfriend and his almost girl friend XD we the boys were swinging they jumped off me and my girlfriend were still in there and then we kissed eachother <3:

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

EDIT 2:

It takes a lot for someone to say something on TIF to make me actually laugh at loud, and it's really rare. That was absolutely hilarious :lol:

Glad I could brighten your day :thumbsup:

I think we all knew someone who got married in elementary school and had a girlfriend who they NEVER talked to. Ah, somedays I wish I could go back ::'

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A kiss that wasn't a goodbye or farewell to a family friend? Never.

Sure I kiss my parents goodbye on the cheek or do that French mafia like kiss where you kiis the left cheek, right cheek, left cheek as a part of a greeting to someone you know... but an actual kiss on the lips? A romantic kiss? Still waiting.

/20, Pre-med if anyone's interested :XD:

completey off topic but Trapical,you are the best!@!. Remember when u gave out all the money free from your blue phat sale? i was one of those lucky few and I still appreciate the mils I got from you. Do you still play or just go on tipit now? Oh btw ive never kissed but I'm waiting for that right person.

teh_gauss.png

But then again i've always treated my girlfriends like gold-dust, never daring to do anything that she might not like

Woah, carefull there. She's not a goddess, she's on the same level as you. Keep putting her on a pedestal and you might lose her.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Pretty much I regret kissing every girlfriend I have had so far. Relationships aren't going to well for me, at the moment.

Don't regret them, just consider them practice ;). Also, don't worry about bad relationships. I've had a not so great run as well but you just gotta keep on trying until you find that someone special ;)