Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

yeah me they came at this year... :XD: and you just have to wait for it to come

Same =P

And I am at an all Boys School -.-

I have a few female friends but that is all I want them to be. I am sure she will come one day.... :cry:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had 1 yet, I want 1 so badly :cry:

I totally agree with you, everytime I think of my crush, I also think of kissing her and it really hurts not to. I'm 15 and I'd like to ask for advice as I dont have any girlfriends before... but this isnt the correct thread for it.

Note: When I say that, Im expecting some people to reply to me and give me some advices, yea Im cunning ;)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I totally agree with you, everytime I think of my crush, I also think of kissing her and it really hurts not to. I'm 15 and I'd like to ask for advice as I dont have any girlfriends before... but this isnt the correct thread for it.

Note: When I say that, Im expecting some people to reply to me and give me some advices, yea Im cunning ;)

Points to I want a girfriend, ..... and other relationship advice thread ;)

howlin1eeveesig.png

umm... what reason do you have for wanting to have one?

will you're life be liek awesomer and u will hav liek an awesome time from it? remark>

seriously, what is the reason? if it is because it seems everyone else has, for get about it, if you think you need it to complete some part of your life, forget about it

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That was a seriously stupid question. And the answer in netspeak didn't really help your image either, to be honest.

I'm guessing it's the usual reasons. Like support, someone you can tell your real feelings to without applying a rose-colored reality distortion field, an excuse to get away from your siblings, etc.

C2b6gs7.png

That was a seriously stupid question. And the answer in netspeak didn't really help your image either, to be honest.

I'm guessing it's the usual reasons. Like support, someone you can tell your real feelings to without applying a rose-colored reality distortion field, an excuse to get away from your siblings, etc.

ok, sorry, was just trying to disuade people for doing it for the reasons I talked about, and I've been acting different lately :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The way he said it, it was more like fun time and not for the 'support' stuff.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I told about my first kiss from yesterday, but what do you guys think that on the first day you kiss and you do it like after the first time like much and much more the same day.. what do you guys think of that :oops:

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Just wait, your moment will come and you both will know that it's the right time. Never rush anything, that's the worst thing you can do. Just wait it out, and when you know you've found the right girl and you know it's the right moment, it will happen. Trust me, things just happen in proper relationships...

sig4.png

first kiss that i count, was my first girlfriend, she invited me out to a party, we kinda just wandered off and started talking, and we ended up going out.

2 weeks later, she dumped me. on my birthday. :roll:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

first kiss that i count, was my first girlfriend, she invited me out to a party, we kinda just wandered off and started talking, and we ended up going out.

2 weeks later, she dumped me. on my birthday. :roll:

Ouch. My friend got dumped on the same day that his grandfather died. >.<

zoolanderzw2.jpg

Just wait, your moment will come and you both will know that it's the right time. Never rush anything, that's the worst thing you can do. Just wait it out, and when you know you've found the right girl and you know it's the right moment, it will happen. Trust me, things just happen in proper relationships...

what kind of advice is that? if he really likes her he should show it and go after her. if you wait guess what might happens, she gets a boyfriend.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

what kind of advice is that? if he really likes her he should show it and go after her. if you wait guess what might happens, she gets a boyfriend.

Sorry, i misread it, i thought he was laready going out with her....

Obviously you should go after her, but don't make it too obvious. If she likes you and you like hger, start talking. Never rush things though, I spend about a month as good friends with my current girlfriend until i plucked up the courage and gave her my number. She texted me back asking if we could meet up for lunch somewhere, one thing led to another and now we're pretty well going out.

The beginning is always the hardest. But you must sit thyere and talk to her, get to know her, become friends. Once you're pretty good friends, give her your number. if she text's you back asking to meet up, you're in the money \' Of course, things might not work out that way and you might have to ask her if you two can meet up. I had actually met up with my current gf a few times before we officially said it's about time us two were going out.

Once you've past the first hurdle and are actually out with her, things will just fall into place, you will find the right time for that first kiss and then your first snog and things will roll on from there. ;)

sig4.png

• 4 weeks later...

I loved to be kissed. I've never been :cry: . Not even one on the cheek -.- . And my mom says I get guy at school turning heads...WHY HASN'T ONE OF THEM ASKED ME OUT OR SOMETHING THEN?!?!?!?

*sigh* I'd want him to place his hand on my cheek and kiss me lightly on the lips for about half a minute. Then, I'd probably glomp him all red and blushy and rape his mouth with my tongue for five minutes. <3:<3:

For some reason, my fetish is with the mouth...I'm sure all girls have SOME sort of fetish, like men with hard chests (which is pretty stupid. Just lie on a hardwood floor for that feeling :roll: )

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg